KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Empty Offical: Poli on the Market ONLY for 10m

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:34 pm

The precious piece of the market out of Sampdoria answers to the name of Andrea Poli (22). The young midfielder with Juventus approached on several occasions and recently also at Palermo, Genoa difficult to leave, however, after the second TuttoMercatoWeb Sampdoria managers officially set its price in ten million, a figure certainly not affordable for many teams Italian. Whether it's a move to lock down the player or just a way to try to take up the cost of the card we will find out only at the end of transfer market.

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by BoBo Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Buying half now could be wise. He plays regularly next season and juve can find out their needs

10 mill now for Poli rather than 6-8 or 10 for Aquilani
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Please Marotta, buy Andrea !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeah he is the future of calcio we get him is like buying an insurance...Go Marotta
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 pm

10m is too much for a sub.I know he's talented but not for that sum of money. 6-8m max.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Buy on co-ownership and loan him right back to Sampdoria.

Giandonato's agent is convinced that he will stay at the club and be capable of relieving Pirlo, if true I'd rather give the Juventus youth a chance.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 pm

To be honest, it is a lot of money, but from the look of things, there's no way any one would purchase Poli for 10m, I guess it's just Sampdoria's way of raising his price tag, think about it.. Even Torino are doing it with Ogbonna. Two players with a great future a head of them. I hope some way we can get Poli, as we do need a vice and he is the right player for it. Manniger might be key as it is reported today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Manniger for Poli straight up

deal with it Samp

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Luca wrote:Manniger for Poli straight up

deal with it Samp

I would personally give Manniger + Cash for Poli.

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 pm

sciacca wrote:
Luca wrote:Manniger for Poli straight up

deal with it Samp

I would personally give Manniger + Cash for Poli.

Manninger + 5m would be ok
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 am

Too expensive IMO, Ekdal isnt that inferior to Poli, Poli probably has litte better playmaking skills but they are not far off but Ekdal is much more physical. But since Conte isnt keen on Ekdal, a deal off Manninger + 5 Mill would be acceptable otherwise move on
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Empty Vargas: "Juventus? I'm happy in Florence"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 am

They continue to chase the voices that give Juan Manuel Vargas in the process of moving to Juventus. The Bianconeri have submitted a bid of 15 million euros in cash, a figure that would stagger Fiorentina, keen to cash up to the sale of the outside left. The exterior purple, however, according to Peruvian sources, reported by violanews, say they have been informed by the interest of Juventus and his agent suggests he wants to stay at Fiorentina, "I am happy and comfortable in Florence," he said Vargas , effectively removing the possibility for Juventus.

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:03 am

So its all on Bastos now Smile I only prefer Vargas over Bastos coz Vargas has serie A expirience but Bastos is more skillful and more agility that Vargas.They both have some benefits one over another but they have deficiencies too.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 am

Best news today

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Empty B.NEWS : Elijah's agent - WE SPEAK WITH JUVENTUS ! They made offer few days ago now all on Hamburg"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Frank Schouten agent Eljero Elia (24), to confirm the existence of a contact Itasportpress advanced with Juventus: "Juventus are interested in my client. The Italian club made ​​an offer and a few days ago there was a Juventus manager Fabio contact with the Guild. If the two clubs will play in the understanding economic Elijah Italy because the player would be happy to experience in the league. "More clearly than that, could not have been.
====

didn't wanted this news not to get posted :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 pm

What are people's thoughts on Elia? I have to admit that I have not seen him play much, so my opinion is limited. I'm not hugely impressed by his numbers, but numbers can be misleading. His price seems ok, but maybe there's a reason for that.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 pm

I follow hamburg as my team in bundesliga and Im not going to lie in saying Elia was my favourite player . I Always said juve should go for 2 of their players... Elia and petric. U might remember we were linked with Petric for a while. But Elia is awesome . My fav player in bundesliga and has been for years. He has great footwork, pace, works hard and cuts in well from the flank, not to mention he has a great hairstyle also Thumbs up . Loves to run at defenders as well. Can play left or right side. He started a few games for Netherlands at the world cup and impressed. I remember he came on one game and scored and had an assist. Did well.

Last season he didn't really fit into the coaches plans. He opted to play others in front of him and it was a very frustrating year for him. Marcell Jansen took his spot who is a German international. Given the chance Elia will do well and the hamburg president now even said he wants to keep Elia . However if we snap him up I will b very pleased. Get it done Marotta Laughing

Last edited by pasquale22 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Juventude wrote:What are people's thoughts on Elia? I have to admit that I have not seen him play much, so my opinion is limited. I'm not hugely impressed by his numbers, but numbers can be misleading. His price seems ok, but maybe there's a reason for that.

Talented, speedster with a bag of tricks
Inconsistent though based on his quality at his best level.

I much prefer him to Vargas and since people are on about Bastos' age I think Elia is good player to buy for the left wing.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:19 pm

I don't think he's the WC winger that we're looking for. He has a lot of potential to become a great trickster but that's all it is for now.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:I don't think he's the WC winger that we're looking for. He has a lot of potential to become a great trickster but that's all it is for now.
Trust me man he's good. alot more than just a bag of tricks. Hamburg coach didn't c much In him. But he plays for Netherlands and was valued at 20m during the WC affraid
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 pm

like juventude said, my knowledge on elia is limited too. But, from what i've seen, i'd much prefer bastos than elia, althought i wouldnt mind AT ALL having elia. it would be a really good signing.

djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:08 pm

I would approve this move, Elia is quality. I would still prefer Bastos.

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
TPSPriceless wrote:I don't think he's the WC winger that we're looking for. He has a lot of potential to become a great trickster but that's all it is for now.
Trust me man he's good. alot more than just a bag of tricks. Hamburg coach didn't c much In him. But he plays for Netherlands and was valued at 20m during the WC affraid
Well bro, I wouldn't mind having him as a rotation or a sub to a WC winger but that's because I've only seen him with the Netherlands so I know little about him. If we get him then let's hope he will be as established as Krasic.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

He's very good. Just came from a bad season, but overall all of Hamburg had a bad season. He's a very skilled player, fast and with great dribble. Sort of like Robben but without the rockets and right footed.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 pm

I HAVE SOMEONE FOR THE LEFT WING. HE KICKS ASS. ESPECIALLY SCIACCIAS AVATAR

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Cena-110

DEAL WITH IT Afro
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next