Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality

3 posters

Go down

Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality Empty Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality

Post by Clockwork Orange Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality BWiKY6tCIAA3_94

Once again, Senior Cruijff is the beginning and the end Proud
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality Empty Re: Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:17 pm

I am very surprised with this forum. Arsenal fans and Bayern fans should have something to say about this...
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality Empty Re: Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality

Post by jibers Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:18 pm

As an Arsenal fan this was a very interesting read. Dennis Bergkamp was the perfect example of of a cruyffian theorist.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:06 pm

jibers wrote:As an Arsenal fan this was a very interesting read. Dennis Bergkamp was the perfect example of of a cruyffian theorist.
I have reported this post. Trolling in this forum is the racism equivalent of football in this forum. I feel like players racially abused a system should be devised by the moderators to give severe bans. I am metaphorically walking out of this thread. SAY NO TO TROLLING, should become a movement that can spread on the internet. Thank you.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 pm

I'd like to go to Amsterdam some time, get me some poontang on the cheap.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
jibers wrote:As an Arsenal fan this was a very interesting read. Dennis Bergkamp was the perfect example of of a cruyffian theorist.
I have reported this post. Trolling in this forum is the racism equivalent of football in this forum. I feel like players racially abused a system should be devised by the moderators to give severe bans. I am metaphorically walking out of this thread. SAY NO TO TROLLING, should become a movement that can spread on the internet. Thank you.
Dennis Bergkamp on working under Louis van Gaal, Johan Cruyff and Arsène Wenger and Dutch mentality Tumblr_lxxgcn9PKZ1r3ovdbo1_500
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down