7amood11
Dante
S
marottalad
dronte
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus announce Adidas deal! Empty Juventus announce Adidas deal!

Post by dronte Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Juventus have officially announced a new six-year deal with Adidas from the 2015-16 season worth €139.5m
The club released a statement this evening confirming the agreement has been struck with Adidas International Marketing B.V.

Adidas will become technical sponsors for all the Juventus teams for six years from 2015 in a deal worth €139.5m, not including performance-related bonuses.

The firm will also control the licensing and merchandising for Juventus for €6m, while the club will benefit from royalties when surpassing sales targets.

Until June 30 2015, Juventus will continue their collaboration with Nike as their technical sponsor.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. has reached an agreement with adidas International Marketing B.V. for a technical sponsorship deal starting from the 2015/2016 campaign,” read the statement.
“adidas will be the technical sponsor of all Juventus teams for a fixed consideration of €139.5 million over the six-year term.

“The consideration does not include the value of adidas products that will be annually supplied to the club or the programme of performance related incentives and bonuses available to the club.
“adidas will manage all Juventus’ licensing and merchandising activities for a fixed consideration of €6 million per annum. The club may also benefit from additional royalty payments upon exceeding a threshold of sales.
“For the current season and the 2014/2015 campaign, Nike will continue in its role of technical sponsor and trademark licensee.”

http://football-italia.net/40963/juventus-announce-adidas-deal

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus announce Adidas deal! Empty Re: Juventus announce Adidas deal!

Post by marottalad Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 am

So how much will this actually give us additionally in revenue? Top player anyone:pirat: ?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Brilliant deal.

So we are roughly receiving around 30m a season(23.3m + 6m for the licensing and merchandizing) excluding the royalty bonus which has been mentioned in the article.

This is almost double our previous deal with Nike where we received about 16m per season.

Lets not forget our contract with Jeep expires in 2015 so expect a new shirt sponsor coming in with a good amount of money.

Also,this is what Agnelli said :

"This year and the following we are going to struggle, but in 2015-16, that is when a number of important contracts expire and others can kick in," Agnelli explained.
"That should put us in a position to become independent from European sports competition revenue. That will be very important for the club.
The contract expiries he's referring to here are obviously are the kit and shirt sponsor deals.

So basically he is saying that come 2015-16 season we do not have to depend on CL money to have a good transfer budget on our hands unlike other peasant Serie A clubs which is great.Which in other words it can be said that with the CL money and the new sponsors coming in(along with additional sponsors if any),we can realistically expect the club spending big money on one player come 2015.In the meantime,lets hope we make good CL runs this season and next season as well thereby hoping we do not have to sell our  important players to facilitate our transfer budget in the next couple of years.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 pm

oh the lulz i am going to through when top players reject you for all your money like RVP and countless others have done in the past ..

and better players join the peasant clubs instead . Peasant clubs already have the best talents in Serie A atm too and by the time of 15-16 they will be kicking your rich bianconeri asses all over the field Proud

Adidas deal looks very good though , you probably won't have to spread transfer money to 7 billion installements for players like Pepe and the likes ..

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Dante wrote:oh the lulz i am going to through when top players reject you for all your money like RVP and countless others have done in the past ..

and better players join the peasant clubs instead . Peasant clubs already have the best talents in Serie A atm too and by the time of 15-16 they will be kicking your rich bianconeri asses all over the field Proud

Pot, meet kettle Laughing
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Ok awesome so were getting a good deal on the kits. Now all we need to do is spend wisely and buy 1-2 top players per summer transfer window and scout wisely for young talent. No need to be like psg or city that just waste money we can spend more wisely and be even more succesfull. I hope for the sake of my health we are over the padoin and peluso era's. i can't stand another summer mercato of promises and end up dissapointed lol ( yes i do realise the last summer transfer window was awesome considering our clubs/italian clubs stature these days in the football world)
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:26 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Dante wrote:oh the lulz i am going to through when top players reject you for all your money like RVP and countless others have done in the past ..

Pot, meet kettle Laughing
well not really. Nobody rejects Milan , top player or not , when we go for a player we always get them , from Ibrahimovic to scrubs like Zapata. That we are cash stripped and lack the most expensive options is another matter .

anyway , that was said a tad lightly anyway.. you should be making good signings with dat money
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Juventus announce Adidas deal! 1378527_662488217105823_165593028_n

omg omg please be true plsss
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Thats a horrible away/3rd jersey. wouldnt be too bothered if it was the 3rd kit though.

Adidas usually do classy shirts, like chelsea's for example, they have had some of the most classiest kits in recent memory.

Also dont wanna burst your bubble devi but it most likely wont be true (unless by some weird co-incidence they use that design) because when the Adidas kit's come in, our contract with JEEP expires. So i highly doubt its real bro.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:15 pm

We have at least 1,5 years until the first official adidas jerseys

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Dante you've been declining for months now. Much like your 2nd rate club actually.

No

Why would a player reject us if we're competing for trophies and paying more money?

I guess the lure of playing with Zapata is too much to resist.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Dante is right. Who wouldn't want to play with GOATari?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Wouldn't trade Muntari for any of your midfielders tbh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:23 pm

declining.. i actually chuckled , lmfao

anyway , it was just a joke ffs , what's the big deal.. and if i am on decline(lol) , then what should i say about some of you like Cassius who insult me (in the past as well) or all of you who insult my club for no reason..despite that , you see i am accustomed to this and i don't react in the same way , i have some fun when you flop and whatnot and that's it. Most of you on the other hand , are simply not cool

Why would a player reject us if we're competing for trophies and paying more money?
idk , ask Van Persie
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:35 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Wouldn't trade Muntari for any of your midfielders tbh
I wouldn't to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Dante wrote:
idk , ask Van Persie
Well at least we didn't say he has bad teeth
and since he rejected us we won 3 trophies on 2 years...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:38 pm

That was a joke too rofl

Wondered if you'd bite at the ' declining' part banana
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:39 pm

ManU offered more money to Arsenal for RvP if I recall well.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:40 pm

LMFAO Devi :bow:

Really dont want to get involved cause no doubt the Milan troupe will aim to get me banned but devi. rofl 

Galliani: 'I dont have twitter account, i never said Cissokho had bad teeth' Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:33 pm

lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Dante wrote:
idk , ask Van Persie
in case you imply he rejected us. I have only this to say. All this "happened" after he did his medical and you know what that means right.. He didn't actually reject us ,the deal was done and that means he obviously agreed to join the club , how about that , lol
If you want to laugh , there are other cases , albeit very rare , but i leave you to find them Laughing

as for Van Persie. Does it matter what you did after ? He has already won where he went too you know , but in any case what you won after he rejected you is really irrelevant to the fact that he rejected Juventus .

@Cassius , lad , nobody cares if you get banned or not and no Milan troup is "after you" , you can relax. But it's fair to say here that had i called Devi or anyone else of you "dick" around here , i am not even sure i would get one of the warnings lmfao , i would probably get banned straight away . So chill , thank Devi and go for tea or something .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:55 pm

to be fair if they were being a dick they would have deserved it, still think your over reacting though tbh.

I can see me telling you that i thought you were being a dick has hurt your feelings so i apologize.

cba with this petty bickering with someone i dont even know, over the internet. its sad. so yeah. whatever.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Dante wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Dante wrote:
idk , ask Van Persie
in case you imply he rejected us. I have only this to say. All this "happened" after he did his medical and you know what that means right.. He didn't actually reject us ,the deal was done and that means he obviously agreed to join the club , how about that , lol
If you want to laugh , there are other cases , albeit very rare , but i leave you to find them Laughing

as for Van Persie. Does it matter what you did after ? He has already won where he went too you know , but in any case what you won after he rejected you is really irrelevant to the fact that he rejected Juventus .
It matters because even if he rejected us we won 4 titles 2 scudetto's and 2 supercups and had a good progress in UCL as far as he did I think.
While on the other hand that bad teeth player is so missed in your defense
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Cassius wrote:to be fair if they were being a dick they would have deserved it, still think your over reacting though tbh.

I can see me telling you that i thought you were being a dick has hurt your feelings so i apologize.

cba with this petty bickering with someone i dont even know, over the internet. its sad. so yeah. whatever.
lol that's the attitude i want to see , calm as a victim

"hurt my feelings".. good one. I just want to point out you're a ridiculous poster , nothing more than that. You can say whatever you want , i honestly have no issue because if i had i would already report you or something . That's being petty , there's a difference. As you see , i don't react in the same way when people don't agree with me , unlike you .

and by the way . making a sig of your words , just lol . anyway , let's move on

@Devi , ok you won alright , stop reminding me of that i got it already lmao.. but you obviously miss the point , so.. Although we could have done with him back then i won't deny that , since last season we have De Sciglio , who's already a better player than Cissokho ever was. So obviously , no need for him whatsoever.

Maybe you should sign him with dat 190m you will get , maybe fix his teeth too Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Dante wrote:
Cassius wrote:
@Devi , ok you won alright , stop reminding me of that i got it already lmao.. but you obviously miss the point , so.. Although we could have done with him back then i won't deny that , since last season we have De Sciglio , who's already a better player than Cissokho ever was. So obviously , no need for him whatsoever.

Maybe you should sign him with dat 190m you will get , maybe fix his teeth too Proud
cheers 

We ain't red cross mate Razz

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next