KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:58 pm

@dost: true, but if cerci and cuad are unavailable then he is the best option we'd have. We currently have no other better right wing. Pepe is prone to injuries and is quite aging now. Of course he wontv maintain his speed he had before.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:51 pm

I want Ivan Rakitic this season!If we have to sell Pogba or Marchisio we can get Rakitic for 25-30mln,been fan of him since he was at Shalke but he is outstanding at Sevilla 14 goals and 19 assists this season,last season was also on high levels.A player who has great vision of game, also a strong and accurate foot.Could be perfect Pirlo replacement but is far more dangerous on long shots than him.Please Marotta make this deal happen.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:14 pm

...and NO to Cerci and Candreva!They are not top team players,they would do good on average teams like Lazio and Torino but not on Juve.They look like Diamanti and Miccoli type of players (especially Cerci).If we want to grow up on CL we need other player and we don't have much money to spend for unproven players on top teams,we better spend on top quality and young players for the future.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:11 pm

I completely agree with Dost on Candreva but also see him exactly as Devi a 2.0 Pepe and we all know how crucial he was but sadly he stopped at the top of his game (never forget that Pepe season his performances summed up that whole season!!)

Agree on Rakitic he is amazing so lets hope we wont meet him in euro league but def cant agree on selling Marchisio.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Bobo :bow: I love your opinions.

@juvealbanian: Rajtic is good but I dont think he is a Real transfer target. You think cerci isn't a top player? He was the best player in attack against spain
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Di Marzio: "Not only Cuadrado, Juventus really like Candreva"

During the transmission of Sky, "It 's always transfer market," the market expert Gianluca Di Marzio has confirmed the interest of Juventus, Antonio Candreva, outside of New York. Here are the words of the journalist, shot from Tuttojuve.com: "Juventus begins to think concretely about possible reinforcements. In Italy, as well as Cuadrado, Candreva also really like Lazio, with a view to an eventual 4-3-3 offensive. It costs much less than Cuadrado: for the Colombian will take at least 25 million plus bonuses and there are also relationships with Fiorentina to fix. "

:facepalm: 
we will just let Nani go to Fiore and get another average player, seems like 3-5-2 ain't going away, seems like more average CL seasons incoming  smoking 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:45 pm

why are you so obsessed with Nani elm? you think he is gonna move to juve and turn his career around?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Di Marzio: "Not only Cuadrado, Juventus really like Candreva"

During the transmission of Sky, "It 's always transfer market," the market expert Gianluca Di Marzio has confirmed the interest of Juventus, Antonio Candreva, outside of New York. Here are the words of the journalist, shot from Tuttojuve.com: "Juventus begins to think concretely about possible reinforcements. In Italy, as well as Cuadrado, Candreva also really like Lazio, with a view to an eventual 4-3-3 offensive. It costs much less than Cuadrado: for the Colombian will take at least 25 million plus bonuses and there are also relationships with Fiorentina to fix. "

:facepalm: 
we will just let Nani go to Fiore and get another average player, seems like 3-5-2 ain't going away, seems like more average CL seasons incoming  smoking 

We are on same opinion here,If we really want CL progress we must stop buying average players for first team...he could be good as backup but no way he is CL material.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:why are you so obsessed with Nani elm? you think he is gonna move to juve and turn his career around?

I'd rather Nani over the Bonaventuras, Cercis and Candrevas which Marotta would likely buy, looking at the price w'd likely spend, it rules the likes of di Maria, Rakitics and Griezmanns out.....

would rather Nani over those shits......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 pm

salmano9 wrote:Bobo :bow:I love your opinions.

@juvealbanian: Rajtic is good but I dont think he is a Real transfer target. You think cerci isn't a top player? He was the best player in attack against spain

Well Italy is not at best time for strikers,actually never been so poor since I watched them...don't get me wrong,he is good player and shines on a team like Torino because he's better than the rest of his team but I don't think that's enough to shine on CL,there's a huge gap between playing for Torino a mid tab team of Serie A and playing with Juve on CL.Not the type of player we need to close the gap we have against top teams like RM,Bayern etc.Take a look and see how far he is from their wingers,Bale and Robben are million of years ahead him.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Well, we cant get players like bale and robben, but I guess that he would do well in Juve. He does really well with Italy. He is a driving force.

When bale was at tottenham, they didnt say that he is overrated cuz he is just performing for a small team. Many players like cerci are underrated imo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 pm

In attack we can't get players like Suarez or Aguero but like I said in my posts Chicharito looks a good option to me.
Also we should consider Dzeko's situation,recently I read Inter were/are moving for him so I think we also have chances to sign him as City's attack is full.
Very good and experienced striker,a bit similar to Llorente but much more clinical and vision. 20-30 mln and he is ours.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 am

Why would we need dzek anyways?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:35 am

We definitely need a striker next season,yeah we can bring Ciro Immobile back (I want to see him play well on WC to convince me) but we have to sell 3 strikers (Vucinic,Quagliarella and send Oslvaldo back) so even if we bring Immobile we still need one to have more depth in our attack.Dzeko looks like a realistic target as we have been linked with him in the past,he is a top striker,very clinical and more completed than Llorente.I said if he's linked with Inter and news are reliable why wouldn't he choose us instead of a poor team like Inter? Yes we need more creativity on our attack but we don't have much cash to talk about other names.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Now giovinco ia ahead of osvaldo in the pecking order, and vuci as well, so does that mean osva would return? I hope so. Osva only did well vs a small team in EL. Better to get nack immobile.

..... Bonaventura..... such a great player! Hope we would get him
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 pm

There are reports Didier Drogba’s agent is in Turin to negotiate a move from Galatasaray to Juventus.

The Ivory Coast international only joined Galarasaray in January 2013 and recently turned 36, but is still making his mark.

According to Sport Mediaset, Drogba’s agent Thierno Seydi is currently in Turin to discuss terms with Juve general manager Beppe Marotta.

They proposed a one-year contract worth €4m per season with an option for a second term.

Antonio Conte has long been fond of the former Chelsea striker and sees him as the ideal extra player for Champions League competitio
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Drogba in Juve talks?

There are reports Didier Drogba’s agent is in Turin to negotiate a move from Galatasaray to Juventus.

The Ivory Coast international only joined Galarasaray in January 2013 and recently turned 36, but is still making his mark.

According to Sport Mediaset, Drogba’s agent Thierno Seydi is currently in Turin to discuss terms with Juve general manager Beppe Marotta.

They proposed a one-year contract worth €4m per season with an option for a second term.

Antonio Conte has long been fond of the former Chelsea striker and sees him as the ideal extra player for Champions League competition.

Carlos Tevez has been decisive in Serie A with 18 goals this season, but hasn’t scored in European competition since 2009.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:05 pm

I would take him, but I feel like 4 million is way too much for a 36 year old. Max 2 million.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Yeah, too old for us....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:36 pm

I'm really starting to hope that we can sign Cuadrado, but I'm not sure if we can.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:10 pm

We wont.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Its like saying zanetti will sign for juve.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Lol, big difference between Zanetti and Cuadrado.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:02 am

Juventus, meeting with the agent of Sanchez: the situation

Juventus closer to the Scudetto, and also ready to move on the market. Big. The name is that of Alexis Sanchez. Friday there was a meeting between the leaders Juventus in Turin and the agent of the Chilean Felicevich. A first interview, we talked about this possibility. Juventus have inquired about a possible transfer of Sanchez in black and white. The block of FIFA in the transfer market entry of Barcelona might curb any developments as the Catalan club would not be able to properly replace the Chilean striker. Pending the outcome of the appeal asses. But the solution could be made at home. If the boat decided to focus on the young star Deulofeu, on loan at Everton, history Sanchez-Juve could finally bloom (FIFA sanction prohibits only inbound operations, does not apply to returns of loans). Juventus on an old ball, Alexis is back on the list for Juventus
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 am

To be honest, I would love it if Sanchez came to Juventus, and I think he fits in perfectly.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus, meeting with the agent of Sanchez: the situation

Juventus closer to the Scudetto, and also ready to move on the market. Big. The name is that of Alexis Sanchez. Friday there was a meeting between the leaders Juventus in Turin and the agent of the Chilean Felicevich. A first interview, we talked about this possibility. Juventus have inquired about a possible transfer of Sanchez in black and white. The block of FIFA in the transfer market entry of Barcelona might curb any developments as the Catalan club would not be able to properly replace the Chilean striker. Pending the outcome of the appeal asses. But the solution could be made at home. If the boat decided to focus on the young star Deulofeu, on loan at Everton, history Sanchez-Juve could finally bloom (FIFA sanction prohibits only inbound operations, does not apply to returns of loans). Juventus on an old ball, Alexis is back on the list for Juventus
Lol, it won't happen. He is the 2nd top scorer after Messi. They bought him with 40m, and i guess they would want to sell him at a higher price. We wouldn't pay 30m even for this guy.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next