Post by DeviAngel Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 18:24

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 23 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by salmano9 Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 20:04

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:*bleep* *bleep* CHEAP ASS SERIE A!!!!! WHY CANT'T WE KEEP THR BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD FFS!!!??? *bleep* THIS SHIT... THIS REALLY MAKES ME MAD!

calm down, this always happens in football

Yeah...??? But its really mad to see a player leave to another team because the team he plays for can't give him as much as another team!!!! It fukin makes it seem as if juve are a cheap ass team!!! Why can't we keep world class players in our team?? Believe me, if vidal was 5 years younger, he would leave as well!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 20:08

Yes, hell yes... What sportczy said is 100% true. I don't know how we getting cavani if he will earn more than 5m net a season (pogbooms current wage)... And also cavani is 28... Not a long term solution ffs. Getting Reus, Isco, A solid attacker that would replace tevez is the only way Marrota will turn that frown for me...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 20:19

sportsczy wrote:Raiola: Pogba leaves this year or next

source: Gazzetta dello Sport interview

Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola says the Frenchman will leave Juventus ‘if not this year, the year after’.

The midfielder is one of the hottest properties in Europe, and has been linked with the likes of Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.

“I’ll say what my dad always taught me: don’t sell and then regret,” Raiola told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If they [Juventus] don’t sell Pogba, they won’t have the money to build a team to win the Champions League.

“If they want to keep him, then they have to build a team which is so strong that Paul can continue to grow, but if they don’t sell him they won’t have the money to do it.

“The departure of Pogba should be considered regardless of what they then do with the money. When Juve sold Zidane it opened up a new cycle for them.

“How long will Pogba stay in Italy? Everyone has their cards close to their chest, let’s see who gambles.

“PSG is the most natural: if we want to go, who can tell us no?

“But I don’t know whether that’s a card to play right now.

“Could he stay? Renewing [with Juventus] was easy, I wouldn’t have renewed if it would create a problem for Juve or weaken Paul. I want those who believe in him to pay a premium.

“If Paul leaves Juve, he wants to do it to go to the top. So if it’s not this year it’ll be the year after.

“In the meantime, Paul has a good reputation and pay level so he can stay another year.

“He’s the only big star available in the summer, if someone wants him then the price could even be above €100m, if you can’t get [Cristiano] Ronaldo, [Lionel] Messi or [Zlatan] Ibra[himovic] then there’s only him.

“Real Madrid? The more they say they don’t want him, the more I enjoy it. That’s the way they are. Today they say they’re not interested, tomorrow he’s wearing the crown on his shirt.

“An agent has to look after the interests of his player, and that might coincide with what the club wants.

“But sooner or later you have to choose. For example, if [Manchester] City are willing to give Juve €110m for Pogba, but Real bid €80m.

“So say in this case Paul chooses Real - then there will be war between me and Juve.

“He’s a Ballon D’Or player, like Nedved.”

The agent also detailed how Juventus should spend a potential Pogba windfall, telling the Bianconeri to buy his client Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Felipe Anderson of Lazio and PSG’s Marco Verratti.

do you spend your life just looking forward to the day Pogba joins your Arab team? first it was your obsession with Vidal, now its Pogba......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 20:25

I don't think i ever mentioned a word about Vidal... bitter much?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 20:27

@Elm: Bro its the truth, Pogba will leave. Accept it. We will be called a midtable club in 3 years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 20:37

I don't think Juve will have any problem being elite in Serie A... i wouldn't worry about that. The issue is CL and CL only imo. Even there, it's possible. Depends on some luck with the signings.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 20:39

sportsczy wrote:I don't think Juve will have any problem being elite in Serie A... i wouldn't worry about that. The issue is CL and CL only imo. Even there, it's possible. Depends on some luck with the signings.
Yes that is the problem... I don't want that we suddenly loose ambition at the time our EU ranking is increasing. Shit happens...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 4:17

salmano9 wrote:@Elm: Bro its the truth, Pogba will leave. Accept it. We will be called a midtable club in 3 years.

You need to relax Salmano. Let's hope he stays. Also, I agree that we need to try and sign players like Reus and Isco. Even without selling Pogba, because signing players like those two would really improve the team, and like I said before, they aren't old. Not saying Cavani is, but 28 years old means he probably only has 2-4 years left in him, if anything. Also, maybe signing those players will encourage Pogba to stay at Juve even more.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 4:20

salmano9 wrote:@Elm: Bro its the truth, Pogba will leave. Accept it. We will be called a midtable club in 3 years.

ah perhaps you have forgotten how much sportszcy the vile one, hounded us with Vidal to Madrid stories back in the day, he basically camped in our section day and night telling us how we were a poverty club and how Vidal had wrote "in his book" of always wanting to wear the famous Madrid jersey,

ah lest I forget, sportszcy famously claimed Vidal had a 35m release clause and that Madrid had already activated the clause so Juve had no say in the matter....

fast forward, wash and rinse he is back now with Pogba as the line of subject, the guy is obsessed with Juventus..... bet he was a Juve fan pre-Calciopoli, you just know its the Arab money fan's tradition.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 8:49

It wasn't me you dummy Laughing  I could care less about Vidal and never have.  You're either talking about Nick or any Man U fan.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 11:25

Here's the winning argument to any Serie A haters.

Is the league as good as it once was? no
are there any italian teams capable of winning the CL any time soon? probably not bar some luck and good signings............

but if the league is so " bad " THEN WHY DO OTHER LEAGUES KEEP BUYING OUR BEST PLAYERS lol
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 14:05

wow, bigger players then Pogba left and you post this? .... omg
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 14:38

We should sell Vidal this summer to the bidder even though he is my favorite player. Use him money to buy a top player like Firmino or Isco! Use next season to develop another player in Vidals role and keep Pogba one more season coz next season he could possibly become the best in the world and really do some damage in the CL! Then we should sell him next summer and buy some serious talent!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 16:42

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

ah perhaps you have forgotten how much sportszcy the vile one, hounded us with Vidal to Madrid stories back in the day, he basically camped in our section day and night telling us how we were a poverty club and how Vidal had wrote "in his book" of always wanting to wear the famous Madrid jersey,

ah lest I forget, sportszcy famously claimed Vidal had a 35m release clause and that Madrid had already activated the clause so Juve had no say in the matter....

fast forward, wash and rinse he is back now with Pogba as the line of subject, the guy is obsessed with Juventus..... bet he was a Juve fan pre-Calciopoli, you just know its the Arab money fan's tradition.....

After fatty has spoken, I give up. Let the vile one say what he wants, but you gotta conquer the truth that we actually are poor. If he is 21 nd gets 5m per season, how much will we need to pay him when he is 24-25? I don't think that we would afford paying him 7m+.... One of the reasons the Aguero transfer failed was cuz we couldn't pay him 5m a season!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 16:43

DeviAngel wrote:

Who do you mean exactly? Zidane? Zidane was aging and right in his prime...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 16:44

marottalad wrote:Here's the winning argument to any Serie A haters.

Is the league as good as it once was? no
are there any italian teams capable of winning the CL any time soon? probably not bar some luck and good signings............

but if the league is so " bad " THEN WHY DO OTHER LEAGUES KEEP BUYING OUR BEST PLAYERS lol

Its simply because we can't afford rejecting the big offes that come.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 16:44

GIGItheBest wrote:

You need to relax Salmano. Let's hope he stays. Also, I agree that we need to try and sign players like Reus and Isco. Even without selling Pogba, because signing players like those two would really improve the team, and like I said before, they aren't old. Not saying Cavani is, but 28 years old means he probably only has 2-4 years left in him, if anything. Also, maybe signing those players will encourage Pogba to stay at Juve even more.

*bleep* it, we can't afford that.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 19:29

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Zidane, Henry, Del Piero left, Zlatan left, Thuram etc.... that is how fooball is we will rise again, and if we sell Pogba for 100m it will be sooner than expected plus Pogba was signed for 5th choice this was jsut surprise
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 20:38

With the money from Pogba if we sell him I would go for Quintero + Koke + Cavani if he wants to lower his wages if not Falcao
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 22:14

inderbaby wrote:We should sell Vidal this summer to the bidder even though he is my favorite player. Use him money to buy a top player like Firmino or Isco! Use next season to develop another player in Vidals role and keep Pogba one more season coz next season he could possibly become the best in the world and really do some damage in the CL! Then we should sell him next summer and buy some serious talent!

Sadly, his price is nowhere near last summer. His current form is terrible and always struggling with his knee, lost a lot of his value, not worth selling him now.

I just hope he can get to the top again.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 22:37

DeviAngel wrote:With the money from Pogba if we sell him I would go for Quintero + Koke + Cavani if he wants to lower his wages if not Falcao
Wages of Cavani and Falcao are each 10 mil net... and they won't take a pay cut given their age.  I don't see how these two are feasible.  Same with Reus, etc.  Koke is already at a better club and Atleti don't need money anymore after CL success and selling players for top money recently.

i'd poach Serie A and Ligue 1 because most of those teams need money.  Mid to lower level La Liga too.  Bundi teams don't need money...  but sell cheap anyhow Laughing  Plenty of very good players that can be had.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 23:07

sportsczy wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:With the money from Pogba if we sell him I would go for Quintero + Koke + Cavani if he wants to lower his wages if not Falcao
Wages of Cavani and Falcao are each 10 mil net... and they won't take a pay cut given their age.  I don't see how these two are feasible.  Same with Reus, etc.  Koke is already at a better club and Atleti don't need money anymore after CL success and selling players for top money recently.

i'd poach Serie A and Ligue 1 because most of those teams need money.  Mid to lower level La Liga too.  Bundi teams don't need money...  but sell cheap anyhow Laughing  Plenty of very good players that can be had.

Atleti better club than Juve ? ook

Falcao was step away from joining us and the salary wasn't the problem but Utd offered more money for the loan so its feasible.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 30 Jan 2015 - 23:59

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Zidane, Henry, Del Piero left, Zlatan left, Thuram etc.... that is how fooball is we will rise again, and if we sell Pogba for 100m it will be sooner than expected plus Pogba was signed for 5th choice this was jsut surprise

1. A surprise, and now one of the best MF in the world. Now Pirlo is playing bad, vidal is out of form. Only him and CM8 are doing well as CMs for us. (pereyra plays well when he plays as AM).

2. Alex was 37 when he left, so there wasn't much he could do really, even though I really felt sad when he left. He is a legend and would stay for life at Juve if not Agnelli.

3. Zlatan, Thuram left for a reason, simply because of Calciopoli. They didn't want to play in Serie B. And they left for cheap too...

4. Zidane was 28 and so was in his prime. If we sell vidal now, it would be more acceptable.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 31 Jan 2015 - 0:01

DeviAngel wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Atleti better club than Juve ? ook

Falcao was step away from joining us and the salary wasn't the problem but Utd offered more money for the loan so its feasible.

On par, if not better. We couldn't score against them ffs.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat 31 Jan 2015 - 4:29

The money is there to sign quality if we get rid of pogba we have the adidas money kicking in and we will surely qualify for the champions league next season. my worry is investing all of our time and money in zaza,perayra and berardi that will not take us to the next level we need 2-3 superstars for that.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next