Fuzail
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
salmano9
DeviAngel
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Where does he fit in?

Pogba won't accept the bench for long term. And he's younger and more valuable.

Vidal's obviously untouchable.

When Pirlo goes, he can't just slot in to the midfield. Because that's a severly un-creative midfield.

So i'd rather sell him than bench him.

I think a front 3 with Menez and a new winger with Marchisios funds, plus Nainggolan would leave us with a much better team.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Casciavit wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Eivindo wrote:Juve wtf are you doing? Cant beat København, Galatasaray, now this horror by Giorgio? Nazi ref sucked ofc but still Chiellini wtf
the lolz it will be when Mehlan get knocked out of CL and fail to make top 3 in Serie A as well.... whilst Juve will be rocking it again next season so enjoy your last days in CL,  next season s gonna be a long ride...
At least Milan will get out of there group, unlike you guys who couldn't even beat Kobenhaven or Gala rofl. And let us not forget that we have an injury ridden squad and a tougher group yet we will probably qualify, your chances don't look too good tbh.

You guys should be busy worrying about your Scudetto count and whether or not you'll put a 3rd star on your jersey rather than Europe, leave Europe for the big boys :coffee:
AGREED
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:36 pm

No Tagliavento in Europe, them feels Sad
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Jube101 define tactically intelligent pls
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Tactically intelligent=Running your socks off and doing fck all the entire game. Benzema and Marchiso to fight it out for the Tactically Intelligent D Or 2013 Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Where does he fit in?

Pogba won't accept the bench for long term. And he's younger and more valuable.

Vidal's obviously untouchable.

When Pirlo goes, he can't just slot in to the midfield. Because that's a severly un-creative midfield.

So i'd rather sell him than bench him.

I think a front 3 with Menez and a new winger with Marchisios funds, plus Nainggolan would leave us with a much better team.
Pogba is still too raw to start in a midfield without Marchisio. Pogba has alot of talent and with Marchisio there to cover up for him he is great, but the kid loses the ball 20-25 meters from our own goal practically at least once per game resulting in chances for the opposition. Marchisio should still start over Pogba in my opinion. We should rotate Marchisio/Pogba/Pirlo/Vucinic in the 433. When Vucinic is on the field he adds alot of creativity so we can drop Pirlo and play Marchisio and Pogba in midfield. When Vucinic is not there then play one of Marchisio or Pogba on the "wing". Simple as that. Thats how it should be for a long time to come assuming we extend Pirlo.

And tactically intelligent? Simple. Knowing when to do what. When to attack or when to defend. When to pass forward when to pass back. When to pass when to dribble. When to shoot when to lay it off. When to dive in when to square up. Also where to be in certain situations.

Last edited by juventus101 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 pm

the arbitration was a shame...i have nothing more to say,this match final result was influenced by the referees.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Top 5 runners today were:
1.Marchisio 11897 m
2.Caceres 11514 m
3.Khedira 11407 m
4.Pogba 11394m
5.Vidal 11012m
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:54 pm

lots of juve hate from fanboys....dont hate cuz we were dominating till we got res?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Casciavit wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Eivindo wrote:Juve wtf are you doing? Cant beat København, Galatasaray, now this horror by Giorgio? Nazi ref sucked ofc but still Chiellini wtf
the lolz it will be when Mehlan get knocked out of CL and fail to make top 3 in Serie A as well.... whilst Juve will be rocking it again next season so enjoy your last days in CL,  next season s gonna be a long ride...
At least Milan will get out of there group, unlike you guys who couldn't even beat Kobenhaven or Gala rofl. And let us not forget that we have an injury ridden squad and a tougher group yet we will probably qualify, your chances don't look too good tbh.

You guys should be busy worrying about your Scudetto count and whether or not you'll put a 3rd star on your jersey rather than Europe, leave Europe for the big boys :coffee:
Mehlan will be raped sideways by Barca and Celtic....

beating Ajax will qualify you for EL so keep dreaming....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm

elmystique wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
elmystique wrote:the lolz it will be when Mehlan get knocked out of CL and fail to make top 3 in Serie A as well.... whilst Juve will be rocking it again next season so enjoy your last days in CL,  next season s gonna be a long ride...

Mehlan will be raped sideways by Barca and Celtic....

beating Ajax will qualify you for EL so keep dreaming....
Yeah, just like how we were raped yesterday rofl

Celtic? We beat them 2-0 with our C team, I wonder how we would do against them with our A team. Same thing applies to Ajax we can easily beat them.

Doubting whether we will get past the group stages, the irony is delicious Proud

Hey, btw when you are in EL make sure you do well there. We can't continue to lose Co-efficient points due to the league leaders's average performances in Europe :coffee: .
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Calma guys... Even u milan guys... We should (juve and milan.. even napoli) chear for each other for the sake of calcio! Forza Milan in Champions league...
And ya, we will be back, just like last year i hope, just calm down guys...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Enough Casc... Do your baiting in your own section.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:11 am

Guys how did we play? Can you give me a summary?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:12 am

Played excellent with the formation change

The reff completely 100% *bleep* us up and we done well with 10 men for 45 minutes.

Llorente in the time he had looked good.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:12 am

Team for our next CL game should be 4-3-1-2!

Licht - Barz - Bonucci - Ogbonna

Vidal - Pogba - Marchisio/Asamoah

Vucinic

Tevez - Llorente

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:31 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Played excellent with the formation change

The reff completely 100% *bleep* us up and we done well with 10 men for 45 minutes.

Llorente in the time he had looked good.
shame we didnt tie. I couldn't watch the game but I keep on hearing that the Chiellini red was bs
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:50 am

@Juveman
shame we didnt tie. I couldn't watch the game but I keep on hearing that the Chiellini red was bs
The straight red card was BS, but he deserved a second yellow = red
Ronaldo actually did over-exaggerate, which made the referee believe that Chiello did actually elbow CR7= straight red.
I think that Chiellini does a lot of unnecessary actions, such as here .. lol he covered CR's face using his hands, but did not intentionally hit him...
The penaly was ridiculous as well... Chiello's fault as well, bringing ramos down while the ball was in the air
SO I GOT NO IDEA WHY PPL COMPLAIN OVER THE REF...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:04 am

lol the penalty was ridiculous they don't whistle those in Serie A or B ... and that WASN'T EVEN A YELLOW FFS !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:43 am

DeviAngel wrote:lol the penalty was ridiculous they don't whistle those in Serie A or B ... and that WASN'T EVEN A YELLOW FFS !

UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013 - Page 5 PTSDdog
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:47 am

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:lol the penalty was ridiculous they don't whistle those in Serie A or B ... and that WASN'T EVEN A YELLOW FFS !
UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013 - Page 5 PTSDdog
come on post me one same penalty in Champions League since there have been tons of those starts come one post it I dare you
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:39 am

What is with the Marchisio hate people?

Pogba is simply not a defensive player. Do you guys not see how many times he loses the ball over dribbling? But it's not a problem because he's not supposed to defend, you have Marchisio for that

And did Marchisio play bad? How was Vidal better? That trip in the turf was the same as how Marchisio missed a pass in the end. Everyone was tired

And who would you rather have instead of Marchisio

A player that doesn't lose the ball, gets it back on countless occasions and spreads play between midfielders should be left on the bench for? Hmmm? Let me see Ibrahimovic? No, this is not FIFA.

I hate it how after every defeat I see weird formations with players juve should buy in the next transfer window

Where the hell did menez come from? Razz and why? Razz

Guys you know what, chiellini was a bit lame yesterday and so was ogbonna, so here's my new "juventus" formation

Leali

Caceres Bonucci Ramos Nagatomo

Vidal Pogba Isco

Tevez Llorente Vucinic

Wow that's so happening. Haha and the worst part is you put up a shit team. That team up there will concede shit loads of goals.

Menez Razz

Oh and how about bashing on a fellow serie a club just because we lost Razz a club that almost and deserved to beat Barcelona.

This is Juve, not whatever the hell you guys make it to be

We play good football and defend good, after that nothing matters

We are a team that controls the game, even with 10 men the much more cohesive team.

One mistake by chiellini and ogbonna to let cr score and then a retarded penalty plus red card and we still barely lost? I'm freaking proud. They way we play it's beautiful, don't care if we lose 7-0.

And we always play this way conte hasn't changed much in attack, he has changed our defense and team mental strength

Rambling here because frankly I'm pissed off. It's another thing when other people criticise our team, but if we do it, it's just pathetic.

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:19 am

It actually was soooo clear hahahahaha.. Chiellini is stupid, he should stop acting clumsily
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 am

I'm happy with our effort and overall performance. The players showed the unity and fighting spirit we are known for and Conte did well with his tactics. Now I only hope we will continue playing with the same mentality we showed last night instead of that of vs Fiorentina. Also for people saying Chiellini deserved the straight red card and that it was a goal scoring opportunity for Ronaldo... :facepalm:

It will be really hard to qualify for the next round but hopefully we will at least win some of our remaining games in the competition and pick up our game in Serie A. Don't forget that Vucinic and Lichsteiner are returning.

For our next games:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Caceres
Vidal Pogba Marchisio
Tevez Llorente Vucinic

Caceres knows the lef-back position very well, he has played there for Uruguay countless times. Also a midfield trio of Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio is much more dynamic instead of that of Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio. This way Pirlo can be used as an impact sub and at the same time have his rest. As for the offense, I'm not sure that it will be a pure 4-3-3. Vucinic will most probably drop behind Llorente and Tevez acting like a trequartista in a 4-3-1-2 and linking the midfield with the attacking line.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:37 am

^Good post andrew.

Got to say some things.Aside from the terrible refereeing,we have ourselves to blame too.

Firstly i really hope Conte shows some balls and drops the old guard like Pirlo,Chiellini and Buffon.This is Juventus and nobody takes their place for granted even if they're legends.

Pirlo is a catastrophe in the CL.He cant play in high intensity big games ,sorry ,his time is up.And the ridiculous thing is,he's mostly our creative source which is really pathetic tbh.I came here to comment just on Pirlo and i really have to say the old guard is holding us back from what is otherwise a really impressive side.We have talent in the roster,we need to use it properly.Yesterday's formation change for ex. was like a breath of fresh air and it was completely different kind of football from the drab displays we've been witnessing in our games so far this season.

Also please if Conte is listetning to me : PLAY A *bleep* DM IN FRONT OF THE BACK 4,NOT PIRLO.THATS WHY OUR DEFENCE GETS EXPOSED SO BADLY.

Play Vidal at DM.He was an absolute boss in that role yesterday.

Like all of you,i though we played really well,its a shame we basically 'handed' them 2 goals with our foolishness.If we play like this at our own stadium there's no doubt we'll get a result,maybe even a win.Dont give up guys ,i think there's still a very good chance of progressing.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:45 am

salmano9 wrote:Calma guys... Even u milan guys... We should (juve and milan.. even napoli) chear for each other for the sake of calcio! Forza Milan in Champions league...
And ya, we will be back, just like last year i hope, just calm down guys...
I'm sorry but I don't believe in this. Do you see Barca fans cheer Madrid? I wish all the worst on my rivals Inter Milan and Juventus in all aspects of football. When it comes to Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina etc I am neutral.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next