Weight: 75kg
Contract until: 2017
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

- Real Madrid Wish | Mauricio Isla - Empty Re: - Real Madrid Wish | Mauricio Isla -

Post by TrezeGent Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 am

Lupi wrote:Anyone know the detail about his contract is it 9m+9mto buy

By no way. He recently came back from a long injury and has played very little. I can only recall 1 bad game from him, against Milan. The couple of others he started in he's been pretty good.

That said, its still pretty early but he's been very promising. Remember he's only 24. I think he will be a great winger to rely on in the future.

As for the details of the contract I am not sure, but i think i read that it was 5+5+5 over three years.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- Real Madrid Wish | Mauricio Isla - Empty Re: - Real Madrid Wish | Mauricio Isla -

Post by S Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 am

Basically what Gent said..

There's still plenty of games left and as the season progresses i'd assume he would get better with more match time and you definitely cant doubt his quality you know he is still one of the best players in his position in my opinion..A lot of Juve fans have shown patience with him since he is coming back from a long term injury which is the right thing to do.I'd give my verdict on his time here only once this season is finished.

Regarding the contract details ,i believe we have already paid €9.4m upfront to co-own him..We pay €9.4m more for his full-ownership next season which is what was agreed upon by both clubs.He'd cost Juve €18.8m in total.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:33 am

Isla cannot be considered a flop in any spectrum. The massive ACL injury he faced is among the worst a footballer can endure as especially a defensive player. It takes mass time to recover from along with psychologically disrupting your mentality within your general play and the momentum gained pre-injury. Isla needs to be given the time and support from staff and fans alike as there is no doubt he will return to his explosive self soon enough.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:05 am

Surag wrote:Basically what Gent said..

There's still plenty of games left and as the season progresses i'd assume he would get better with more match time and you definitely cant doubt his quality you know he is still one of the best players in his position in my opinion..A lot of Juve fans have shown patience with him since he is coming back from a long term injury which is the right thing to do.I'd give my verdict on his time here only once this season is finished.

My thoughts exactly Smile

He's been average but we only need to look at Quags to see how gradual the recovery from knee injuries can be. In saying that, i'm still a little puzzled about why we signed him. Yes, he young and talented but for 19m we're strengthening our what was already the position with the most depth (Lich, Caceres, Pepe + Padoin and Giaccherini if need be). But that's a different story.

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 am

hell no!
1 bad doesn't make u a flop...
if anything, it should bring out the best in him whenever he plays aain to make up for that performance
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:44 am

Juve bought all playing and sporting rights, while the other 9mil clause is only eco right nothing more on udine
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:05 am

This man needs to be played wide right in a 4-3-3.
Buffon
Lichsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Isla Matri Gio/Vucinic

We are clear with a game in hand at the top, handsomely through to the next round of the champions league, barring a horrible freak heavy home loss to the celtic thuggery. So my point is...why would Conte change???

I think he should just try it. It would make better use of our resources. Especially with Chiellini coming back and Matri regaining his scoring touch of late. Perfect time to at least roll the dice with a 4-3-3 in which all of our best players are on the pitch.

Asamoah and Pogba would challenge marchisio and vidal for 2 of the 3 midfield spots.
That back four is incredibly solid
the midfield is world class
the attack had dynamic isla, playful flair merchant on the left and prima punta at the top.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:56 am

Dint Conte a while ago say Isla cannot play in a 4-3-3 ? That being said i'd love to see that happen.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vinovo90 Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:14 am

His great passing skill could suit the juventus playing style well.

vinovo90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 am

Definitely not. It would be extremely difficult for him to bench Lichtsteiner even without his severe injury. That being said, I'm sure everyone, myself included, did expect a little bit more but to be honest, after such an injury it's expected. I love the risk from Juventus' point of view and I hope it pays dividend because I think he's a very talented player.

If anything, not having to play every single week will only help his recovery but the damage to his confidence is more worrying. I hope we'll see him at his best for Juventus in the near future.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vinovo90 Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:30 am

For 18mil isla could provide conversational partner for vidal LOL

vinovo90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:02 am

I feel that Isla must be loaned out for 6 months to get some playing time so he can regain his Udinese form! Lichtsteiner is probably a top 3 RB in the world however Isla on form is a formidable RWB who is brilliant when going forward!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 am

It definitely takes time to fully recover from ligament damage, just ask Quagliarella. I'd give Isla a lot more time before labeling him as a flop.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Real Madrid Wish | Mauricio Isla - Empty Juve will sell Isla to get Kolarov

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:38 pm

According calciomercato.com the objective of Juventus is now, of course. Sell ​​Isla Inter for a figure close to 7 million euros (Inter, however, they offer only 5.5) and then reinvest the money collected to arrive at Kolarov. In this way the Serbs would come no further payments. Here's the plan: the City wants to wants to sell his back just outright while the Bianconeri 1.5 offer for sale with a loan redemption set to 5.5 in order to arrive at a figure that would be collected from Isla.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:31 pm

IDK why Kolarov...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Cotes wrote:IDK why Kolarov...

because he is beast
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Cotes wrote:IDK why Kolarov...

because he is beast

He is terrible defensively.

Asamoah is head and shoulders above him at this point.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- Real Madrid Wish | Mauricio Isla - Empty Marocchi blames Isla for Juve draw

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Mauricio Isla was to blame for the late equaliser Juventus conceded against Galatasaray on Wednesday, argues Giancarlo Marocchi.

Although Andrea Barzagli took some responsibility for the second goal in the 2-2 Champions League draw, the former midfielder is pointing the finger towards the Chilean.

“Isla’s error was unacceptable,” the ex-Bologna player told Sky Sport Italia. “Once Fernando Llorente came on for Leonardo Bonucci, it was logical that Isla had to fill in at full-back.

“Giorgio Chiellini didn’t realise that he was out of position, then Barzagli had two men to mark and he rightly chose to leave the player furthest from goal free.

“Unfortunately for him, that is where the ball ended up, but the error of Isla is inconceivable…”

Juventus created the more opportunities on the night, but they were punished for defensive errors by Roberto Mancini’s new side.

“Juve need to play with a little more physicality,” Marocchi continued. “If they up the tempo against Real Madrid then they can have their say.

“Teams taking on Juventus have learnt to wait for Antonio Conte’s side, they sit deep and are compact. Pace is needed, a dribble, the touch of a champion.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:32 pm

I agree with so much of this

Normally these people come out of nowhere and say some pretty obvious or stupid stuff, but he's spot on.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Damn Pepe on that LWB/RWB would be so awesome feck Isla
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 pm

should have sold him to Inter when we had the chance
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

- Real Madrid Wish | Mauricio Isla - Empty - Real Madrid Wish | Mauricio Isla #33

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:39 pm

-
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 pm

RM wish rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:RM wish rofl

I had to Very Happy I can't forget that moment lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next