Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
DeviAngel
42 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 17 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:42 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Does anoyne think Pogba is trying to run his contract down so we either sell him for free, or are forced to sell him next season?

I don't think he's trying to do that. I think he wants a lot of money and probably wants to be paid as the top or near the top of all players on the squad. Juve probably isn't willing to pay him that much. So, I'm guessing the plan is to sell him next summer or give him a reasonable raise in pay put buyout transfer clause in his contract that both parties can agree to.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Cant see us putting buyout clauses for our players.When have we ever done that ? We've reiterated in the past  as well that we dont do buyout clauses.I just dont see us bending down to player/agent terms like that well unless we have a disastrous season this yr where we may even put ourselves in a situation where we are forced to sell him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:26 pm

S wrote:Cant see us putting buyout clauses for our players.When have we ever done that ? We've reiterated in the past  as well that we dont do buyout clauses.I just dont see us bending down to player/agent terms like that well unless we have a disastrous season this yr where we may even put ourselves in a situation where we are forced to sell him.

True. I can't see that happen in Juventus. Mostly only smaller clubs do that. We, big clubs, could negotiate a price for a World Class player, but it will be very hard to sell him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:16 pm

S wrote:Cant see us putting buyout clauses for our players.When have we ever done that ? We've reiterated in the past  as well that we dont do buyout clauses.I just dont see us bending down to player/agent terms like that well unless we have a disastrous season this yr where we may even put ourselves in a situation where we are forced to sell him.

I'm not saying it's likely but we're talking about a player who has already once walked out on a team and let his contract run. I could see him doing it again and a buyout clause may be a middle ground. Again, probably not likely, but it could be a compromise.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 pm

It is reported that Paul Pogba will soon sign a new contract that will keep him at Juventus for another five years.

Should he do so, the French midfielder will put an end to months of speculation over his long term future with the Old Lady.

The 21-year-old’s impressive performances since joining from Manchester United have made him one of the most sought after young talents in world football, with the likes of Real Madrid rumoured to be interested in securing his services.

However, Sport Mediaset say that the player has been offered a new deal with wages of between €4m and €5m per season, depending on bonuses.

Should he sign, he would become one of Italy’s highest paid players. While it is still unclear whether he will do so, Juve are hopeful he will.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:22 pm

I hope he gets high wages. He deserves it, but hopefully he proved to us that he is worth that money in the future. ..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Paul Pogba has conceded it is different under Massmiliano Allegri, but believes that Juventus can still win the title.

The former Milan boss took over from Antonio Conte earlier this summer, with some suggesting that the new tactician’s arrival could see a drop off in performance.

But the France international, who recently signed a contract extension, has insisted that won’t be the case.

“I feel good,” he told Sky Sport Italia, “We’re working well with Allegri. We know him a little more.

“It’s true that he is different from Conte, but that is only normal. We’re going to get used to Allegri, but I feel comfortable with him.

“There isn’t that much difference from before. Allegri has a different style to Conte, but that doesn’t mean we can’t keep on winning.

“I’m not saying that we’re favourites for the title, but we’re focused and want to win the League as much as we have done over the past three years.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:08 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Du-nouveau-pour-pogba/494371

Juventus has asked to meet Pogba's reps today so that they are clear about Pogba's intent regarding an extension.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:01 pm

France Football suggests that Juventus officials will today meet with Paul Pogba’s representatives to discuss a possible renewal.

A new contract has been on the cards for the 21-year-old for most of the summer, since speculation over a possible move away was ended.

Whilst Beppe Marotta hinted recently that an agreement on an extension was close, members of the player’s entourage were quoted in French media as denying this.

However, now France Football are running the line that officials from the Bianconeri will meet with those representing Pogba to assess the possibility of negotiating a new contract.

The midfielder’s current deal expires in June 2016 and previous suggestions have been that Juve are prepared to up his annual salary from its current €1m mark to around the €4m level.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am

Passing:88.1% (52/59 passes completed)
Shots: 2
Aerials won: 1/3
Fouls: 1
Interceptions: 1
Tackles: 5
Key Passes: 1
Successful Dribbles: 2
Fouled: 2
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:53 pm

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=695025980577048

Raped Spain again Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:05 pm

That's awesome. I love that he just tosses him aside.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:01 pm

Paul Pogba is a "pure diamond" of a player and is built in the mould of Juventus and France legend Zinedine Zidane, according to Alessio Tacchinardi.

The 21-year-old has gone from strength to strength in Turin since his free transfer from Manchester United two years ago, winning back-to-back Scudetti under Antonio Conte's tutelage.

Tacchinardi, who won 17 trophies during his time at Juventus, believes he is one of the few players of the planet who can make the difficult look infinitely easy and suggested that "the age of Pogba" will dawn in the coming seasons.

"Pogba is a pure diamond," he told Corriere dello Sport. "He has grown up to become a devastating player. Ever since his first Juve game, I thought he was an extraordinary player.

"He has the ability to make the very complex appear so simple, dissolving tricky situations. Before watching Pogba, I had only observed four people with whom I had played like that: Juan Roman Riquelme at Villarreal, Zinedine Zidane and Alessandro Del Piero at Juventus, and Francesco Totti for Italy.

"There are some midfielders who define an era. This will be the age of Pogba, he is the prototype central midfielder that any coach would want as he can play offensively or defensively."

Tacchinardi also ridiculed how Manchester United could let a player of such obvious talent leave, after the player fell out with the club over a lack of playing time and what he saw as being undervalued.

"It's absurd," he added. "Certain talents are just innate. Congratulations to Juve chief Giuseppe Marotta who bagged him on a free transfer.

"He would have exploded anywhere but the environment at Juve certainly helped."

Juventus were forced to fend off numerous suitors to hold on to him over the past few months, if reports are to be believed, and Tacchinardi confessed he was stunned that new coach Massimiliano Allegri kept hold of the Frenchman.

"Keeping him this summer was a miracle," the former defensive midfielder added. "But keeping him for a long time would be an even bigger miracle.

"Juventus are perfect for him, but some clubs in Europe can offer absurd wages. I think someone like Paul Pogba is worth at least €80 million, but whoever signs him has their midfield sorted for a decade or more."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2014/09/06/5087633/pogba-is-the-new-zidane-says-tacchinardi?ICID=HP_BN_4
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:22 pm

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:43 am

https://vine.co/v/Oza2u1PzWaa
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Very good duel with Matic in the game that Pogba won... not dramatically so. But he was clearly better. Matic is a very good player imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Matic is legit

Would start for most clubs so long as the club wanted somebody to do his job, which he does very well

P.P just goes from strength to strength ffs, amazing.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:29 pm

According to SKY pogba may renew soon.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:10 pm

I think that's like the tenth time we've heard something like that. At least.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Been renewal rumours for nearly a year now

Need to actually get it done, or we'll lose the best youngster in the world for a crap price.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:38 pm

His contract runs till 2017 btw... just saw a pic from GDS, and he earns about 1.5m per annum.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:34 pm

When his wages go up, as they should, it's going to affect the wage scale of the entire team. A lot of more experienced players will complain if Juve gives a 21 year old a big raise. It should be interesting to see if Juve then decides to sell Pogba and stick to keeping our wages under control or accept that we may have to pay our players more to keep up with other European powers.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:45 pm

If he goes up to about 4M/season it shouldn't cause too much debate

The likes of Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente, Vidal are making similar amounts. And I can't see somebody like Bonucci complaining about it. As long as he's not our highest earner in his early 20's we'll be fine.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If he goes up to about 4M/season it shouldn't cause too much debate

The likes of Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente, Vidal are making similar amounts. And I can't see somebody like Bonucci complaining about it. As long as he's not our highest earner in his early 20's we'll be fine.

I agree with players like Pirlo and Llorente. I disagree with Tevez and Vidal. Tevez is the striker we have been searching for the last several years. Vidal is a much more complete midfielder than Pogba and can probably get much more money elsewhere. Both have strong arguments for raises. Also, it's not just the top players that may want raises, but our mid-level players as well that make much, much less. Someone like Asamoah (1.6) or Coman (.Cool. They won't ask for a raise to 4m, but they may ask for raises relative to their talent, like 2.0 m and 1.5m. The numbers start adding up quickly.

Juve has kept its wages very reasonable and under control since Marotta took over. But, if you want top talent, you have to play them like top talent. I'm not saying a new contract for Pogba will set off a wave of wage increases, but, in the future, Juve's wage scale will probably increase greatly as our talent increases.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 pm

At this point unless Tevez went to an obscure league for a big money rise he's not going to get more or at least significantly more money elsewhere

Vidal I say because he recently signed a new contract anyway, so he'd at least wait a while before raising any questions because he'd come off as a complete mercenary asking for a double pay rise.

Yeah maybe a couple of squad players want some more money, I think we'd end up being around the 125,000,000 Euro mark for wages all round if we increased Pogbas wage and spent several million on the likes of Asamoah.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:59 pm

http://www.transfermarkt.com/paul-pogba/profil/spieler/122153

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/football/transferts/fil-info/juve-pogba-aucune-discussion-709935

Nope.  His contract ends in June 2016.  And this is all about GDS speculating based on rumors...  Pogba denied AGAIN this weekend that he was looking to anything but the season.  He said that his focus was on the season and not at all his contract.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next