DeviAngel
Juventino89
25 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Turan: Juve toughest team faced

Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan says Juventus are the toughest team he’s faced in his time at Vicente Calderon.

The Bianconeri visited Atleti in the last round of Champions League matches, with Turan's header sealing a 1-0 victory for the Spanish champions.

Despite that victory, the Turkey international has singled out the Old Lady as the toughest test his side have faced of late.

“In my four years here, the toughest game I’ve experienced was that Champions League home game against Juventus,” Turan has told FIFA’s official website.

“Against Barcelona you know they’ll have the lion’s share of possession, against Madrid you need to stop their counter-attacks, but the Juve game was just tremendous.

“We have a lot in common - they are very strong and they made us really run and work hard. We didn’t play especially well, but we stuck to our style and managed to win.”

Turan then looked ahead to his side’s trip to Malmo, with Juventus taking on Olympiacos in the other Group A match, and believes the Swedish side’s resilient performance on matchday one in Turin means they must be respected.

“We’ll need to be careful against Malmo – we have a lot of respect for them.

“At home they play very well and remember they went in 0-0 at half time away to Juve. This is the Champions League and if we’re careless or adopt an attitude of ‘we’re a big team, we’ll win all our games’, then we’ll be eliminated pretty quickly.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:39 pm

15:44 - ROMULO AND BROWN IN GROUP - Juventus, through its official website, gave the report of today's meeting: "There is no better way to leave behind a defeat that start to work immediately to prepare for the ' assault on the next three points. Sunday at the Juventus Stadium host the rosanero Iachini, and as he said yesterday Chiellini after the match against Olympiacos there is only one useful result to pick up the pace: the victory. Allegri's men have therefore found to Vinovo in the late morning for a training session: those who have played at Karaiskakis have done work in the gym, while all the others have done exercises in the field. On the pitch, in the group with their classmates, they are reviewed Romulo and Brown, the group returned today from their respective injuries. recovery at the Juventus Center is scheduled for tomorrow morning. "reads on Juventus.com.

14:40 - TRAINING COMPLETED - Juventus finished the morning workout. Sunday against Palermo, the feeling is that Alvaro Morata can still be chosen.

13:08 - Pirlo Sunday MAY REST - Sunday against Palermo, Andrea Pirlo may rest since yesterday appeared not in good physical condition. In its place with Vidal and Marchisio Pogba could be. Allegri, however, will begin to go into the details of the challenge against rosanero only tomorrow, because today, we have trained only players who did not play yesterday.

24:40 - MORATA ballot-LLORENTE FOR THE CHALLENGE AGAINST PALERMO - Juventus are on the field at Vinovo ahead of the match against Palermo. At this time you are training only players who did not play last night. As for the match against Palermo, Alvaro Morata is a candidate for a strongly jersey holder. Although Llorente has rested yesterday and then Allegri will have to choose whether to confirm the number 9 Juventus, or if you repeat the Lion King. For this reason, Llorente and Morata are in run-off to be chosen Sunday at the Juventus Stadium.

24:10 - TRAINING FOR THOSE WHO HAS NOT PLAYED YESTERDAY - Juventus at 4 o'clock this night she returned to Athens and Turin from now who did not play yesterday in Vinovo field to prepare for the match against Palermo. Yesterday, Andrea Pirlo appeared quite far back from the point of view of the physical condition and for this Sunday Allegri could rest it. While on offense, against the Greeks, Alvaro Morata has performed well against Palermo then that could have a new chance.

11:50 - JUVENTUS IN THE FIELD - Juventus, in the night, she returned to Turin and now is training in Vinovo ahead of the match against Palermo. Who did not play yesterday held a regular session, while those who played will play an unwinding session.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:53 am

Roma drew vs samp Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:10 am

Beppe Marotta has commented on ongoing contract negotiations with Juventus players and describes Paul Pogba’s salary increase as ‘appropriate’.

The director general today confirmed that the France international has extended his contract with Juve until June 2019, with it expected to increase his salary from €1.5m to as much as €4.5m.

“We deem the salary increase for Pogba appropriate to his value,” Marotta has told today’s shareholders’ meeting.

“I remind you that in the Bayern battleship which beat Roma, there are many players who earn more than €10m.”
During his segment, Marotta also gave an insight into Juve’s recent transfer activity, the possibility of their young loanees making the breakthrough and the decision to offer outcast Jorge Martinez a new deal.

“Contractual situations vary in age, and human and technical values. All six players - Chiellini, Buffon, Giovinco, Storari, Lichtsteiner and Pepe - have great human values, but the conditional factor is the sporting one. We have started negotiations with all of them.

“We have no less than 64 players out on loan. Barring some seniors like De Ceglie and Martinez, all the other [loan] reports are of great interest to us.

“This is the list of our 10 most interesting youngsters of 1993 or 1994 who are ours outright - Berardi, Boakye, Gabbiadini, Leali, Magnusson, Rosetti, Rugani, Sorensen, Spinazzola and Sturaro.

“The market in January? Today, it’s difficult to give any answers. We'll see how the Champions League goes and whether there will be any opportunities.

“Usually there are not many [opportunities] to add quality to the team. Martinez? We renewed his contract in order to reduce his salary by 50 per cent. We hope that this is the last year he is on our books.

“The negotiations of the market? I’m proud to say that we’ve achieved the [market] goals we put in place.

“Zaza and Berardi? Both players are under our watch, and our relationship with Sassuolo is great, if we wanted to bring them to our club.

“We loaned [Sturaro] to Genoa despite some disagreements with them, but we have to be forward-thinking from a sporting perspective, and we know that [Sturaro’s] natural habitat for growth is Genoa.

“Evra? We paid a very low price for him, considering that he is used to winning. When we sign players like Pereyra, for example, it takes time [for them] to understand what it means to fight.”
Marotta then reiterated his stance that Antonio Conte’s exit before the start of the season was not motivated by a lack of funds available to him.
“There was no difficult resolution with Conte, but it wasn’t because of money. It was consensual and friendly,” the ex-Sampdoria director added.
==
Wahahahahahha, we renewed with martinez?! XD still hope in him? Lool. Marrota is great at handling those youths Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:13 am

19:34 - TOMORROW'S CONFIRMS THE CHEERFUL 3-5-2 - Juventus, after the afternoon session, she moved to retreat to prepare for the match against Palermo. Massimiliano Allegri against Palermo's will confirm the 3-5-2: Buffon in goal area. In defense will play Ogbonna, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right there will be Lichtsteiner; Pirlo will be in the middle of the control room on either side, there will probably Vidal and Marchisio. The number 8 Juventus should give a rest to Pogba. On the left, however, saw the accident Evra will be confirmed Asamoah. In attack, Allegri should repeat the pairing of Tevez and Llorente.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon, Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente.

17:50 - 20 SQUAD - Juventus, through its website, has given his squad for the match against Palermo: "There are 20 players called up by Massimiliano Allegri for the match against Palermo tomorrow at 15:00 at the Juventus Stadium. "

These men available to the Bianconeri 1 Buffon 2 Romulo 3 Chiellini 5 Ogbonna 6 Pogba 8 Marchisio 9 Morata 10 Tevez 11 Coman 12 Giovinco 14 Llorente 19 Bonucci 21 Pirlo 22 Asamoah Vidal 23 26 Lichtsteiner 30 Storari 34 Rubinho 37 Pereyra 38 Mattielo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself here as a Juve fan, I decided to start watching Serie A more since I found out how to stream the matches on my phone and decided to pick a favorite team there. I watched Milan some before but I mostly rooted for them because of players but my favorite Mian player got sold to Liverpool... Anyway I picked Juventus because I was impressed with the great players who played here and sustained success for years.
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Giovanni Trapattoni is the latest former Juventus Coach to defend Massimiliano Allegri, following Alberto Zaccheroni and Marcello Lippi.

Allegri replaced Antonio Conte on the Juventus bench this summer, and despite the Old Lady sitting top of Serie A, has come in for criticism for perceived poor performances.

Trapattoni spent 10 enormously successful years on the Bianconero bench, winning six Scudetti and the European Cup, and the veteran Coach believes Allegri is right when he says you don’t win titles by playing well every week.

“You can only make wine with the grapes you have available,” Il Trap has explained to Tuttosport.

“You can’t always be beautiful.

“Max is right, it’s hard to win Championships by playing well throughout. The Coach can’t always guarantee a spectacle.

“The recipe for success is to change from time-to-time, like a chameleon to reach your goal.

“Sacchi’s Milan - and it’s a compliment to Arrigo - they won while also offering great entertainment. In a different way, my Inter and my Juve with Platini and Boniek also produced great football.

“But it’s not always the case, especially if you don’t have a [Lionel] Messi or a Cristiano Ronaldo in your team.

“Tactics count, but it’s more down to the players you have available.

“Also we have to be clear what we mean by ‘entertainment’ - I like shots on goal. I get excited when I see saves and goals.

“Sterile possession for 40-50 minutes doesn’t excite me.”

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:08 pm

UnitedInRed wrote:Just wanted to introduce myself here as a Juve fan, I decided to start watching Serie A more since I found out how to stream the matches on my phone and decided to pick a favorite team there. I watched Milan some before but I mostly rooted for them because of players but my favorite Mian player got sold to Liverpool... Anyway I picked Juventus because I was impressed with the great players who played here and sustained success for years.

Smile welcome
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Juventus does not shine, in the report cards, there are many top.

5 Bonucci: "Check for bad and triggers Bertolacci on the break. Touch the pile head, and takes part in the final blunder that costs very dear. 5 Ogbonna:" Deployed still the center of defense. Hit the post face to face with Perin. It is out of place in the final dramatic black and white. "5 Chiellini:" Great closing the ends of Pinilla half recovery. Then sinking: risk the double yellow in the attacking midfield; late on Antonini. "5 for Vidal and Asamoah.

Morata best: "Come in and invades Juve midfield genoani. Swipe to twice the goals, just a monstrous Perin stops him. Objectively, it can no longer remain on the sidelines."
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 am

De Ceglie never disappoints against big teams Heart

2 goals vs Inter. I love you paolo Sad Would have loved you more if not your bad luck with injuries Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:40 pm

14:57 - 12 TOMORROW TO SPEAK AND CHEERFUL Marchisio - Juventus, through its website, has provided an account of the day: "Three points in the league (the birthday of Juventus) as food for the journey to win three more heavy already Tuesday night at the Juventus Stadium. Immediately after the final whistle of Valeri, the Bianconeri have turned every thought to the forthcoming Champions League match as the words of Allegri Pirlo and Morata in the post-game. And today in Vinovo team found itself under the orders of the coach to give immediately following the declarations of intent last night, starting with the preparation for the challenge to the champions of Greece. At the Juventus Center who yesterday took to the field in Tuscany have played workout fatigue, while the menu included a part of athletic and technical for others. Tomorrow at 12 is provided for the usual press conference on the eve of Massimiliano Allegri and Claudio Marchisio: the meeting with the media is at the Juventus Center in Vinovo, where at 15:15 is scheduled training session open to the press for the first 15 minutes. Olympiacos will speak instead in the late afternoon at the Juventus Stadium: 18.30 coach and a player Michel will attend the press conference, followed by a training session on the green stadium Juventus. "It said on Juventus.com.

14; 50 - DIFFICULT RECOVERY ASAMOAH - For the race on Tuesday at Juventus could be emergency and defense on the left wing. According to Sky Sports, hardly Kwadwo Asamoah should be available for the match against Olympiacos. If the Ghanaian does not recover Allegri should adapt Pereyra or Padoin view of the absence of Evra. Up front and in the middle of the field, however, the coach from Livorno has the ability to dissolve the best men to be deployed against the Greeks. Tomorrow at 12 there will be a press conference the day before, then to 15, there will be training to follow the team will go into withdrawal.

14:14 - Cáceres COULD RECOVER - Massimiliano Allegri is waiting to see if Tuesday against Olympiacos will have Martin Caceres. The uruguiano could recover for the match against the Greeks, as well Ogbonna is not going very well and the challenge of Tuesday, there's a little 'emergency defense. Allegri could be forced to make a change even on the left wing with Asamoah who yesterday suffered a knee resentment. View, is the absence of Evra, if the number 22 should not make the Juventus coach from Livorno could fit Pereyra.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Allegri explains tactical changes
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri didn’t see Arturo Vidal’s penalty and explained his tactical switch as Juventus beat Olympiacos 3-2.

The Coach went into the locker room before the final whistle and therefore did not see Vidal’s penalty palmed on to the woodwork.

“There were 30 seconds to go, it was only the penalty. Unfortunately we missed it, but these things can happen,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“It was a deserved victory, we conceded two goals from set plays and made a lot of mistakes in front of goal, but the important thing was to win.”

Allegri revolutionised his tactics, starting with a 4-3-1-2 for the first time this season, giving Vidal a trequartista role.

“We had already tested this out at the start of the season. To have a sense of consistency with these players and more guarantees, we kept the 3-5-2 and interpreted it differently so far.

“Ogbonna was unable to play, so I preferred to use the midfielders and a trequartista with two strikers. I preferred to give fewer reference points to our opponents.

“It didn’t matter if Olympiacos played with one striker or two. With Vidal we created a three against two in attack and tried to attack them from behind in rotation. I think it was also a pleasant match to watch.”

Alvaro Morata was given a rare start, but Juve did considerably better when Fernando Llorente came off the bench.

“Morata attacks the space more and moves around more than Llorente, although Fernando did very well coming off the bench and is a reference point for Tevez. They have different characteristics and both combine with Tevez.

“Of course for many days people said Morata had to play, now they complain when he does. He’s 22 years old and has never really been a starter. He needs to grow and gain in experience.

“He did well at times today, but compared to the Empoli game or in Athens it was a bit worse. That’s normal, as he is young and still growing.

“For example, you’d think Coman should play every game, but he is a teenager and needs time to develop.

“I am happy with the performance and we created an enormous number of chances again, but once more wasted too many. We had been eliminated at one stage, then we ended up winning and can now still win the group.

“In the Champions League you only face teams who win their Leagues or finished near the top. In physical terms I think we showed intensity and matched Olympiacos blow for blow.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:28 am

they twisted his words.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:they twisted his words.

What do you mean?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:15 pm

19:43 - Sunday POSSIBLE DEFENSE FOUR - Tomorrow Juventus will train in Vinovo ahead of the clash against Parma. Massimiliano Allegri could confirm the 4-3-1-2: Buffon in goal area. In defense could play right Lichtsteiner, Bonucci and Chiellini in the middle and probably Ogbonna left. Although left-back could be used Padoin. In the midfield in the absence of Vidal will move Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba, while Pereyra could act as a playmaker. In the attack will return the couple formed by Tevez and Llorente.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:46 am

WOW, Bonnuci didn't get a call up to the NT?!?!?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:25 pm

“There’s already an agreement in principle for [Rugani] to return to Juventus next year.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:26 pm

This deal between juvec and real Madrid over morara is really pissing me off... They could buy him for just 35m freakin euros.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:51 pm

salmano9 wrote:This deal between juvec and real Madrid over morara is really pissing me off... They could buy him for just 35m freakin euros.

Every year Morata's transfer fee will be amortized by 4 million euro on Juve's books, gross wages are 4.4 million

Say Real Madrid buys Morata back in 2 years from Juve for 30 million, counting the 8 million amortized Juve makes an 18 million profit.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:32 am

salmano9 wrote:This deal between juvec and real Madrid over morara is really pissing me off... They could buy him for just 35m freakin euros.

That's how I feel too. I really want him to stay. We're guaranteed at least 2 years but then they can buy him back, which I find to be even worse because he can develop more for them. I would've rather not included this deal with them. Just a question, can Morata decide to stay?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:34 am

GIGItheBest wrote:

That's how I feel too. I really want him to stay. We're guaranteed at least 2 years but then they can buy him back, which I find to be even worse because he can develop more for them. I would've rather not included this deal with them. Just a question, can Morata decide to stay?

actually no. They have right to buy him back for 30 mil this season and 35 mil next season. After that they can buy him for 35 + all wages until that year only if another club bids 100mil which is his clause
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:16 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

actually no. They have right to buy him back for 30 mil this season and 35 mil next season. After that they can buy him for 35 + all wages until that year only if another club bids 100mil which is his clause

So the only way they can buy him after 2 more years is if another club offers 100 million?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:20 am

actually it's after 2 seasons like I said. So when this season and the next one finishes, they have the option to buy him back after either the 2015-16 or 2016-17 seasons — with the buy-back price determined by how many matches Morata plays
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:20 am

Either way, I really hope he stays. Can he decide to stay?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:03 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Either way, I really hope he stays. Can he decide to stay?

Yup up to him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:36 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Either way, I really hope he stays. Can he decide to stay?

Yup up to him

Alright that's good.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down