Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
izzy
The Franchise
18 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You know if your going to discredit Durant for OKC's record without Westbrook its just as easy for me to discredit Lebron for Heat's record without D-Wade which is just as bad if not worse.

Also if your going to call Westbrook the Batman you might as well call Wade the Batman as well as like Westbrook its Wade who is trusted to close the game out in the 4th quarter and has killer instinct for all Lebron's qualities he's not that guy.

Does this make him any less of a player though? of course not all these things to descredit Durant are just stupid.

Oh and FYI he's been easily the best player of the NBA so far this season, is he better than Lebron? No but that doesn't escape the fact that Durant has performed to a higher level so far this season.

Still a long way to go though.... and the reason sites are mentioning Lebron as the no 1 guy is because they are all up his ass.

Every Heat game i watch all they ever talk about all game is his efficiency.... who really cares? efficiency might mean something if he did it in the big moments yet every game i see he has choked in the big moments.

Being efficient in the first quarter is fine as is being efficient when the team is behind by double digits.... but where's his efficiency late in the 4th? where's his efficiency when teams are coming back and taking leads?

I'd actually like to see overall stats for that because i would bet there's a massive drop as every game i see when Heat TRULY need him to score a difficult lay up, a free row or two, sink a 3 or long two it usually doesn't go in.

I get that its the regular season and all he really cares about is the 3rd ring but there's no way in hell that he deserves to be named MVP at this point in the season.

The only time D-Wade was the 'Batman' was in the 2011 NBA finals, besides that LeBron has been the leader of that team every step of the way... At the end of games, the ball is in his hands more than Wade also

Everything in life is based on efficiency is it not? Medicine, engineering, everything.. I don't see why we shouldn't care about it..

LeBron has played well in clutch situations this season, I don't know where you're getting your info from bro Laughing .. Izzy's stats back that up also

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:32 am

Efficiency isn't everything especially for a player like LeBron. His shots have gone down from 19 his first 2 years in Miami to 16 this year, when he should probably be taking a couple more due to the absence of Wade some games.

This year at times I feel like he's been unselfish to a fault. Sure he takes over when he needs to, but he's also coasting more than he should.

Nothing wrong with that cause he's waiting for the playoffs but Durants going all out every night and before Westbrook went out they were the best team in basketball.

Durant has also improved in every category. If LeBron wasn't in the league he'd probably be going on his 3rd MVP but so far this is his year.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 am

My info is the eye test..... I have seen the Heat 9 times this season and they have lost 8 of them.

Only victory being opening day against the Bulls.

Majority of the losses Lebron has been coasting and tends to score in moments which don't matter much and when it does matter he doesn't.

Both Nets defeats, Knicks, Pistons, Pacers, Warriors etc etc all this happened.

I get that Lebron has a few extra levels to go to and we'll likely see that in that playoffs but he's strolled through this season.

Durant on the other hand has been performing 99.9% of the time, no one is saying Durant is better just that his performances have been consistently higher.

I'm not just talking about game to game either I'm talking about quarter to quarter its not unnatural to see Lebron coasting through games for minutes at a time.

That isn't the case for Durant he's a threat every minute he's on the court while Lebron is picking his moments sparingly to impact the game.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:52 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Majority of the losses Lebron has been coasting and tends to score in moments which don't matter much and when it does matter he doesn't.

Both Nets defeats, Knicks, Pistons, Pacers, Warriors etc etc all this happened.

Kings too, got completely shut down by Rudy Gay(3 points in the 2nd half) and then in OT he starts trying and hits three consecutive threes when the game was decided.

Like where was that one quarter ago
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:54 am

Heat/Okc don't give a crap about the regular season. The regular season in most american sports is pretty meaningless, and both these teams will gain nothing by great regular season records. Post season is all that matters.

And both conferences as soooo weak. Despite the west being a lot better, neither team really has more than one opponent to worry about being a serious threat to beat them in the playoffs barring an injury crisis..They know they could trip and fall down the stairs to the second seed. They aren't going to kill themselves to get wins.

Goal is, play it safe, get as many wins as you can while staying healthy. Home court advantage isn't really worth going the extra mile in the regular season.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:14 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:Heat/Okc don't give a crap about the regular season. The regular season in most american sports is pretty meaningless, and both these teams will gain nothing by great regular season records. Post season is all that matters.

And both conferences as soooo weak. Despite the west being a lot better, neither team really has more than one opponent to worry about being a serious threat to beat them in the playoffs barring an injury crisis..They know they could trip and fall down the stairs to the second seed. They aren't going to kill themselves to get wins.

Goal is, play it safe, get as many wins as you can while staying healthy. Home court advantage isn't really worth going the extra mile in the regular season.

OKC definitely does imo...

Watching Durant you can't tell me he doesn't care or is coasting. He's going all out and Westbrook ofc does the same every game. Durant has the hunger of a player who desperately wants to win every game, playoffs, regular season, pick up at the Y, w/e.

But Scott Brooks has done a nice job of developing Jackson, Lamb and Adams while also keeping a team out there that can win every game.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:21 am

Watching this Kansas game cause none of the NBA games interest me.

Some have soured on Wiggins, but he's out here makin threes, didn't know he had that range yet.

Embiid has great potential but I don't think he's a better prospect than Davis or even Drummond. Davis is better offensively when you factor in his jumpshot, he's got a bit more length and Drummond is bigger, quicker, more athletic and better defensively.

That said I desperately want him on the Celtics. His post moves and footwork are better than both AD's at this point in his career. We have no chance at him though without giving up Rondo or something.

Kelly Olynyk, Vitor Faverani, these are our centers.  :facepalm:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:38 am

I think Embiid has a good chance of going #1.. He's only been playing ball for 4 years, dafuq? He's 7'2'' but is actually mobile (unlike a Roy Hibbert for example), and can pass and shit

Scary upside
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:01 am

Definitely not 7'2. He's 7'0 in shoes. But I would take him over Wiggins and seriously think about taking him over Jabari.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:31 am

I thought I read some where that he was 7'2".. Or it was Bill and Jalen on Grantland  hmm

Edit: yeah they said it on video #2 http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/88096/bill-and-jalens-nba-recap-the-second-birdmester
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:39 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 833576670

:bow:

He's had a lean month or so recently but last night was the PG of December and before.

Also if Boogie isn't an all star its a farce.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Lakers tanking withoout even trying Proud, now just trade Pau and it's done.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Danny Ainge :bow:

Traded Crawford and Marshon Brooks to GS

4th worst record and dropping, we got a real shot at Embiid now

edit: Three teams involved. We got a 1st(Phillys pick, protected) and 2nd from Miami as well for taking on Joel Anthony's bum self
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Boston and Lakers tanking hard atm Laughing
two best teams in history Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Golden State just got a lot deeper with Brooks and Crawford  Shocked 
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:05 pm

They got deeper but I wouldn't count on anything from Brooks. Didn't play much for the Nets playoff squad last year and couldn't get minutes on a bad Celtic team.

Crawford's a nice addition though, he's played the point all year.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:06 pm

watched this game last night, Shocked what a finish

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:36 pm

According to Pat Riley, Greg Oden is active tonight. Laughing

This could get interesting....... Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:48 am

Wizards destroying miami Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:51 am

Down by 34 in the second quarter, down by 9 going into the 4th..

Second biggest comeback in NBA regular season history about to happen Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:52 am

izzy wrote:According to Pat Riley, Greg Oden is active tonight. Laughing

This could get interesting....... Laughing

Already having an impact, 6 points in the 2nd quarter.

Unrelated, Derrick Williams is ballin against his old team, 12 points in the 1st half and just hit a ridiculous and-1
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Second biggest comeback in NBA regular season history about to happen Proud

I hope you jinxed it for calling it early
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 am

dmize wrote:They got deeper but I wouldn't count on anything from Brooks. Didn't play much for the Nets playoff squad last year and couldn't get minutes on a bad Celtic team.

Crawford's a nice addition though, he's played the point all year.

Douglas was doing f*ck all for us so anyone would be nice. Both Brooks and Crawford have shown can give solid minutes off the bench. I like this a whole lot. We're ready :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:04 am

I think all teams won that trade.

GS - gave up a guy who will be waived to get Crawford/Brooks
MIA - gave up 2 picks to clear up to 15m, they can resign the big 3 and have money left over(depending on what they want to do with Chalmers)
BOS - Take on another year of Anthony's salary for a potential 1st rounder(I think Philly has a shot at making the playoffs next year, two lotto picks, Noel back and MCW) and a 2nd. Else it's three 2nd rounders. Not like we need the cap anyway
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:10 am

Rudy Gay is fukkin ballin 8-11, 22 points in the 1st half. Up 11 and Cousins only has 2 points
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:15 am

Mad 
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next