Juveman17
DeviAngel
42 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 6 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:02 am

S wrote:
Agnelli wrote:“Pogba? We don’t have the resources to go over certain figures. Who, in Italy, pays wages of €5m or €6m?

“As Pogba is considered as potentially the best midfielder in the world then it would be hard for us to keep him [in the long term].

“An extension is possible though. I don’t think there are any problems with a renewal at this particular time.”

Earlier today in case some missed it.  And no, Pogba never said he is extending.  In fact, everything he's said to the press here (France) when asked about an extension is that he is not thinking about it and he's not in a hurry....

As said by ALL the best french pundits (Menes, Roustan, etc.):  Pogba is looking to cash out and he won't take a discount for Juve.  He's rather stay... but not for less money than what the market is offering. I personally thought it would take 4+ mil. Now i think it might be more...

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am

sportsczy wrote:
S wrote:
Agnelli wrote:“Pogba? We don’t have the resources to go over certain figures. Who, in Italy, pays wages of €5m or €6m?

“As Pogba is considered as potentially the best midfielder in the world then it would be hard for us to keep him [in the long term].

“An extension is possible though. I don’t think there are any problems with a renewal at this particular time.”

Earlier today in case some missed it.  And no, Pogba never said he is extending.  In fact, everything he's said to the press here (France) when asked about an extension is that he is not thinking about it and he's not in a hurry....

As said by ALL the best french pundits (Menes, Roustan, etc.):  Pogba is looking to cash out and he won't take a discount for Juve.  He's rather stay... but not for less money than what the market is offering.  I personally thought it would take 4+ mil.  Now i think it might be more...

Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola has thrown cold water on rumours that the midfielder was set to leave Juventus.

Pogba, whose contract expires in June 2016, has been the subject of transfer speculation for his impressive displays since joining the Serie A champions in 2012, with club president Andrea Agnelli admitting that the 20-year-old could be sold if a sizeable offer was received.

However, Raiola has moved to downplay Agnelli’s comments and allay supporters' fears by asserting that Pogba’s camp is primarily concerned with negotiating a new deal that will allow the midfielder to remain at Juventus.

“He [Pogba] is fine where he is. We want to renew with Juventus and we have our clear strategy,” he revealed to Tuttosport. “Paul is very quiet and peaceful here, Juve would have no reason to worry.

“Agnelli has discovered the problem because no one, not only in Italy, but in the world, can refuse an obscene offer. But the fans no longer have to wonder.”

However, despite a seeming mutual interest on both sides for Pogba to renew his contract, Raiola denied that a proposal for a new deal had already been put forth by Juventus.

"Are there already any offers on the table? No, that isn't true, no offers have arrived," he admitted.

Pogba signed for Juventus on a free transfer from Manchester United in 2012 and has since been capped three times for the France national team.

Paul Pogba reveals he turned down offers from “Chelsea, Arsenal and Milan, because nobody is like Juventus.”

The 20-year-old France international arrived on a free transfer when his contract with Manchester United expired and has quickly become a key figure in the Bianconeri midfield.

“Since childhood I’ve always liked Juve and supported that team,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“For the French this club means a great deal, as so many French champions played in Turin, so that’s why I liked them.

“Sir Alex Ferguson tried to keep me at Manchester United, but he didn’t get very far. Were other clubs tracking me? Yes, but I only had Juve in my mind. At the time I heard from Chelsea, Arsenal and Milan, but nobody is like Juve.

“I am happy to be here and I want to win many trophies with this jersey.”

How many times should I go and search for headlines and stuff and something said from Raiola and Pogba instead of some shitty french rumors?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:25 am

Dude... the dates matter lol.  Agnelli said this TODAY.

This was on Dec 4 after winning the golden boy:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Pogba-elu-golden-boy-2013/422156

Pogba:  "I'm not thinking about my extension right now.  I just want to give my best to Juve.  I want us to win all the trophies and the 3rd scudetto is the most important one."

Or this according to RMC Sport on Dec 11:

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/info/551565/pogba-loin-d-avoir-prolonge/

"Pogba is far from an extension.  According to sources close to the player, no formal meeting has been set to start talking about an extension.  No negotiations have started.  This has been confirmed by sources within Juventus."

Agnelli has slowly been preparing the fans for a sale of Pogba too.... Hey, i saw the same thing with Ozil at Madrid. On one hand, you had carlo/zidane saying he's great and going nowhere. On the other, Flo Perez very subtly hinting that there's a chance.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:35 am

Just want to correct something... Pogba's contract goes until summer of 2016, not 2015.

Also, there is a 0.000001% chance he gets transferred in the winter. Clubs are trying and they would need to blow Juve away with the offer. I don't see that since he's not CL eligible. So this won't be a story that gets resolved for a while.

What could happen is that he extends at 4+ mil with a release clause between 40-45 mil. That would make the most sense.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:42 am

I see you are continually persisting with your gossiping.

There is going to be no release clause attached for any of our players.Vidal doesnt have any release clause,so will Pogba.

I think most of us are realistic here.We know at some point we're going to lose him,but dude, give it a rest seriously.Let time decide things.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:38 am

How about you go to your own section and mind your own businees @sportsczy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:12 am

Pogba wont' make transfer this Winter and summer.. Next season maybe but for me Vidal is the most important player I would even give him the 10#
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:12 pm

According to Le10Sport, PSG are ready to offer anything to Juventus to obtain 21 year old midfielder Paul Pogba during the next transfer window.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:41 am

IF Pogba leaves us, if its for anything less than £45,000,000 then ill be butthurt.

Future best midfielder in the world. I'd say a Veratti swap with cash.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:33 pm

PSG's president says they'll try to sign Pogba in the summer.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/01/02/4516223/psg-confirm-pogba-interest?ICID=HP_BN_1
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:39 am

45Mill isn't enough, PSG are beyond rich, Pogba has possibly 15 years of football left in him and he's already playing to a World Class level at 20.

It should be close to, if not a record-breaking signing.

Look how much money smaller clubs tend to demand for players half as good as Pogba and 5 years older.

If Pogba was at Benfica or Porto they'd already have slapped a 70M evaluation on him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:31 am

I would think about it if it was 90mil tbh...
Id put a 100mil release clause on him... I dont know why marro is hesitating to give him the cash
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 am

Because he wants a 6-8 mil contract now and Juve don't want to pay that because:
- If Pogba gets injured or drops form, nobody will pay the release clause and Juve will be stuck with the contract.
- Sets a bad precedent for future contracts.

I get the reasoning. Too much risk and implications.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:03 am

FROM TODAY !

Paul Pogba committed himself to Juventus, insisted he is “not the anti-Mario Balotelli” and explained why “Serie A is extraordinary.”

Still only 20 years old, the French midfielder is already a senior international regular and a huge bargain for the Bianconeri, having arrived on a free transfer when his contract expired with Manchester United.

“My brothers are both players, Florentin at Saint-Etienne and Mathias at Crewe Alexandra, while my father wanted to be a player and then a Coach,” he told La Repubblica.

“I grew up watching videotapes of Pele, Diego Maradona and also Jean-Pierre Papin. I wanted his strength and aggression. I also want to point out my family cared a great deal about my studies and I wasn’t too bad at school.

“I left home early to play football, but I didn’t suffer from loneliness. I called home and always talk to my family. I’m not a tough guy, nor one of those players covered in tattoos.”

With that in mind, Pogba was asked whether he represented the anti-Balotelli.

“I think he suffered a great deal, as there are wounds from one’s childhood that never heal if you didn’t feel loved enough. A bit of understanding wouldn’t go amiss, as Balotelli had a difficult life. He might seem like a ‘bad boy,’ but deep down he’s a good man. When I lived in Manchester we had similar hairstyles and some people mistook me for Balotelli.

“I like to read a lot and understand my roots, where I came from and who I am. I only recently went to Guinea for the first time. It’s beautiful, but tough. People here complain, but they don’t realise that parts of Africa have nothing at all – water, light, food. Going to Africa shakes you up, but gives you a new sense of balance.”

Pogba concedes his formative years at United were dominated by Sir Alex Ferguson, even if they didn’t always see eye to eye.

“He is unique in understanding what players can be, even before they themselves realise it. Many owe their success to him. He believed in me early on, even if I didn’t play often. He also said I’d struggle in Italy because there was too much racism, but I told him that was everywhere and England certainly wasn’t immune to it, as proved by John Terry and Luis Suarez.

“The truth is I really struggled to settle in England. The first six months of learning English was hellish, as if you don’t know the language then the British aren’t very helpful.

“Italian football is much more tactical than in England, but at the moment Serie A is underestimated. There is so much pressure, apprehension, tension and obsession here. It’s true, I suffer at being marked so tightly. Plus the media talks about one gesture for the whole week, so you never breathe a sigh of relief. Mind you, that excessive focus is what makes Italian football so anomalous, different, difficult and in the end also extraordinary.”

Pogba has repeatedly been linked with huge moves to the likes of Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid or Arsenal, but insists he is “happy at Juve.

“I won’t deny as a child I dreamed of playing for Arsenal or Barcelona, but now I dream of playing for France against my brothers as they play for Guinea.

“For me Juve is Zidane, Trezeguet and Nedved. It is talent, class, discipline and teamwork. As for me, I know promising success isn’t enough, as you have to maintain those promises. I am not embarrassed by my talent, nor do I have an absurd rush to prove myself. I’ve been through the ranks, so I know it’s a journey and I am eyeing the final destination.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:39 am

I think we should rename this as 'Sportsczy's official gossip thread' ,makes much more sense imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:52 am

Nobody else can post rumors here?  Because that's all any of this is until Pogba either signs an extension or gets sold...  as long as it's something peeps want to hear it's ok and everything else is gossip?  The 5-6 mill figure came from Agnelli himself saying that no Serie A team could afford that when talking specifically about Pogba.  As far as more... the 8 mil is the rumored number from PSG.  Doesn't mean it's going to happen one way or the other.  But most informed people want all the information, not just the convenient parts.

Even Madrid fans aren't this bad lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:57 am

No.What you try to do is enforce your 'gossipping' as if its gospel truth onto people in this section and thats what users dont like here.

Lets wait and here some credible news from reputed sources(Di Marzio for example) rather than hearing to you putting up random numbers and imaginary clauses.I thought you would've got tired by now but you seem to be very persistent it seems.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:00 am

Btw its not like you're not free to post here or something just to make it clear.Just dont try to enforce your opinions(rumors whatever) onto people is what i ask for.Cheers.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:07 am

so i can't discuss why i think my sources are reliable or not? That's forcing my opinion? And saying that everything i'm talking about is rumor regardless of whether the source is better or worse = saying it's gospel?

Ok S. Laughing

Btw, none of these sections are just for any fanbase. They're for anyone who wants to discuss anything they want within the rules of the board in relation to the club in question. If you want someplace private and cozy, you should try juventuz.org.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:11 am

Ok do what you want,but i'll own you hard if you get your 'gossipping' wrong !! Mind it :coffee:

I'll wait for what Di Marzio has to say on this matter instead of speaking too soon.Btw i'm a regular on Juventuz forum.just saying.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:23 am

Btw, i repeat... i still think that he extends as long as he gets a wage north of 4+ mil.  Only thing is that there's a lot of money being thrown his way now and, allegedly, he's not pushing those offers away (why would he).

Juve waited too long imo.  But then again, if Pogba nets the club 40+ mil and the club is able to sign Diego Costa for example... then i don't see it as being a bad thing.  A midfielder is not keeping Juve from reaching the next level... a superstar striker is the key imo.  Marchisio/Vidal/Pirlo with another young mid in the fold is more than fine imo.

Btw, i throw that number out there only because Hazard and Goetze transferred for that amount and you don't see super mega dollars spent for mids.  Those prices are for CFs at an insane level. Pogba is just a very high profile prospect at this point. he's not WC yet... shows flashes of it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:28 am

There's always a first for everything though.

Considering he's only 20 and his value will only go up,i dont see why he cant go for an insane amount ? We are not obligated into selling him but we're just not in a position to reject 'stratospheric offers' which the club keeps mentioning.

He's already an established star in this team.Lets see to what level PSG are going test Juve the coming summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:32 am

I dont think we're kind of the club that are looking fetch good chunk of transfer fees for our players and looking for profits in the process.

What we do have and want to maintain is the wage structure and the wages probably seem to be the stumbling block at this point.Otherwise we'd have had no problem in keeping him.I really hope Paul thinks twice about other clubs offers and doesnt get too greedy at this young age.

Juve's finances our only going to improve and if he can stay for some more years,i'm sure we'd make him our highest earner.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:32 am

I think they'll offer 50 mil... and that's what the transaction will get done for. Juve will add 15 mil to the pot and offer 65 mil for Costa. Could probably offer Madrid 45 mil and get Benzema if you want to save a bit. Those will be the top 2 names available imo. Everybody else is accounted for.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:34 am

I think the 4+ mil is a must... Agnelli saying that he can't pay a player 5 or 6 mil when talking about Pogba made me think it's gone up. And then Le Parisien talked about as much as 8 being offered by PSG and 6+ by Madrid.

That's where i'm getting the info from. Not gospel obviously. But pretty good sources that are laying out the choices available to Pogba right now allegedly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:35 am

Why would we spend 65 million on Diego Costa, when we can get another striker for cheaper or the same price that's just as good, if not better. For example, Aguero. Plus, we , might need a good Winger and a LB before getting another striker. I think Diego Costa would be a good buy, but not for 65 million, if we can get him for a cheaper price, that would be good because I think he works hard defensively.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next