Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
DeviAngel
42 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 15 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Yeaaahhhhh Devi, if we have immobile and we own 50% of his cards, proven in serie , Why go for dzeko?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 03, 2014 8:24 pm

I see me and Salmano are starting to agree on many things, btw, what country are you from Salmano?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 8:44 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I see me and Salmano are starting to agree on many things, btw, what country are you from Salmano?
rofl rofl rofl Hahahahahah I literally laughed my butt off when I read this lol.

I'm from an Island called Bahrain... Lol somewhere next to Qatar if you don't know Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 03, 2014 8:53 pm

I'm Arab and Muslim too, so I know Very Happy I'm from Palestine. And why did that make you laugh? Very Happy
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 9:18 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I'm Arab and Muslim too, so I know :DI'm from Palestine. And why did that make you laugh? Very Happy

Haha good to know :)I thought you were 'murican lol

Lol it made me laugh cuz it was sl random rofl Laughing

You can call me salman if you want lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 03, 2014 9:45 pm

like salman, tom and gigi are saying, selling Pogba for Nani and Dzeko would be so retarded.....

if we should sell him, it should be for massive upgrades, and this year Marotta and Agnelli shouldn't give us that "Italy cannot compete" crap, we have made a lot of money from the stadium and revenue have increased, surely we can add 3 very good (mind you i didn't say world class) players without needing to sell Pogba, I'd be happy to get Dzeko but not at the expense of selling Pogba or giving away Immobile, which would be very very retarded of Marotta
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 10:40 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:like salman, tom and gigi are saying, selling Pogba for Nani and Dzeko would be so retarded.....

if we should sell him, it should be for massive upgrades, and this year Marotta and Agnelli shouldn't give us that "Italy cannot compete" crap, we have made a lot of money from the stadium and revenue have increased, surely we can add 3 very good (mind you i didn't say world class) players without needing to sell Pogba, I'd be happy to get Dzeko but not at the expense of selling Pogba or giving away Immobile, which would be very very retarded of Marotta
Why even get Dzeko :facepalm:
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Pogba: 'Juve move great for me'

Paul Pogba confessed he “wants to be like” Juventus teammate Andrea Pirlo and his decision to quit Manchester United was “great.”

The 21-year-old Frenchman spoke to the BBC about his career and watching tapes of Pele and Diego Maradona.

He opted to leave Manchester United at the age of 19 when his contract expired and has gone from strength to strength in Turin.

“I’ve made a great decision coming here from Manchester United. I’m thankful to them every day because that’s where I gained the experience that prepared me for training with big players like Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and Buffon. I’m grateful to United but now I’m at Juventus and I’m happy here.

“Being with Pirlo is just great – you learn every day with him and you just enjoy your football when you see him play. He’s been a top player for many years now and when you watch him you just want to be like him!

“I think I need to work my offensive headers because with my height I could score more goals from corner kicks. I think I need to improve on everything though – that’s what you need to do to be a complete player.”

Pogba will be in the France squad for the World Cup and is enjoying work with another ex-Juventus figure, Coach Didier Deschamps.

“It’s a dream to be involved in the World Cup with the senior side. We’re a good group and we get on out there on the pitch.

“When the Coach is an ex-player I think it’s easier because he understands us better. He can give me great advice, even more so because he used to play in the same position as me and he knows what comes with it. That’s something that can help a player like me.”

The same could also apply to Juventus boss Antonio Conte.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Raiola: "Pogba to PSG?'s Not for them. Juve declared him non-transferable and Paul is happy"

Mino Raiola, interviewed by Sky Sports on the sidelines of the match between Paris Saint-Germain and Rennes, dismissed his illustrious assisted Paul Pogba from French club. This is evidenced by Tuttojuve.com: "PSG No, if not for them, not for them. It will be for others, but at the moment is for Juve.'s important is that it makes for Juve. Juve 's unsellable said last week, I went there to talk to. Juve do not change your mind, Paul is happy, then that's okay. He has always said that pointed to absolutely try to win the UEFA Cup in your own home, for he was a big disappointment not being able to do this. Focused on up to this and now will focus on the World Cup and that's okay. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Agent: Pogba wants Juve stay

Paris Saint-Germain have distanced themselves from Paul Pogba, as his agent comments that talks over a Juventus contract will continue shortly.

The Frenchman has been the subject of continued and building speculation surrounding his future in Turin beyond this season, with PSG thought to be leading a host of interested clubs.

However, the Ligue 1 outfit have now taken a step back from links with the 21-year-old, through their President.

“We have never spoken about him,” Nasser Al-Khelaifi has told reporters this week. “He is a great player, but not for us.”

This has been followed up by Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola declaring the only talks this summer will be with his current club.

“I have not heard [Al-Khelaifi’s] words, but I can give a response and say if they do not want him then it is not a problem, he will remain at Juventus where he is very well,” Raiola is quoted by Calciomercato.com

“With [Juve director general Beppe] Marotta we have met and we will meet soon to discuss the renewal of the contract.

“There is no hurry, he is fine at Juventus and wants to stay in Turin.

“It is clear that a player as strong as him would find it easy in the market, but there is no such intention.

“There have been no talks with PSG or any other teams - I repeat, we will soon meet to discuss extending his current contract.

“I do not understand why in Italy the Press continue to link Pogba to teams other than Juventus.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 18, 2014 1:53 am

Good news: P$G won't be able to get Pogba easily this season, same for Man $ity, cuz of FFP
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 18, 2014 10:48 am

Madrid is the club he wants and we're after him. PSG President knows this and it would be embarassing to publicly state that they are after Pogba and have him spurn them. Besides, everyone lies... nothing will be known until after the WC. Everyone will deny everything until then so that they don't have to deal with the BS during the competition. I wouldn't pay attention to anything... positive or negative... regarding a player in the WC until after the WC. It would be a waste of time.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 18, 2014 11:11 am

Madrid is the club that YOU want him to go to, not the club he wwntd go to. He wantd to stay at Juve. He is happy here. Full stop.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 18, 2014 11:44 am

That not true lol. Pogba has said that he always dreamed of playing for Real Madrid (how original Laughing). Even his agent came out and said that every player would look seriously at an offer from Real Madrid.

Not to mention that both Carlo and Zidane have said that every club in the world would want Pogba in April.

I don't want to burst your bubble though so i'll let it go... it's all about money AND a release clause. If Juventus had agreed to a release clause, this extension would have been signed a long time ago. But since Juve don't give release clauses and Pogba refuses to sign anything without a release clause... things reached an impasse. I don't see that changing.

Just wait until after the WC. Nothing said now means anything anyhow since the players won't even look at their future until after the WC and after taking a vacation post-WC.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 18, 2014 12:57 pm

He looks so uninterested atm.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 18, 2014 12:59 pm

No its not all about money. Its all about your heart.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 18, 2014 1:17 pm

salmano9 wrote:No its not all about money. Its all about your heart.

On what planet are you from? Money is a major factor for most of them. Football is like any other field. Money is above all whether you want to believe it or not. You get the occasional exception but it is the general rule. I'm sorry I can't stand it when people think we live in some fantasy land where players think very little about money.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun May 18, 2014 4:18 pm

don't we all just love how sportszcy the vile crocodile quickly changes his tongue....

beginning of the season and in January, this same vile crocodile was very sure PSG had already signed Pogba... and how we had no choice.... he told us Marotta's words meant nothing and Pogba was holding Juve hostage on his extension...

of course come May

- Raiola himself insists Pogba is happy and wants to stay here

- Pogba himself says he is happy to stay

- Marotta says they will be talking soon and all is positive

- P$G have been hit by ffp sanctions which has technically ruled them out of getting Pogba (actually it is they who are going to be raided)

but of course all that means nothing to a vile crocodile..... after crying his vile crocodile tears, he quickly spins a new tale like a spider.... and will tell us how it was reported in France and some legit sources only he clings to/ tell us how he knows Pogba's family personally.....

but unfortunately we know now of his vile ways and his wild tales, of his personal desires and fantasies, like every delusional Mehdrid fan who believes Vidal will be theirs soon, a dream that has laste more than 4 seasons and is still ongoing.....

leave the vile crocodile be....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 18, 2014 5:08 pm

i was HOPING he would go to PSG for Ligue 1.... and it seemed they were interested.  Then they signed Cabaye and Rabiot has really looked great.  They already have Motta, Verratti, Matuidi, Cabaye and Rabiot now.  Back Dec/Jan, you had Motta, Verratti and Matuidi with the kid Rabiot looking good but still green.  They can't keep Rabiot if they sign Pogba since Rabiot is free this summer...  Rabiot would leave.  So they must stand pat.  Frankly, Rabiot is an immense talent.

Madrid was always lurking...  but wasn't saying much.  Then in April Raiola mentioned Madrid and then both Carlo and Zidane praised Pogba.  That made it a lot more tangible ESPECIALLY since both Illaramendi and Isco have looked poor.  Khedira is also coming back from a ACL tear.  Gundogan has been injured all year and Kroos was really not impressive against Madrid in terms of other possibilities.  The CM position is really thin... and it's 100% clear that Madrid are going to sign someone there.  Since Pogba is the best player that is buyable, it only makes sense.

Does this mean Pogba will go?  No.  The thing that Pogba is asking for is an extension with a release clause after 1 year.  He wants to spend an extra year at Juve and then have his options open in case he wants to leave.  Juve flat out refused it because they don't give release clauses.  That's the problem.  

Besides Madrid, Barca, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U are after him too...  he'll never go back to Man U.  I don't think Arsenal is a step up from Juve so that makes no sense.  So it really comes down to Madrid, Barca and Chelsea.  Nobody knows if he'll decide to leave or stay.  The only clarity is that nothing will happen until after the WC.

As Deschamps said in the press conference after the selection of the WC squad... saying that a player is not transferable can just as easily mean that you're trying to push the price up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 18, 2014 6:29 pm

jibers wrote:
salmano9 wrote:No its not all about money. Its all about your heart.

On what planet are you from? Money is a major factor for most of them. Football is like any other field. Money is above all whether you want to believe it or not. You get the occasional exception but it is the general rule. I'm sorry I can't stand it when people think we live in some fantasy land where players think very little about money.

On what planet are you from? Totti? Maldini? Zanetti? GIGGS? SCHOLES? FERGIE? GARY NEVILLE? Lampard? Gerrard? Del Piero? Nedved? Trezeguet? BUFFON?????????? I have no time to list more players ughh...

Ale stayed here since was 19 years old if i ain't mistaken, so money isn't about everything.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 20, 2014 5:17 am

Speaking in an interview with Italian newspaper La Stampa, Pogba said: “I don't think about the market, I only care about playing. I never thought or talked about a transfer with any other club." (h/t SkySports.com)

He then went on to add: “I have a contract with Juventus, so what are we talking about? I want to continue to win here.” Those comments were reinforced by his representative Mino Raiola, the agent telling Le Parisien (via Football-Italia):

Juventus have told me that they do not want to sell him. Paul is happy and soon we will enter into negotiations for the renewal of his contract that expires intwo years.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 29, 2014 1:19 pm

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Loool sportsczy... I expected a troll message on pogba but thx 4 sharing the video
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Nice goal there. Would love him to have a great World Cup and i'll be paying close attention to him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 29, 2014 10:13 pm

imagine... it would be his second world cup in a row.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:23 am

Pogba doing a few tricks:

http://videobam.com/zOtsR
sportsczy
sportsczy