Kaladin
Eivindo
Forza
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Parma v Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Parma v Milan

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Allegri: "Rami and Honda will join us in January, and they will strengthen the team."

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

This isn't just a case of Rami and Honda strengthening the team.. We should be winning points now to be in a good enough position to challenge for a top three position before January

With the current competitiveness of the league and considering our next 2 games are against really tough opponents, I'd say our chances of a top three spot are really bleak
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

can't even be happy about it right now. I am so dissapoint by Allegri , but mostly about many of our players. wtf was that today .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:39 pm

uzonero wrote:This isn't just a case of Rami and Honda strengthening the team.. We should be winning points now to be in a good enough position to challenge for a top three position before January

With the current competitiveness of the league and considering our next 2 games are against really tough opponents, I'd say our chances of a top three spot are really bleak
Agreed, lwe should've beaten every team we came across bar maybe Napoli and Juve. Its unacceptable, knowing we don't stand a chance against top teams. We should at least be looking to dig points from lower level teams. Not saying that Parma is necessarily a scrubby side, Donadoni of Parma said before the game that "we must be determined from start to finish." They were rewarded. Milan can't say that

We'd be luck to get an EL spot
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Parma deserved the win today, we only played for the last hour and Allegri screwed up the momentum with a shift in system, one which made no sense to me whatsoever. I don't really know what we're doing these days, we're just atrocious mentally, the players aren't playing and they don't have a clue tactically. The players are terrible and Allegri's done nothing to help the cause. Right now, the only hope we seem to have is Kaka and that scares the hell out of me.

The first half was poor. We held the ball, did little with it and and Parma simply got Biabiany to attack Constant and have players from deep (normally Parolo) coming into attack. There wasn't anything clever from them, they were just drilled in this move and we didn't do anything to deserve anything. The players were atrocious off the ball going forward, on the ball technical mistakes were non-stop and the organisation at the back was beyond belief.

The second half came with some significant changes. Bringing on Kaka for Poli (who wasn't too bad) added some attacking impetus, while Matri came on the offer a reference up front in place of Balotelli. It took a while to get going during which Parma could have gone 3 up, but Kaka's influence in the game grew and he frequently caused massive problems in the Parma defence, often moving in between the lines without being tracked. As a result of his movement and Matri's link up with him, we got it back to 2-2. At this point Allegri changed the system to 4-2-3-1 with Kaka behind Matri. The problem was that now Kaka was much more stationary, as he was already in between the lines and not running/driving from deep. This resulted in our play becoming lethargic again and chances becoming less common. Parma in the end got a little lucky to score a distant freekick, but again lack of discipline and poor attitude really gave the goal away.

Honda and Rami in January? With the way the team is approaching the games, Allegri might not even be with us till January.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:53 pm

It wasn't the change of system that caused us the game, if anything it helped us come alive.. Our poor defending and finishing were what cost us the game...
If only Kaka could finish or our wall could stand firm, we wouldn't be having this conversation

I think Allegri did quite well with his subs, my only problem was Poli's substitution but I can understand he did it to give the team more attacking impetus since we were 2 goals down at the time

Today, the players let us down not Allegri
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Parma v Milan - Page 2 1381921_10200719530652357_835246544_n
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:39 pm

all i am gonna do this time is just shut up this time, i am reading your posts and nodding my head.

didn't want to see this fiasco, after hardfought udinese game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 pm

saw that on facebook .. actually a true story

still absolutely gutted about the game .. even the premature announcement of Honda doesn't do it right now , with all honesty . I don't care . I cannot excuse everything and anything that happens along the way because of the injuries if i want to be honest. They may have played the most important role for almost all the sit we've been through so far , but enough is enough already , we obviously had the quality to do moar today but we didn't . Nobody thought of injuries today and same old , same old.

I've come to a certain conclusion that we underestimate our opponents when they are not top quality , that much it's clear to me now. We have become so predictable and naive that we always need to concede twice to wake up , mostly in away games where we should be most carefull . Tbh , injuries or not , that's just like the worst thing ; doesn't even matter if we have quality or not , or if we make comebacks. We shouldn't find ourselves in such a position , but especially so frequently between games. It's clear the players don't feel Allegri on their necks anymore and they aren't really giving their all besides a few exceptions. They just think of themselves of being capable and say next time.. Balotelli thinks he matured because he cut his hair or something .. You know what would be a clear sign of maturity ? Stopping the excesive diving , for crying out loud.. Mario has great balance and rare skill to keep on his feet and in the vast majority of these situations he actually can stay and continue what he does ..

And what does he do ? He decides it's better to fall and win the peno or the free kick , which is fkn stupid when you do this all the time in every situation possible. i don't even...Of course refs will begin showing cards after a certain point , they won't risk their careers for Balotelli , the ref didn't even give him a few fair fouls because he's always suspect really and why risk it ? Go ask the ref from the Ajax game what he thinks of Balotelli now. He has to cut this particular bs as soon as possible , if Allegri doesn't do something just for this , then get the sack just for this. It's the only think that holds Balotelli back , actually. I hope for Milan's sake that someone makes him understand or himself turns it around.

It's a crime against football to have this player doing theatrics all the time . Somebody should tell him , all the best players then and now , took their fair share of beating in games but their first objective was to stay up and keep fighting , not how they will fall to earn something.  

Allegri is clearly sitting his pants by now and it's evident by the way he has been using the players so far. Poli out was ridiculous , and despite his sitters not starting Kaka was a criminal mistake too. No matter how much he run the last game , when you need points , you start your best players .

We cannot really continue on this way and if Allegri doesn't win the next two games , i can't actually believe i'm saying this but , he should be leaving when the 1st half of the season ends and either Tassoti takes over or even sign Rijkaard for a 6th month deal to see what he can do. I know that it's not his fault we lost today or that we've been this bad for a while now , even though he has his fair share so far.

But that's not even the point at hand right now.

The players need to feel some pressure , see what happens when things go out of schedule , really wake them up. Stupid ritiros and words of air mean fk all . A 1-0 win against Udinese with the equaliser centimetres away and a draw against Barcelona mean few when you lose like that against Parma ; besides , when it's down to the CL , they are totally motivated there , despite the results they show steel and hunger to claim the game , which is still suspect at best in our Serie A games..

I love this coach but if we don't get it together straight away , it will be better if he leaves as soon as possible , it's not him the real problem but the effect of his sacking may prove good for the team and the team is above anyone . I hope Milan better wins both Lazio and Fiorentina , there's simply no excuses this time around . Waiting for "tomorrow to get better" all the time really got old , even for his last fans withing our ranks.

#rant
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:25 pm

No one is talking about how horrible Montolivo and Balotelli were today? Seriously never seen Montolivo lose the ball as much as he did today...Balo looked completely out of it he is trying harder to dive than to score goals he doesn't get that it is hurting us.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 pm

i agree with all of u, and nice analysis dante. i am not going to comment on match analysis because hell will break loose but, we really needed this win because we have more difficult game coming up. lazio, and fiorentina are no exception. lazio coach is under fire and they will be dying to get good result. and fiorentina and us just made bad blood in last campaign in which they will be really looking forward to get some vengeance.

milan doesnt actually fire coach in mid campaign, but allegri is in serious scrutiny. i get pretty badly accused that i hate allegri, i reiterate that i want him to succeed but its not happening because ... well i better not say. lol i am in forum rehab...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:48 pm

actually just because of allegri mocks and outburst i might get neg rep.ed by moderators realgunner and co. so i want to maintain my calmness for now hehehe.

but this just sucks... another loss, we conceded like 16 goals by now??

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 pm

The problems we're having doesn't stop with Allegri, it extends towards the management too with that horrible summer. Not to mention Gandini forgetting to register a few players in the CL list. There's so much internal strife going on with Galliani siding with Allegri and Berlusconi opposing them alongside Barbra. Almost reminds me of those reports that Berlu wants to fire Galliani/Braida and replace them with Maldini and Barbara...

That isn't to say that Berlu doesn't have his own set of problems, the whole organization from fitness trainers, to MilanLab, to Allegri, to the management. They are all responsible for the injuries/form/tactics/transfers and whatnot
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

tbh . i am really trying to think about only of the games , for the rest , management and all i've actually given up long ago Laughing

tbh , we are a side which does have quality , for all that is happening so far you cannot take that out of my head. It doesn't show because , really :

we score 2 away goals (at least) per game and that's impressive , you don't just achieve this without being quality . But obviously counts for fk all when we concede at least the same amount each and every time.

we keep Barcelona at bay and play right on the edge for 90m : can't keep calm and find the same clutch form against the likes of Parma and Bologna and Torino ffs , just lol , isn't it obvious we underestimate opposition of less quality ?

Like Jesp said in the other thread , Honda won't change the world , actually. Albeit he isn't a game changer .. i believe that's not why he comes here , it's to help the game changers actually be game changers.

But in any case. I've said a week or two ago that i will judge Allegri when the time comes . Well , that time is already uppon us.He did well with Udinese and Barcelona , ok so far .

Today , even though i liked his agressiveness , i was left dissapointed by him , though that's because i have faith in him. Nowhere near to how dissapoint i've been left by the team.

Now i can't tell the future , but if we show the same attitude and performances in the coming games , he should be leaving , even though i fully realise it's not entirely him , not the most important parts anyway. He's the last one to blame for the season really , even though it's evident fans get on his back because he's the last one they can expect anything ..

In any case , we are fkn Milan . The time for excuses is over , like really over and i believe it will show . I hope for his sake Milan does well , because if things stay the same he will pay for it badly , i've seen this movie before , where we had quality but the team didn't meet expectations and it didn't end well for the then coach...
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Oh and El Shaarawy . If i had my doubts so far , now i have none . Ses is our most important player and the team simply need him back as soon as possible , nothing works the same without him. November 6 seems far away right now..

#RememberRememberThe6OfNovember

#SaveusSes
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:32 pm

*bleep*
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 pm

11 points out of 9 games is pathetic. No away wins this season at all.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Whats worse is that most of our tough away games against top teams is in the 2nd half of the season Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:26 am

Will we even make EL with our catastrophic away form? And what about Camp Nou Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:44 am

El Shaarawy wrote:The problems we're having doesn't stop with Allegri, it extends towards the management too with that horrible summer. Not to mention Gandini forgetting to register a few players in the CL list. There's so much internal strife going on with Galliani siding with Allegri and Berlusconi opposing them alongside Barbra. Almost reminds me of those reports that Berlu wants to fire Galliani/Braida and replace them with Maldini and Barbara...

That isn't to say that Berlu doesn't have his own set of problems, the whole organization from fitness trainers, to MilanLab, to Allegri, to the management. They are all responsible for the injuries/form/tactics/transfers and whatnot
i agree to this completely. sacking allegri and bringing new coach will not solve this problem at all. unfortunately galliani and co. is so persistent they never admit their failure. still bugs when when galliani talks how milan has won it all and is best european team in last 20 years or whatever!

they should also strongly scrutinize medical/fitness department. i dont know where i read it, but i think i read something like even galliani might quit in coming years and maldini is under consideration.

club right now is not in healthy situation regarding results, its upto allegri to iron this out for time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2