Freeza
dmize
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
10 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 32 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:27 am

I've got so many injuries at the moment ffs Laughing Lawson, Aldridge and LeBron Laughing Hope they're all fit soon.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 32 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Dom our matchup is going to send me to an early grave Mad

So many lead changes ffs.

Considering who i have tonight in the 3pt scoring and points overall department tonight i have a feeling it could change again hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Lol, I've only checked up on my team a handful of time the last couple of weeks...I just make my roster changes and keep it moving. I check the matchup via my phone yesterday and noticed it was super tight in a few categories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:52 pm

I was following it for about 3 hours last night and the score changed about 15 times Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 32 Me_vs_10

How f*cking close do you want it to be :facepalm: Laughing

Anyways here's the playoff bracket...

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 32 Playof10

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Everyone with a BYE except Mole and Freeza :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Oh yeah pretty much Laughing

top 2 seeds where always going to get a bye because theres only 8 players, its how it works.

But Dmize facing an inactive player is a bit annoying for the competition of it all.... oh well.

Not gonna deny i wanted Amar lmao.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:13 pm

I want to this again next season...who is down? Perhaps Mcagger will have more time to play (although even with my new overwhelming schedule, I was able to set lineups early in the week). If we plan on playing again I say we start trying to recruit new players sooner than later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:29 pm

+6 months till next season imo hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:32 pm

A few things need to be decided.

First of all if you want to join then you have to be active.... i really can't be arsed with inactive players again.

I can understand people have a busy life and all.... but really just download the app from the apple/googleplay store it takes literally 10 seconds to set your team up on any given day.

I myself set my team during my lunch breaks.

Also when we do the draft....we have to make sure that everyone that is taking part is there so we got no computer chosen teams BS.

Also for those who are interested i do advise doing mock drafts in the lead up to next season as it will help you out a lot.

Last but not least we need decide on a legacy draft or not.

But anyway that's a long way off yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:35 pm

You can set your team for the entire season in 10 minutes ffs Laughing should not be a problem.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Well you could that Freeza Laughing

But you can't then cover yourself against injuries and pos poppovich resting his players everyweek.

Even so though.... whether you do it weekly, daily or what ever it hardly takes any time at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 pm

In your opinion? Anyway, I know the season is still not over, but I rather us be early in gathering new players, as opposed to rushing to get people before the start of the season. I just want to get an idea of how many would be interested in doing it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Well I'm interested of course, need to draft my own team this time, so I need to get my timezones together ffs Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Fair enough Dom i agree with that completely.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:36 pm

And as far as the draft, dmize did a great job of asking everyone what time was good for them. But yes, I really want everyone to be around for the draft and it would be great if someone didn't create two team...Dani I'm looking at you! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:30 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:And as far as the draft, dmize did a great job of asking everyone what time was good for them. But yes, I really want everyone to be around for the draft and it would be great if someone didn't create two team...Dani I'm looking at you! rofl
Well I had time for the draft, the daylight savings isn't the same in Denmark as in the US, so the time difference was 5 hours instead of 6 that day.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:40 am

Dmize did a great job tbh, not his fault it was a last minute put together thing and those who promised to show up didn't :coffee:

But seriously if we can all organise it better this time and make sure everyone is there for the draft etc etc.

Then it should be even better next year and it has been awesome tbh.

But we can discuss the finer details closer to next season, for now its not that important other than figuring out who wants to be involved.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:37 am

Can more people scold Dani, or are y'all afraid of the man who took that number 1 spot and never looked back. Dani might be old, but was age comes wisdom and I now realize that was no accident :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 am

Dani is the Bulls of the regular season tbh and I'm Miami.

Dominates the regular season match up but when the post season comes around he can't deal with how alpha i am hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:14 am

Aldridge confirmed to be out of at least 2 of this weeks 3 games hmm

U mad Freeza hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:43 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Aldridge confirmed to be out of at least 2 of this weeks 3 games hmm

U mad Freeza hmm
Finally your Illuminati connection reveal itself hmm

I'm crying at the moment Sad can't drop him ffs, and need the rebounds and points
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:59 am

There's only scrubs left in FA now tbh Laughing waste of time, just have to hope he at least comes back on Saturday hmm

I'm hoping i at least make it competitive this time, got raped last time because Lebron's 61 point game but now he's deferring to Wade hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:15 am

LeBron that week Proud he's scrubbing hard at the moment though, he needs to take over ffs Sad So many injuries, our battle would have been great with Horford, Aldridge, Rose and Lopez healthy Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:27 am

I lost Redick too lol but i did gain Kevin Martin so hmm

But yeah Injuries Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 am

Scold me for what?

I drink your haterade like its a desert in dis peice.

2 teams? Clearly a wise strategy, missing out on that scrub KD.

Anyway, speaking of these playoffs. Is it just basically a one week series, like per normal except now if you lose your out?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next