salmano9
FilthyLuca
juvealbanian
juve_gigi
elm_baraja_shaman
22 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

- El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: - El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14

Post by marottalad Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:44 pm

his goal reminded me of trezeguet's winner vs torino in extra time Wink 

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: - El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:08 am

Llorente himself said he was really struggling to begin with, it would have ended his confidence. He would've been out there with high expectations barely able to keep up with the team.

Great signing so far, scoring some really clutch goals. Unlike Giovinco who last season scored mostly unimportant stat padding goals.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:40 am

free_cat wrote:'Spaniards can't do well in Italy '

Lol. Even llorente is doing well considering how little he has played.
but it wasn't an urban legend. But facts.

until two years ago only Luis Suarez ( golden ball 1960)  left his mark on Italy ... after him a whole series of failures , the most famous failure was probably Gaizka Mendieta ... but I don't forget  Ivan De La Pena ( I remember his hype at the time very well) , Ivan Helguera (who played very well with Real Madrid then ... ) , Rafa Martin Vazquez , Jose Mari, Portillo , Amor,  Tristan, Javi Moreno, Farinos , Bojan etc etc and I forget other

now the trend is a little changed (Borja Valero, Callejon and probably Llorente)  , probably because Serie A  is no longer the best ( and sportsczy agrees, it depends on money . money = champions. infact for me EPL is the best) or because the Spanish players are goodest  at adapting , simply

But the point is that  before it was different
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

- El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14 - Page 3 Empty Llorente: 'A very tough game'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 am

Fernando Llorente confessed “it was a very tough game” after giving Juventus the late victory over Udinese.

“I am happy, as it was a very tough game with so many chances, but we couldn’t find a way through,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“At the end I managed it and I’m very happy. We had to win, we achieved it – albeit late and after a real struggle.”

This was Juve’s sixth consecutive victory with six clean sheets and allowed them to go three points clear at the top of the Serie A table.

Llorente netted his fourth goal of the League season in an unusual atmosphere, as 12,200 children were in the stands to fill in for the banned ultras in the Curva Sud and Nord.

“It was wonderful to see so many children in the stands. It was hard for me to expect such a good start to the season. I am working to do better every day.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:30 am

free_cat wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:spanish players cannot do well in serie A they said...

= 4 goals in last 4 games...

:bow:
6 goals in the lat 7 games and two assists.

I smell a Trezeguet Very Happy
Don't aim that high, Llorente is a very good player, but Trezeguet was a legend.

Anyway, I think it's time for admitting some prejudices from some posters in this thread (FilthyLuca...)

I just don't understand why it took so long for Conte to play Llorente...

Such a funny goal, with these two weird headers from Llorente.
Trezeguet IS legend. Llorente is the closest thing we had to compare him to he might hit that level if he continues this way even Trez gave him his amen and said he reminds him of himself and of the partnership he had with adp of not with such success but slowly we are getting there. He scores the goals in same same same style as Trezeguet
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:01 pm

free_cat wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:spanish players cannot do well in serie A they said...

= 4 goals in last 4 games...

:bow:
6 goals in the lat 7 games and two assists.

I smell a Trezeguet Very Happy
Don't aim that high, Llorente is a very good player, but Trezeguet was a legend.

Anyway, I think it's time for admitting some prejudices from some posters in this thread (FilthyLuca...)

I just don't understand why it took so long for Conte to play Llorente...

Such a funny goal, with these two weird headers from Llorente.
I have a theory, that if you cant properly comprehend a language, you shouldn't debate in said language.
Either that, or your just being a dick for the fun of it.
My observation, which is exactly what it was, an observation based on the facts, and is still true.  I never said they cant, I said they don't, and when someone says "they don't", its implied that its based off prior history.  I was never anit-llorente or anti-spanish as you've repeatedly tried to make me out to be.  All I said was look at the Spanish players who have played in serie A, compare them to the other footballing powerhousesn Europe, and pointed out that they don't do shite in serie A.  and that llorente would probably fall right in line, was I wrong about llorente, maybe, because he's been playing well, and thankfully so.
now please wipe the sand out of your Vagina and stop trying to make this something it isn't.

Last edited by FilthyLuca on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Robespierre wrote:
free_cat wrote:'Spaniards can't do well in Italy '

Lol. Even llorente is doing well considering how little he has played.
but it wasn't an urban legend. But facts.

until two years ago only Luis Suarez ( golden ball 1960)  left his mark on Italy ... after him a whole series of failures , the most famous failure was probably Gaizka Mendieta ... but I don't forget  Ivan De La Pena ( I remember his hype at the time very well) , Ivan Helguera (who played very well with Real Madrid then ... ) , Rafa Martin Vazquez , Jose Mari, Portillo , Amor,  Tristan, Javi Moreno, Farinos , Bojan etc etc and I forget  other

now the trend is a little changed (Borja Valero, Callejon and probably Llorente)  , probably because Serie A  is no longer the best ( and sportsczy agrees, it depends on money . money = champions. infact for me EPL is the best) or because the Spanish players are goodest  at adapting , simply

But the point is that  before it was different
SHHHHHH....facts don't do well here, you'll just be called a racist or blindly prejudice against the Spanish. those were all the bad Spanish players, all the good ones played in Madrid or Barca, and the biggest league in the world got all the scraps.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Your theory was wrong since the begining because a single case of a spanish player doing well discredits such a theory and it was proven long ago. And Llorente, Callejon, Albiol, Valero, keep proving it.

It was basically a pile of prejudice crap.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:47 pm

when people say "they dont do well", it means in general, not "all without exceptions". there are always exceptions, both ways, which I myself listed. In comparison to the other big countries, they haven't done well in Serie A, and a couple of decent performances the last 2 or 3 years doesn't change that. as I told luca in a prior post, while I shouldve probably said "players who came up in a Spanish footballing culture" instead of "the spanish". my point was based on style of play and nothing else.  You have no counter so you make it about prejudice, because of your butthurt feelings, even though you supposedly could care less.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:55 pm

free_cat wrote:Your theory was wrong since the begining because a single case of a spanish player doing well discredits such a theory and it was proven long ago. And Llorente, Callejon, Albiol, Valero, keep proving it.

It was basically a pile of prejudice crap.
Not prejudices but  Fachts  as says a Spanish.

otherwise can you say me a Spanish who played well in Italy before  ? I wrote you about names ( or better, all Spanish players who played in Italy Laughing)

oddly enough  Spain is Champions of  world and Europe now ... and the victories of a national are the consequence of a football movement that works ..... this is crucial .  On the other hand we are talking about Albiol , or Callejon , not 2 top players ... before in Italy have falied  strongest players than them...

Moreover Claudio Lopez, Farinos and Mendieta were more quoted than Calejon, Borja,Albiol ( Albiol is playing normal anyway ) , they played even two consecutive finals of Champions League  with Valencia coached by Cuper.
At the time Italian medias considered again SS Lazio as favorite for Scudetto after buying Mendieta .3 flops , I remember Farinos, he was a midfielder but he played well only.... as goalkeeper Laughing( quarterfinals Uefa Cup 2002)
And even Jose Mari and Javi Moreno played a Uefa Cup final against Liverpool at the time...

they have studied , and  they have finally adapted to a different reality with humility

Italy and Spain are two country very similar for many aspects, for language ( Spanish is  the Romance language closest to Italian) , culture, lifestyile ,  but about the football ....they are poles apart

and Spanish had difficulty to understand the Italian football , so much physical, defense , tactically exasperated.

FilthyLuca wrote:
SHHHHHH....facts don't do well here, you'll just be called a racist or blindly prejudice against the Spanish.  those were all the bad Spanish players, all the good ones played in Madrid or Barca, and the biggest league in the world got all the scraps.
 lol I did not think there was also to be discussed on this
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 am

I pointed out several spaniards that played well in Italy, as well as pointing out that every nationality has a great % of flops, so yeah, it's basically a pile of prejudice crap.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:47 pm

no buddy, you pointed out one great player and a bunch of mediocres, followed by present day players who are playing alright, but nothing to go crazy about. Especially considering the resumes of those from the other European countries. So yeah your just butthurt and full of shite. keep crying prejudice.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:44 pm

GUYS, REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOIT LLORENTE?
THE ONE THAT DOES GETS A +1
X)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

salmano9 wrote:GUYS, REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOIT LLORENTE?
X)
that he has gorgeous hair?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:16 am

FilthyLuca wrote:
salmano9 wrote:GUYS, REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOIT LLORENTE?
X)
that he has gorgeous hair?
Nice try but no x)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Well, he does....its glorious.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Hahahahahaha that true Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14 - Page 3 Empty Llorente: Juve can do it at Gala!

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Fernando Llorente is confident Juventus will get the result they need at Galatasaray to reach the last 16 of the Champions League.

The Old Lady will be in action in Istanbul on Tuesday needing just a draw to qualify for the knock-out stages of the competition.

“It’s true, we didn’t start the Champions League campaign in the best possible way, but we are a strong side,” the Spaniard told Sky Sport Italia.

“We have put ourselves back in the race and we have given ourselves a chance to reach the last 16.

“In order to succeed we need to do as we always play – with great concentration and to control the game.

“By playing without fear and by giving 100 per cent, we will get through the group stages.”

Juventus have won one, drawn three and lost one of their Champions League games in Group B which also contains FC Copenhagen and Real Madrid.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14 - Page 3 Empty - El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:29 pm

- The King now has his own jungle
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Llorente: 'Hard to forget Istanbul'

Fernando Llorente admits it’s “difficult to forget” the defeat to Galatasaray, but Juventus must focus on Sassuolo.

The Bianconeri were knocked out of the Champions League with a 1-0 loss in Istanbul on Wednesday, a game that was played over two days due to an interruption amid a snowstorm.

Today at 17.30 GMT they host Sassuolo in Serie A, click here for the line-ups.

“It is difficult to forget the Galatasaray game, as it was decisive for us,” Llorente told Mediaset Premium.

“Now we have to dedicate all our attention to Sassuolo, who have already earned points away to Napoli and Roma this season, so we know it won’t be easy.

“Every game is important and we must be aggressive from the start to bring home the victory. We must send a message to ourselves with a strong performance.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:52 am

- El Rey León | Fernando Llorente #14 - Page 3 1moMu

Click on image for enlarged pic.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:13 am

He's on 6 goals now and we're approaching the winter break.Do you guys think he can hit 20 in all competitions by the end of the season ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:35 pm

S wrote:He's on 6 goals now and we're approaching the winter break.Do you guys think he can hit 20 in all competitions by the end of the season ?
15 is more realistic and I'll be satisfied with that much also he has few assists and him putting balls down for the teammates is great thing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:He's on 6 goals now and we're approaching the winter break.Do you guys think he can hit 20 in all competitions by the end of the season ?
15 is more realistic and I'll be satisfied with that much also he has few assists and him putting balls down for the teammates is great thing

Yeah,agreed.15 would cap off a very good season for him.20 on the other hand would be an excellent return and would probably make him one of the signings of the season.

But you get the impression he's going to assist a lot more than he'd score though.(Not saying that statement will hold true purely in terms of numbers) but its good to have a CF with all-round ability for once since the Ibrahimovic days.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Llorente still improving at Juve

Spanish international striker Fernando Llorente is satisfied with his first six months as a Juventus player.

The forward joined the club in the summer from Athletic Bilbao on a Bosman free after his contract expired.

“I’m improving and happy to play for a great team,” Llorente stated after he grabbed his fifth League goal of the campaign at Atalanta.

“Everyone works for each other and helps out their teammates.

“It was hard against Atalanta,” he continued. “That is because they are very strong, especially at home.

“We stuck to the game plan throughout. Now we can enjoy our holidays in order to prepare as well as we can for Roma.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next