izzy
jibers
BarrileteCosmico
Art Morte
Valkyrja
Clockwork Orange
10 posters

Go down

The night is darkest before the dawn... Empty The night is darkest before the dawn...

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:15 pm

We have completely been outclassed in the group stages. I fear the loss of all our major stars has been to great a tool, even for a manager of the class of Don de Boer. After the Celtic game I found myself almost in tears. Like Marcelo Bielsa I had a moment where I locked myself in a room, questioning not just the philosophical principles of the great Cruijff, but also all my decisions in life. In the end, I have no choice but to continue to believe in the principles that made Ajax, Milan, Barcelona and now Bayern Munchen what they are today. I have no doubt that we will return to the place that is rightfully ours. It also saddens me to see Guardiola betray Cruijff by teaming up with the Germans. Have they not stolen enough from us?

This is what I feared, Germans have always played ruthless and efficient football, coupled with Senior Cruijff's cherished principles, I fear Bayern could go on to dominate Europe in a way not seen since the European cup's inception. Hopefully the phoenix rises from the ash in order to reclaim what is rightfully ours.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

The night is darkest before the dawn... Empty Re: The night is darkest before the dawn...

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:31 pm

I can't believe Pep betrayed Senior Cruyff
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The night is darkest before the dawn... Empty Re: The night is darkest before the dawn...

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:35 pm

That's an entertaining OP, but that philosophical stuff neatly bypasses the fact that money rules over philosophy and Ajax are simply at their level in the cash pyramid Smile
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Ajax won't succeed until Cruyff returns to manage the club from behind the scenes as he did at Barcelona. You need a puppet president as we had with Laporta.

Laporta's decision process: 'What should I have for dinner?' --> calls Cruyff to find out
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:We have completely been outclassed in the group stages. I fear the loss of all our major stars has been to great a tool, even for a manager of the class of Don de Boer. After the Celtic game I found myself almost in tears. Like Marcelo Bielsa I had a moment where I locked myself in a room, questioning not just the philosophical principles of the great Cruijff, but also all my decisions in life. In the end, I have no choice but to continue to believe in the principles that made Ajax, Milan, Barcelona and now Bayern Munchen what they are today. I have no doubt that we will return to the place that is rightfully ours. It also saddens me to see Guardiola betray Cruijff by teaming up with the Germans. Have they not stolen enough from us?

This is what I feared, Germans have always played ruthless and efficient football, coupled with Senior Cruijff's cherished principles, I fear Bayern could go on to dominate Europe in a way not seen since the European cup's inception. Hopefully the phoenix rises from the ash in order to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

The night is darkest before the dawn... 1377201857809
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:48 pm

What is this nonsense?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Clockwork the philosopher.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:04 pm

The night is darkest before the dawn... Image17
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Rest assured, Soon Cruyff will lead Ajax back to european glory! I can sense it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:01 am

Its not hard to see that you are suffering from the low of impermanence ,whatever arises doomed to fall at some point and the suffering will force it to get back stronger .

except for God:
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down