KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:09 am

Today's Gazzetta Dello Sport headline :

Juve-Lamela go ahead: Vucinic to Tottenham in exchange. June move easier but the work starts now

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:01 am

S wrote:Today's Gazzetta Dello Sport headline :

Juve-Lamela go ahead: Vucinic to Tottenham in exchange. June move easier but the work starts now

it would be my dream come true !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:28 am

Tbh, I dont believe it would happen.
Conte said he doesn't want his players to leave in January.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:35 am

Well Defoe just left Spurs and they'd probably need another striker i'd reckon.

Baldini likes Vucinic a lot.A January move doesnt seem likely but a summer move is very possible and i'll be delighted if we land him here.I'd take him over Cerci(another target we've been linked with) for sure.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:41 am

Lot of rumblings in both the British and Italian media about a Vucinic-Lamela swap. That would a fantastic transfer for Juve, hope it does not happen.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:49 am

Juve want Fausto Rossi back in summer who's having a great season in Spain.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Juve offer Bayern 20 millions for Mandzukic, the transfer would be done in the summer and refinance from the sales of Vucinic,Quagliarella and Giovinco
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:13 pm

From Tuttosport though so its obviously BS.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:23 pm

S wrote:From Tuttosport though so its obviously BS.
to many reports linking us with him btw its from IlSussidiario.net.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Another unreliable source.

I only look into Gazzetta(to a certain extent) and ofcourse Di Marzio to get proper trustworthy rumors nowadays.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:37 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Another unreliable source.

I only look into Gazzetta(to a certain extent) and ofcourse Di Marzio to get proper trustworthy rumors nowadays.
all I'm saying is that in the last 3 months we've been linked to much with him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Yeah,but i'm saying it isnt coming from reliable sources and just few days ago his agent denied Juve interest.

I remain skeptical.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:36 pm

According to today's edition of Tuttosport, Juventus and Eintracht Frankfurt have reached agreement for the transfer of defender class '95 Marc Oliver Kempf. The price would be EUR 4.9 million in total, with 500,000 Euros for the loan sale and the remaining 4.4 of redemption. Now it's up to the player to decide.

I know its from Tuttosport,but i think this news sounds much more believable than the Mandzukic rumors posted above for instance.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:39 pm

S wrote:
According to today's edition of Tuttosport, Juventus and Eintracht Frankfurt have reached agreement for the transfer of defender class '95 Marc Oliver Kempf. The price would be EUR 4.9 million in total, with 500,000 Euros for the loan sale and the remaining 4.4 of redemption. Now it's up to the player to decide.

I know its from Tuttosport,but i think this news sounds much more believable than the Mandzukic rumors posted above for instance.

We reached an agreement in the summer for him he refused to join us saying he is to young, now we are trying again it seems...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:

We reached an agreement in the summer for him he refused to join us saying he is to young, now we are trying again it seems...

Yeah,but i think he wants to stay in Germany mainly.Dortmund are interested in him too IIRC.Must be some really good prospect if we are prepared to shell out 5m for him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:

Yeah,but i think he wants to stay in Germany mainly.Dortmund are interested in him too IIRC.Must be some really good prospect if we are prepared to shell out 5m for him.

he really is a great prospect I think @RWO knows more about him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:29 pm

We're linked with Beck again who could be available on a free in the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 am

Beck is a solid fullback. Would be a great transfer for free. We should also try to get him if D'Ambrosio does go to Inter.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:33 am

The Juventus continues to work under the deal that could lead track Erik Lamela in black and white and Mirko Vucinic at Tottenham. This idea that seems more viable in June, is a matter of timing than cost savings, but an exchange of loans with mandatory redemption set in the summer is the solution that Marotta and Baldini could launch to conclude the exchange already in winter . The two players have already expressed their positive opinion for destinations, especially not just to increase a little 'pressure on the English club still undecided on how to move the card to the Argentine paid 30 million just last summer. A report in Gazzetta dello Sport.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:46 am

Vucinic-Lamela talks continue?

Juventus and Tottenham are seen to be in continued discussions over the possibility of swapping Mirko Vucinic and Erik Lamela this January.

Both players have been linked with exits this midseason from their respective clubs, after struggles for first-team opportunities through the autumn.

On from earlier reports this week on a possible swap deal, speculation is continuing to suggest today that Juve and Spurs are negotiating terms to exchange forwards.

La Repubblica are the latest to add their line, considering that the two clubs are open to an initial loan exchange for the rest of the season, ahead of a more definitive agreement for the summer.

It is believed that come June, Vucinic would be handed over to the North London outfit on a permanent basis and that to secure Lamela similarly, the Bianconeri would need to find between €23m and €25m.

Lamela only left Serie A last summer when Roma agreed to a €30m sale, whilst Inter and Lazio have both been listed this month as also pushing to take the Argentine star back to Italy.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:48 am

Lamela would be world class signing for me and would make me really really really HAPPY !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:49 am

But SKY are saying we're not interested or rather they think the deal wont happen.

Lot of sources have reported regarding this including English sources as well who are claiming the same.Lets wait and see what happens.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:33 am

Sherwood just came out and said Lamela will not leave at all.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:38 pm

M99 wrote:Sherwood just came out and said Lamela will not leave at all.

but for January
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:05 pm

I like Lamela, but I still don't mind getting Cerci. Right now, I'm not sure which one I would rather have. Both have Serie A experience and I think that both Argentinians and Italians do good at Juventus. I think Cerci has a better weak foot and that he might be cheaper, but I still don't know who I would rather have. I'm pretty sure I would take them over Nani though. Also, we've been linked with Di Maria for the summer, so I'm not sure about which RW would be the best for us.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:54 am

Some of today's Gazzetta headlines :

Juve choose their ace
If Pogba leaves, they’ll reinforce with a great striker
Options include Suarez, Benzema, Mandzukic and Costa
Vucinic-Lamela negotiations continue
Pirlo: ‘I want to renew’

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next