Motogp69
Eman
FalcaoPunch
43 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Empty Re: The Walking Dead II

Post by M99 Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 am

RealGunner wrote:Those who have played the TWD game. This is for you. But DON'T say a single word about it to the others. Just keep it to yourselves or talk in spoilers.

Spoiler:

See what I am hinting at?

I doubt. The game is set in the comics universe not the show universe. But would be awesome if true eco smile

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:15 am

The show has shown it's willing to go where it wants in relation to the comics so in all honesty it wouldn't surprise me given how good the games have been.

Last edited by Motogp69 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Btw what was that poverty one minute of Rick on screen?
Producers just wants us to know that they haven't forgotten Rick Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:Those who have played the TWD game. This is for you. But DON'T say a single word about it to the others. Just keep it to yourselves or talk in spoilers.

Spoiler:

See what I am hinting at?
OMFG I HOPE THIS HAPPEN IN THE SHOW!!

best part in the game ffs Proud

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Season finale Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Hope everyone dies
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 am

Meh season finale.
This whole season was meh

There were like 4 episodes that absolutely did nothing to the story. This episode was good but I totally think they should have used this episode for last week and create a season finale centered around their retaliation and include some deaths.

Spoiler:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 pm

5minutes into the ep and i'm already smh

The Walking Dead II - Page 13 YXj8fMm

help meeee

help yourself ffs, huge opening

this show man
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:29 pm

It was a good episode. Nothing special, they should have done more for the season finale. For the second season running, mid season finale>season finale.

I don't think I will be watching season 5. I'm done with the comics and I think I'm done with this show too. The games are the best thing to come out of it :coffee:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 pm

yeah me and my friend both said we're quitting after this season, but we said that before the finale even aired. Likely I won't though, don't like leaving things unfinished. Most of the time I just have it playing in the background on my laptop while I'm doing stuff anyway.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 pm

Firenze wrote:5minutes into the ep and i'm already smh

Spoiler:

help meeee

this show man
I lol'd at his stupidity Laughing

Only good thing about the episode was Rick going mortal kombat on Daryl's 'group' Laughing

Biting the leader like a walker ffs Proud

Ruthless ffs Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Holy shit Rick :bow: :bow: That was a mad moment with Joe :lol:Even though I knew he would do that but still, GOAT moment. Rick carried both the mid season finale and the finale.

Thought it was a very good finale. I don't know what was so underwhelming about it? It was miles better than last year's finale.

Obviously Terminus was a red herring. That sacrifice room lol. Also that cage with the bones. Shocked

That trap Rick was teaching about to Michonne and Carl. That was basically a symbolisation of how Terminus was set up. A trail for people to follow into a trap. Also the flashback moments were nice.

Can't wait for the next season ffs. Only GoT and Arrow now exciting enough to wait every week for.

https://2img.net/h/s7.postimg.cc/t7s962hvv/original.jpg

Wish they allowed F Bombs on AMC. That dialogue was so badass.

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:17 pm

What a f*cking episode!!! Seriously don't know what you guys watch. Maybe Firenze who said he watches TWD from the background while he's busy doing something else, should sit infront of his laptop, put the headphones in and get lost in the world of the show. Just my opinion.

Anyway,
This is why I love The Walking Dead and this is why I consider it my favourite show.
Episode was all about Rick. Andrew Lincoln is such a BOSS actor. Kills it everytime. I love episodes like this one. Jumping into the psychology of the characters and showing us how they became what they are now. The flashbacks were important in this.

When Rick bit that guy I was like Shocked WTF!!! I swear my mouth was open in amazement for about that whole scene.

To top it all of the season ended on a brilliant cliffhanger. Can't wait for season 5.

Once again... Rick :bow: Proud

Season 4 rating: 8.5/10
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:37 pm

Post mid season, the show went a bit off track but overall it definitely was a 8/10. Better than season 3 which I would rate as 7.5.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Pretty much confirms that the terminus people are indeed cannibals eco smile

BTW, how dopey were that gang in dealing with Rick, Michonne and Carl? Rick and co made it look so easy to wrestle them out of thier guns and then eventually kill them.

Would have also like to see what happened to Beth.

All in all, it was an OK finale.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:03 pm

Firenze wrote:5minutes into the ep and i'm already smh

The Walking Dead II - Page 13 YXj8fMm

help meeee

this show man

Thought the same thing, what a dumbass. had a gaping hole to evade these slow zombies, but chose to remain still. The Zombies in this show are so slow and non threatening that you'd have to be retarded to get eaten by one in an open area.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:04 am

I enjoyed very much this last episode and I'm eager to watch what's next. Don't know what you are on saying it sucked. However, I don't understand how they plan to surveil Terminus and then they just go in without having actually surveilled it. WTF men.

I didn't understand the flashbacks much, can someone explain me? I didn't feel they were relevant to the current time. Hershell here, hershell there..., farming here...? Maybe it was the opposite direction of what Rick and Carl were becoming now...?

Also, what would this mean:

RED wrote:The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo4_250The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo2_250

The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo3_250The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo1_250

That the woman from Terminus used to live in that house and they started the canibalistic way there and used the paintings to setup canibal rituals?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:13 pm

That was a strong finish to the season.Loved every bit of it TBH...

Rick Proud The backbone of the show,always provides the goods.Ony thing I didn't like was the final sentence...They should have left it open with the question and leave us wondering,like they are prepared for being captured and have something in mind.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 am

This season was super shit. But the finale was definitely one of the better episodes.

I'm definitely gonna keep watching, already invested 4 seasons into it, don't want to let that go to waste.

Agree with Vibe on the last thing that Rick said. Should've left it ambiguous. This Terminus plot should definitely more exciting than hiding out in a prison.

PS. Smh at poverty RG and anyone else that loves this show to death, terrible taste. There are so many good things in TV right now that makes this pale in comparison.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:13 pm

McAgger wrote:This season was super shit. But the finale was definitely one of the better episodes.

I'm definitely gonna keep watching, already invested 4 seasons into it, don't want to let that go to waste.

Agree with Vibe on the last thing that Rick said. Should've left it ambiguous. This Terminus plot should definitely more exciting than hiding out in a prison.

PS. Smh at poverty RG and anyone else that loves this show to death, terrible taste. There are so many good things in TV right now that makes this pale in comparison.
You don't know nothing, Mc Agger.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 pm

McAgger wrote:This season was super shit. But the finale was definitely one of the better episodes.

according to who exactly?

This bullshit excuse of 'watching because i have invested time' Laughing you watch it because you like it and you look forward to it. There is no other reason.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 pm

El Gunner wrote:
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 pm

free_cat wrote:I enjoyed very much this last episode and I'm eager to watch what's next. Don't know what you are on saying it sucked. However, I don't understand how they plan to surveil Terminus and then they just go in without having actually surveilled it. WTF men.

I didn't understand the flashbacks much, can someone explain me? I didn't feel they were relevant to the current time. Hershell here, hershell there..., farming here...? Maybe it was the opposite direction of what Rick and Carl were becoming now...?

Also, what would this mean:

RED wrote:The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo4_250The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo2_250

The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo3_250The Walking Dead II - Page 13 Tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo1_250

That the woman from Terminus used to live in that house and they started the canibalistic way there and used the paintings to setup canibal rituals?

@ The flash backs

The flashbacks were there to compare the situation when they first started building the prison as their home in comparison to life now. Specially in regards to Rick and Carl. Back then, Herschel wanted to convince everyone that the war was over. Rick's war was done and now he should be in peace. Rick himself(in the flashback) looked at the kid playing with toys and then he looked at Carl cleaning his gun which made him want to believe in Herschel and that he should now start turning Carl into a kid without a gun(as it happened later on where he banned Carl from shooting etc)

In present, it was completely the opposite. Rick's war was not over, and neither could Carl ever be a normal kid. There was new 'home' and their life was just being what they are. Killing and surviving.

I don't know why they cut of Rick's most famous line in the comics. When Carl asked Rick "Who are we?" He infamously said "We are the walking dead". Maybe it will come later in the show.

@ at the pictures

I think it is just foreshadowing. Maybe someone who escaped from Terminus ended up to that house and tried warning people off her.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 pm

I think some people just got used to The Walking Dead.

It happened to me a couple times as well,but I can snap out of it just with effort to realize the tragedy of it all.I think deep into the intro music and images and the feeling comes back to me and sets me off for the rest of the episode.Carl almost getting raped scene was really something else in that aspect.

There were some low points in season 4,it being the solo episodes IMO.Some actors got exposed not being to carry the show on their own.Beth was shit for instance,even Daryl.On the contrary,the Lizzie/Mica episode was just fantastic.

There was also the prolonged stay at the prison.The best scenario would be if season 3 ended with the season 4 mid season finale.

The show is still absolutely amazing.You just have to avoid getting used to it.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Some(extremely small) minority don't understand the show for what it is. It's a think outside the box show which doesn't go down well with the casuals who don't like to think while watching. The drama is absolutely brilliant at times. Which is why i love it.

The start of the finale for example. They showed the flash back and switched to Rick all bloody. That was a great great piece of directing.

In any case, I agree. I didn't like season 3's ending. They ruined the 2nd half a bit and that is why this season has been much better than last.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:20 am

Mehh, I like the show and I'm intrigued to see how things will unfold overall, but there's too much slow emotional stuff for me considering the subject matter. Too often characters verbally reflect on stuff that happened several episodes previous and just continue to talk about how they feel about it.

I'm not saying this is unreasonable given that real characters should do this, but I almost feel like the dialogue in the 'filler' scenes of the show treat me like an idiot as a viewer, constantly reviewing stuff that has already happened and saying exactly how every character feels and what they want to do next. There is no room for interpretation. It doesn't make me attached to the characters; it makes me annoyed by them - I can't stand Glenn for example and his irrational emotional bullshit.

I wish more major stuff happened from episode to episode to keep me wanting to come back for more as opposed to just watching it because eventually something will happen. For zombie-themed entertainment, I expect frantic action on a regular basis. Again, I do like the overall story, but I just don't like the pace that they tell it at.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next