salmano9
FilthyLuca
juvealbanian
juve_gigi
elm_baraja_shaman
22 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

- El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: - El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:28 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Kagawa isn't playing a lot so I thought he wouldn't cost us too much money. Also, I said Di Maria because he costs around 30-35 million probably, and Devi said he heard reports of Mandzukic for 25 Million.

BS... Why would we want Mandzukic if our team is overloaded with STs and now we have Osvaldo too, who I think that we are most likely going to buy.

The biggest joke ever is juve spending 30-35m on Di Maria.... 3 years ago, we could have spent 40m on Aguero and we didn't. How can I convince you more....?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: - El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:21 am

I feel like the market has changed since then, players are going for more now in my opinion, and I wasn't saying I want us to get him for 30-35, but I said that's how much he might cost and we need him more than Mandzukic in my opinion. But ya, I would much rather have Aguero.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 31, 2014 3:26 pm

Vincent del merd decided to drom llorente out of spain squad... he's the 2nd best attacker in spain, after diego costa... stulid decision... villa and torress?!?!?!?! Lol... torres maybe just scored a max of 10 goals, and he is flopping. Villa? He is not the villa he was before... what a shame
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Llorente: I'm staying at Juve

Fernando Llorente has claimed that he will be staying at Juventus, despite links of a move away.

The Spanish goalscorer has been rumoured to be leaving the Bianconeri after just one season in Serie A.

Having arrived from Athletic Bilbao on a Bosman last summer, reports had suggested that the towering forward could be sold for a massive profit during the off-season.

But the Spain international has insisted that he will be remain in Turin and is happy to do so.

“My future is at Juventus. My phone has not rung,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“I have had a quiet holiday. I'm glad to be here – I’m not thinking of anything else.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:15 am

I really wish Conte would get his head around this guy being the best header in the world and get him some much needed crossings into the box. This really is the most effective way to get goal opportunities and the 4-3-3 should hopefully adjust this, but with Conte you never know what hopeless defensive play will be on display he always finds a way to kill the thrill.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Llorente on Tevez 'understanding'

Fernando Llorente has praised teammate Carlos Tevez, and admits that he has a new understanding of fitness after joining Juventus.

The Spanish striker joined the Bianconeri last summer, signing on a free from Athletic Bilbao, and forming a tremendous partnership with the Argentine.

And the Roja international has been moved to commend his goalscoring ally, as well as commenting on Antonio Conte’s training methods.

“I’ve never trained as hard as I have since I’ve been here,” he told Hurra Juventus.

“I have a great understanding with Carlitos. He is a true warrior on the pitch.

“He defends the ball so well. He might be small in stature, but even the best defenders have difficulty getting the ball off him.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Llorente: Conte contract no problem

Juventus’ Fernando Llorente says the fact Coach Antonio Conte has only a year left on his contract will have no influence on the Old Lady.

The Bianconeri tactician’s future was placed into doubt towards the end of last season, but he eventually agreed to remain in Turin for another year.

“There have been other times I have played in teams with Coaches who only had one year on their contract,” Llorente told a Press conference.

“In Italy you are used to Coaches having many years on their contract, but many prefer for that not to be the case. There is no difference, in the end the moment could come this season when he renews.

“Conte is a great Coach and he will give everything for the team as he has always done.”

Llorente also passed comment on Italy’s poor performance at the World Cup and said he was surprised at the Azzurri’s failure to reach the knockout stages.

“I am sorry for Italy, because I thought they could have gone on for longer. The match with Uruguay was very even.

“Italy had chances to win, but that’s football.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Llorente explains early return

Fernando Llorente says he began pre-season training before the rest of the Juventus squad because he needs more time to gain fitness.

The Bianconeri returned to begin preparations for the new campaign today, with the exception of the Spaniard who started a week ago.

Speaking at a Press conference today, the forward admitted he struggled physically in the early part of last year and revealed his decision was based on a desire to avoid a repeat.

“It’s true that I have already been training here for a week,” Llorente told journalists. “I think that for me it’s important because I am a player who takes a bit of time to get into shape physically.

“Given that at the start of last year I had some problems at the start, I wanted to train a bit earlier.

“Hopefully now I will suffer a little less at the start, where we will work a lot. I hope it all goes well.”

Llorente then spoke of his desire to remain an Old Lady player for years to come.

“For me, staying at this club is something incredible. I am very happy to be here and I hope I can have another great season.

“Hopefully I can be even better, because for me staying here for all the years I can is very important.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:16 am

2 goals against Lucentto, 3 against Al Star Indonesia
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:29 am

a hat-trick against peasants but of course hail it as dat dere CL hat-trick :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:29 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:a hat-trick against peasants but of course hail it as dat dere CL hat-trick :coffee:

Have you ever considered how childish your posts and behavior look a like
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:a hat-trick against peasants but of course hail it as dat dere CL hat-trick :coffee:

Have you ever considered how childish your posts and behavior look a like

I was clearly kidding on that one obviously....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Looking sharp in pre-season.Lets hope he replicates this form once the season starts.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:46 pm

He has worked harder on this pre-season and looks in good form...I'm sure if he keeps working this hard this will be his year.
We must make sure to throw some good crosses on the box,he can do the rest...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:35 am

Llorente: I'll be even better

Fernando Llorente has assured Juventus fans that he will be even better this season.

The Spanish striker scored 18 goals in his first campaign in Italy, but the former Athletic Bilbao man has insisted that having adapted to Serie A, he can now kick on.

“I’m really happy to be in Italy,” he told Tuttosport. “In the end I scored 18 goals between the League and the Champions League.

“We got the title with a record amount of points. It was a good season for me, even more so because it’s my first outside Spain.

“Last year was not easy for me. Although it ended well because of the Scudetto.

“This year though, I hope to have more chances and score even more goals.”

Llorente commented on his slightly disappointing start to life at the Bianconeri, and the goal at Verona that changed things.

“Suddenly I changed after that goal. That really helped me regain my confidence.”

The goalscorer went on to assure supporters that Massimiliano Allegri will definitely bring something to the Old Lady.

“He’s a great Coach. He won everything in Italy for three years. The fans should have confidence in this team.

“We have the same group as last year plus some new names who will be equally as important.

“I think our level has been raised. Allegri is a great Coach, and now we have to give him – and the supporters – performances on the pitch.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:11 am

Llorente hyping Allegri up hmm

Probably still hates Conte for his super-fitness drills Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Llorente hyping Allegri up hmm

Probably still hates Conte for his super-fitness drills Proud

He said it directly:“This year though, I hope to have more chances and score even more goals.”
Think he hated Conte for not getting him any crossings.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Tbf I said it all along it was pointless having a 6 foot 5 target man, renowned across Europe for being lethal in the air, only to have 0 wingers and 2 wing backs who can't take their man on successfully and put in consistent crosses.

Imagine if we had at least 1 player who could whip in a proper cross several times per game...

No matter who's marking him, there's a chance he scores.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:01 pm

There is more than a chance he will score every single game he would get 3 quality crosses.

Evra should be capable of this.

I think also because NO ONE can be as crappy as Licht (Crossing) that Conte told him to play for the corner as we had so many "Fine" combinations from the corner, But he too this year will be able to make crosses of quality (I hope )
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Why does everyone hate on Lichtsteiner's crossing, He gave Llorente 6 assists last year. I think the weakness in his crossing is getting it high and accurate, lots of his assists are low crosses I think. He also had the most assists on our team. I think another one of his weaknesses is that when he's about to cross it's sometimes very predictable he's going to try and cut right then cross. Other than that I think he's a good player and I sometimes don't understand the hate on his crossing. I get that it's not the best, but I think it's good.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Yeah when you have somebody in the box who's that tall it needs to be air deliveries

Licht is a great player, but he's not a winger. He's a full back being forced to do what he simply can't. I.E take his man on, cut in and shoot or cross. We need WINGERS in wide attacking positions.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:32 am

Fernando Llorente is prioritising work with Juventus, believing that any return to the Spain squad would only come as the result of that.

The striker is again out of Vicente del Bosque’s selection for La Roja’s games this international break with France and Macedonia, but does not believe a change in scenery would address his absence.

“At the moment I am very happy in Turin,” Llorente has told Marca this week.

“In the future I do not know what will happen, but for now I have no intention of leaving Juve. I have had a week with flu, without being able to train.

“I am working so as to do well with Juve, whilst the national team would be a reward that would follow on from that.

“We are facing an exciting season - the League this year will be very difficult. Roma are reinforced, whilst other teams like Napoli, Milan, inter and Fiorentina are teams that will fight for the top positions, and they are not easy to deal with.

“The goal for us is always the Scudetto - it is important to win. And there is the Champions League - the group is difficult, and [Atletico Madrid’s] Vicente Calderon and that at Olympiacos are difficult stadiums, whilst Malmo are the lesser-known opponent.

“With Simeone, Atletico in recent years have played as a complete team. They are the most dangerous.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum