-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 13 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by S Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:35 pm

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:57 am

I saw something saying Pogba will only leave for Real Madrid or something like that, but Pogba didn't confirm it. Do you guys think it's fake?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:29 am

PSG in €70m Pogba swoop?

Rumours continue to surface that Paris Saint-Germain will go all out in the summer to sign Paul Pogba.

The France international has been attracting attention from some of Europe’s biggest clubs in recent months, with the Ligue 1 champions, Manchester United and Real Madrid all said to be interested.

But reports in Spanish newspaper Sport claim that Laurent Blanc’s men will break the bank at the end of the season to bring in the youngster.

The paper suggests that they could table a €70m offer for Pobga in order to guarantee his signing.

Real Madrid assistant Zinedine Zidane has apparently ordered his club to do all they can to sign the 20-year-old.

However, the sports daily has insisted that the French champions will offer a whopping €70m.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:37 am

I'll accept an 85m offer tbh... he will be the 3rd most expensive player in the world.

Just look how we invested in the money when we sold Zizou in 2002 or 2003... But the problem here is that pogba is young and he has the potential to become the best in the world. At that time Zizou was at least 27/28 years old.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:18 am

IF we get 80 mils we can get suarez, 1 LWB and 1 quality CM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 am

Suarez Laughing No.Thats definitely not going to happen.Him alone would be costing 70-80m right now even excluding his massive wages.Thats not realistic at all.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:10 am

salmano9 wrote:I'll accept an 85m offer tbh... he will be the 3rd most expensive player in the world.

Just look how we invested in the money when we sold Zizou in 2002 or 2003... But the problem here is that pogba is young and he has the potential to become the best in the world. At that time Zizou was at least 27/28 years old.

Thats because Juventus had more liquidity and were able to spend big even without sales.We invested more than 150m,way more than what we sold Zidane for.

Its not the case right now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Paul Pogba’s contract renewal at Juventus is stalling because of a minimum fee release clause, it is claimed.

The Bianconeri midfielder has been heavily linked with a switch away from Turin in the summer, with Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid both said to be interested.

However, Antonio Conte’s men are keen to keep the France international beyond his current deal, which ends in 2016.

The club and the player’s representative have been in talks for a few months, but are stuttering over one detail.

Wages and contract length are all, according to Libero, agreed – with Pogba set to earn €3.5m per season and stay on until 2017.

However, his agent is insistent that the deal has to have a release clause inserted, something Juve do not want.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:42 pm

S wrote:Suarez :lol:No.Thats definitely not going to happen.Him alone would be costing 70-80m right now even excluding his massive wages.Thats not realistic at all.

What I'm saying is that he is a player worth that money
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:42 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I saw something saying Pogba will only leave for Real Madrid or something like that, but Pogba didn't confirm it. Do you guys think it's fake?

Thats from unreliable sources.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Suarez :lol:No.Thats definitely not going to happen.Him alone would be costing 70-80m right now even excluding his massive wages.Thats not realistic at all.

What I'm saying is that he is a player worth that money

Fair enough but he is totally unrealistic for us even with Pogba's sale.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:47 pm

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that report... he's not going to accept 3,5 mil a season when both Madrid and PSG are offering him 8. When the common sense test fails, you can garbage all of it... even parts that seem to make sense.

Bottom line is that Raiola said a month back that he doesn't expect anything serious to get resolved until after the World Cup regarding Pogba. I think that's the most reasonable assumption. I don't think he wants to have any issue with Juve and Juve fans until the season and the WC is over... Pogba obviously wants to concentrate on football without distraction until the big competition is over.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:I wouldn't pay too much attention to that report...  he's not going to accept 3,5 mil a season when both Madrid and PSG are offering him 8.  When the common sense test fails, you can garbage all of it... even parts that seem to make sense.

Bottom line is that Raiola said a month back that he doesn't expect anything serious to get resolved until after the World Cup regarding Pogba.  I think that's the most reasonable assumption.  I don't think he wants to have any issue with Juve and Juve fans until the season and the WC is over... Pogba obviously wants to concentrate on football without distraction until the big competition is over.

Juve fans pay attention! We have Pogba in our own section!!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:I wouldn't pay too much attention to that report...  he's not going to accept 3,5 mil a season when both Madrid and PSG are offering him 8.  When the common sense test fails, you can garbage all of it... even parts that seem to make sense.

Bottom line is that Raiola said a month back that he doesn't expect anything serious to get resolved until after the World Cup regarding Pogba.  I think that's the most reasonable assumption.  I don't think he wants to have any issue with Juve and Juve fans until the season and the WC is over... Pogba obviously wants to concentrate on football without distraction until the big competition is over.

Ok Raiola Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Actually i'd have to agree with him here.Nothing will get sorted before the world cup imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Anything over £70m = SOLD

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 am

Instead of Suarez, how about Aguero?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:33 am

I'd swap him with Aguero and 20mil for us tbh... Aguero is a HUGE upgrade
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:28 am

Aguero and Suarez are worth those money but they are hunted by all big clubs in EU we can't compete with the salary that PSG,Madrid,Chelsea,Barcelona can offer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:28 am

Pogba: 'Pirlo has golden foot'

Paul Pogba said Andrea Pirlo “has a golden foot” and Juventus took revenge on Fiorentina in the Europa League.

The French midfielder spoke to Sky Sport Italia after a 1-0 victory at the Stadio Franchi sent the Bianconeri through 2-1 on aggregate.

“Before the game we had decided to play our style of football, then the goal comes later. We played better in the second half and Pirlo’s goal gave us the win.

“We are happy, as we still remember the 4-2 defeat to Fiorentina here in October.”
The tie was decided by a Pirlo free kick, just days after he did the same for a 1-0 Serie A win away to Genoa.

“I have to work hard in order to learn from Pirlo, as he has a golden foot. To copy his technique I’d need to train for many years."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:20 pm

I read comments on internet, and also friends making statements such as " WELL POGBA IS WORTH 30 MILLION.. "

I don't know about that, I don't know how much these players are WORTH, but What makes you think that JUVENTUS is selling a player for what is WORTH?'

if POGBA is worth 30 MILLION, you could maybe get him from CAGLIARI with that money, but you cannot get him from JUVENTUS

I don't think AGNELLI was too much excited experimenting with his money on players such as FELIPE MELO, AQUILANI, SISSOKO: and other flops; so I don't believe JUVENTUS gives up on POGBA for no good reason; so stand cool everyone

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:45 pm

I think that the only problem in the contract megotiations is that mino raiola wants a buyout clause on his contract.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:08 pm

It 'sa class '93, but it has already become clear what he wants. Paul Pogba, a real surprise of this first part of the season for Juventus, has released an exclusive interview with the French newspaper Le Parisien, where he talked about his ambitions for the years to come with the coat of Juventus, scomodando for the occasion two authentic "sacred cows" that led the Old Lady at the highest level: "For me it is an honor to be in a club like Juventus where there were columns as Zidane and Platini and I hope to make a career even better than them. I was already been to Manchester so I know what it means to be a great club and just arrived in Turin I had the good fortune of being welcomed to the large, integrated, and I start to make myself understood in Italian and is stupendous. Vieira and I try to compare it to forget about it because the road is still long and I have to work for important goals. "

I got that from an old post. It was on December 2013
=====
If he says he want to be better than zid and platini in juve, it means that he would have to stay here for a long time... I hope he stays  Heart 
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Mino Raiola has clarified that he and Paul Pogba won’t consider offers from Juventus or other clubs until after the World Cup.

The 21-year-old’s form since joining the Old Lady from Manchester United in 2012 has increasingly attracted speculation in the media linking him with the likes of Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.

Whilst the Bianconeri have commented on their desire to keep hold of the midfielder and have been seen as preparing an improved contract offer to counter such interest, the player’s representative has now looked to clarify the situation.

“Right now the guy is just thinking about playing, to focus on the championship fight and on winning the Europa League,” agent Raiola has told today’s edition of Tuttosport.

“It means a lot to retain the Scudetto, but also to lift a Cup at the Juventus Stadium in mid-May. The Europa League is snubbed by most in Italy, but by mistake.

“Pogba is bursting with motivation. He wants to win everything with Juventus, from here to the end of the season.

“And then he will go into the World Cup with France - an amazing achievement for a phenomenal guy who a year ago had just won the World Championship at Under-20 level.”

Raiola was prompted for comment on interest from other clubs in Pogba.

“Nothing in the pot is boiling. Until after Brazil we will not move a leaf. We have decided to postpone any type of negotiation until after.

“Pogba wants to play a great World Cup, and for this he must think only of the field in the next three-and-a-half months.

“Pogba is in a great moment in Turin. And there is not any kind of problem with Juventus. He is pleased with Juve, just as everyone at Juve is happy with Pogba.

“Paul still has a long contract in Turin until 2016. There is no rush, no urgency. Even so, for now, Pogba will not leave.

“For now, he does not want to go away, then if one day a crazy offer arrived for him and for Juve, well, it would be assessed together.

“That is to say - a crazy bid from Real Madrid, rather than another top European club. We will evaluate everything after the World Cup, in due course - any offers from other clubs, as well as any proposals for the renewal of the contract at Juventus.

“So, it is true that I am not dealing with anyone in Turin or elsewhere. Everything is postponed, Juventus knows this.

“I repeat - there are no problems of any kind.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 13 Empty Pogba :(

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:45 am

The Parc des Princes side have officially offered a whopping €80m for the Turin based French international and it’s a deal the Serie A side have accepted.

The 21 year old midfielder has been a pivotal part of Antonio Conte’s first team plans since joining the Italian giants in the summer of 2012 from Man United and now is heading back to France.

Pogba has made 61 appearances for Juventus, scoring 11 goals and helping the club to a domestic title last term as well as playing a crucial part in the club’s runaway start to the current campaign.

PSG are no doubt keen to further strengthen their squad as they look to convert domestic superiority into continental success.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:54 am

It's a hoax , luckily.
80 mln Laughing
since Pogba doesn't play a good match in Serie A?  scratch 
Robespierre