Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence..

+11
Tomwin Lannister
Bellabong
Lord Awesome
LeSwagg James
RedOranje
Impeccable
rwo power
Forza
Raptorgunner
Toffer Harley
cyberman
15 posters

Go down

Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence.. Empty Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence..

Post by cyberman Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Just read a post where i point out how robben and ribery arent german, i was answered with 'but they have a continental style' where is this country called continental? Is it warm? Oh they sound foreign so.. On this forum, how many people live in the country of their league? Before you mock media coverage and hype, thats the only way you american italians can watch serie a. And its not as if youre supporting the club from wherever your tenuious link comes from. How many lazio fans are here? How many chievo fans are here? What? Every one of your parents/whatever came from milan or juve? Thats one hell of an exodus..im surprised theres anyone left back there. If youre claiming you support your team because of your believed family pride, ask what milan has to do with your family tree. Im not having pops about media coverage when the only means you can watch your 'national' lge is the same way landon johnson from colorado watches it

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence.. Empty Re: Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence..

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:35 pm

what
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence.. Empty Re: Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence..

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence.. AABF16_1
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Just read a post where nothing made sense and there wasn't any point. Seriously, re-read what you just wrote and decipher it for me in English, the language of the country you so adore.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:44 pm

The.only.way.you.even.know.that.your.league.even.exists.is.because.of.the.media.and.foreign.influence. Simples. Its about time thd truth was told. Youre not exactly supporting your local teams

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Anyway ive vented. Unless youre in the country of your league, you cannot attack the media coverage (the usual epl jibe) since the media coverage is the only way you can even follow your national lge ..from thousands...and thousands of miles away. The epl should be applauded for the way they lead the way, not used as a condescending stick to beat it with.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:57 pm

cyberman wrote:The.only.way.you.even.know.that.your.league.even.exists.is.because.of.the.media.and.foreign.influence. Simples. Its about time thd truth was told. Youre not exactly supporting your local teams
First, this post here has absolutely nothing to do with Robben and Ribery or being Continental or whatever you were "writing" (I use that term loosely) in your previous post.

Let's dissect these new ridiculous statements anyway.

The.only.way.you.even.know.that.your.league.even.exists.is.because.of.the.media
So you don't use the media to access information about the EPL? Laughing

foreign.influence
What does this even mean? Foreign influence is how I know Serie A exists? Vague. Incomprehensible.

Youre not exactly supporting your local teams
What does it say as my team supported there on the side? In fact, I am going to see a game in 3 days time.

Most importantly, mods I implore you to please leave this thread open. I ensure you that I and none of the other Serie A fans here will be riled up by whatever he is trying to say (I still don't really know). The only embarrassment here is cyberman's bizarre ranting. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 pm

cyberman wrote:Youre not exactly supporting your local teams
Dear sir, I feel slightly wronged by this statement of yours.

(and yeah, I'm watching this thread - if it gets out of hand it will be locked faster than anyone can type a 4-letter insult)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence.. Post-24630-I-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-COV8
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Impeccable Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:38 pm

rwo power wrote:
(and yeah, I'm watching this thread - if it gets out of hand it will be locked faster than anyone can type a 4-letter insult)

swag

lock this

Impeccable
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Impeccable wrote:
rwo power wrote:
swag

lock this
Says the Multi to the Mod.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Incoherent rant is incoherent
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 pm

What's wrong with foreign influence, anyway. Cyber's just saying that all big Clubs receive foreign influence in one way or another.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:07 pm

I think it makes more sense upside down...
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:10 pm

So it's acceptable to just think of 5 or 6 random points and string them together now?

Think my I.Q took a hit just trying to make sense of that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Are you complaining about foreign players in a league?
Foreign fans?
Media?
There's more foreigners who watch EPL than any other league.

I don't get it.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:58 am

Belittling the EPl because of the foreign influence.. They-t10
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:14 am

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 am

what is going on...
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum