Cassius
S
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

- | Hall Of Legends | - Empty - | Hall Of Legends | -

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:43 am

- | Hall Of Legends | - 4154579

Thought it would be nice to dedicate a thread to the legends of the past who donned this jersey as well as legendary coaches who had highly successful stints at the club.

Talking about legendary coaches ,Marcelo Lippi now coach of Guangzhou Evergrande beat Al-Ahli and will face Bayern Munich in semi-final of the Club World Cup.Thats some pretty steep progress right there and perhaps a big moment in Chinese football.

I thought of writing this in the Museum thread but thats mostly for videos and pics hence i decided to create a separate thread.Tell me what you think.

Last edited by S on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

- | Hall Of Legends | - Empty Re: - | Hall Of Legends | -

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Marcello Lippi’s Guangzhou Evergrande beat Al Ahly 2-0 and will face Bayern Munich in the Club World Cup semi-final.

The Coach has found a new lease of life in China with club side Guangzhou Evergrande and is currently in Morocco for the FIFA Club World Cup.

His team beat Egyptian team Al Ahly 2-0 with goals from Elkeson and Conca in the second half.

Guangzhou will face Champions League holders Bayern Munich on Tuesday in the semi-final.

Lippi’s men qualified for this tournament thanks to their victory in the Asian Champions League.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:07 pm

How do you guys feel about Camoranesi?

I personally do consider him a Juventus legend and one of the best/most underrated RM's.

Guy had a beast of a cross :bow:

Weird that I've just woke up thinking about him.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:24 pm

He is one no doubt not just because of his quality and the success he had with the team but also one of those who stayed with us in the 2nd division and for me that counts a lot.

And its not like he was coming to the end of his career.He was only 30 at the time and could've easily flocked to other teams like Thuram  ,Cannavaro and Zambrotta but he chose not to.

He was brilliant even in his later years.(See 07-09 seasons and the early parts of 09-10 season) but later injury followed and he just completely regressed after that and followed it with an awful WC showing.

Wish we had one winger like him right now with that skill,trickery and workrate.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Camo is what we lack in this Juve team but on the left side. I loved that Samurai and I can never forget the header that hit the bar it was against Chelsea I think in 2009
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Unsticky this too Devi.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Vidal will be here soon! Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:30 am

Cassius wrote:How do you guys feel about Camoranesi?

I personally do consider him a Juventus legend and one of the best/most underrated RM's.

Guy had a beast of a cross :bow:

Weird that I've just woke up thinking about him.

one of the players i miss the most is camo, just unforgettable :')
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:25 am

Ahead of his long-awaited Turin homecoming at the start of January, David Trezeguet receives a diploma in Sport Management from the Universidad Catolica Argentina

While the Juventus fans await his much-anticipated return to Turin for Sunday 5 January’s clash against Roma, David Trezeguet has today added another string to his bow: a diploma in Sport Management from the Universidad Catolica Argentina.
The Frenchman continues to find the net with his customary regularity for Newell’s Old Boys in Argentina, but he has now set the next stage of his football career in motion after receiving the title at the culmination of the 10th edition of the FIFA/CIES programme.
It will be another achievement to celebrate when he is welcomed to Juventus Stadium as a special guest on 5 January, so, until that chance to thank him in person arrives, congratulations David!

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/trezeguet_diploma
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:32 am

S wrote:
Ahead of his long-awaited Turin homecoming at the start of January, David Trezeguet receives a diploma in Sport Management from the Universidad Catolica Argentina

While the Juventus fans await his much-anticipated return to Turin for Sunday 5 January’s clash against Roma, David Trezeguet has today added another string to his bow: a diploma in Sport Management from the Universidad Catolica Argentina.
The Frenchman continues to find the net with his customary regularity for Newell’s Old Boys in Argentina, but he has now set the next stage of his football career in motion after receiving the title at the culmination of the 10th edition of the FIFA/CIES programme.
It will be another achievement to celebrate when he is welcomed to Juventus Stadium as a special guest on 5 January, so, until that chance to thank him in person arrives, congratulations David!

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/trezeguet_diploma
Give him a jersey and let him play one game ! Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Marcello Lippi’s Guangzhou Evergrande lost the Club World Cup semi-final 3-0 to Bayern Munich.

The Chinese club are in the tournament in Morocco after winning the Asian Champions League and took on their European counterparts.

It took until the 40th minute for Bayern to find a way through thanks to Franck Ribery and a goalkeeping error.

Mario Mandzukic got the second just before the break and Mario Goetze completed the rout straight after the restart.

The scoreline would've been considerably heavier had Bayern not rattled the woodwork five times.

Lippi’s men reached the semi-final after beating Al Ahly 2-0 on Saturday.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Devi is the legend of Juve section lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:01 am

Capello: Conte's Juve better than mine

Fabio Capello has admitted that Antonio Conte’s Juventus team is better than his own vintage.

The veteran tactician was in charge of the Old Lady between 2004 and 2006, where they won the two Scudetti that were eventually stripped thanks to the Calciopoli scandal.

But the Russia boss has conceded that Conte’s Bianconeri is one of the strongest in the club’s history.

“Conte is the best Coach in Italy,” he told Tuttosport. “He has demonstrated that for the past few years.

“Conte has worked hard to recreate that winning mentality that left the team a few years back.

“Juve’s game is entirely down to Conte. Of course, in Europe there is more competition, but I think Antonio can aspire to dominate Europe as well.

“I look at the data, the facts, the statistics – numbers don’t lie. And Conte’s Juve are better than mine.

“Should they beat Roma their advantage over the Giallorossi would rise to eight points, and that would be difficult to overcome.

“My heart is divided in half – I had unforgettable times in Rome and Turin.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:06 am

- | Hall Of Legends | - 1484719_710803758959703_672414425_n

- | Hall Of Legends | - 1512524_10152127891758536_602949091_n

- | Hall Of Legends | - 1560417_10152127910728536_1251819936_n

- | Hall Of Legends | - 1488198_582124538528591_707313547_n

Trezeguet visited us today he'll watch the Juve game
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdE0Bm-CEAA7spC.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:54 pm

damn I miss that guy ^ I wish we could sign him alla Henry ( to arsenal) or sign ADP ...just for few months
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Some headlines from Tuttosport :

Trezeguet: ‘My Juve, I’m back!’
‘I have a certificate as director of sport and will be Bianconeri ambassador in South America’
‘Agnelli’s call made me happy. What a great welcome in Turin! Before the match with Roma I’ll salute the fans’
‘Conte was destined for success and can never forget the Champions League. He needs a winger like Nani, but Capello’s Juve was stronger’
‘Pirlo is fantastic, he and Buffon are the most loved in South America. Tevez is great and Pogba would do well to stay’
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:09 am

- | Hall Of Legends | - C9ce3b5b-bc51-4af5-b737-e4cb2b3f1349
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:49 am

Tomorrow morning, before the Fourth Criminal Chamber of the Court of Milan, will open another process for Luciano Moggi. The former Juventus general manager is accused of defaming the former Inter president Giacinto Facchetti

LOL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:50 am

That guy doesnt belong in this thread.*bleep* him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:53 am

S wrote:That guy doesnt belong in this thread.*bleep* him.

well he is considered by many Juventini a legend so..... I don't like him that much either but still he was part of a great juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:14 am

He brought us one the greatest players before calciopoli and u dont call him a legend?
Yeah he is a legend in paying the refs as the figc claim lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:34 pm

'Pogba was Ferguson's big mistake'

Zinedine Zidane believes that Sir Alex Ferguson's decision to let Paul Pogba leave for Juventus was one of his biggest mistakes.

The French youngster left Old Trafford in 2012 after a falling out with Ferguson, due largely to his request for more playing time and a £20,000-a-week contract.

The Bleus international has since impressed with the Old Lady, becoming an integral part of the Bianconeri’s XI under Antonio Conte.

"The word 'mistake' is not something you would normally associate with Alex Ferguson's time at Manchester United," Zidane told the Sunday Mirror.

"But I do think it was a mistake letting Paul Pogba leave.

"He will go on to be one of the best central midfield players in Europe and he was the natural successor to Paul Scholes, someone they could have built the team around."

Zidane, who now works as sporting director at Real Madrid, also hinted the Spanish giants are keeping tabs on the French international.

"He is with Juventus and doing very well but, as always, Real Madrid will be looking to add the best players in the world.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:14 pm

So guys I'm guessing 90% of you, like me, see ADP as your fave Juve legend. So I was just wondering besides him who is your all time fave Juve player?

Mines Nedved. He's so so underrated on this forum, one of the greatest midfielders of that generation and a model professional to boot. I'd go into more detail but my battery is dying  pale 
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:15 pm

So guys I'm guessing 90% of you, like me, see ADP as your fave Juve legend. So I was just wondering besides him who is your all time fave Juve player?

Mines Nedved. He's so so underrated on this forum, one of the greatest midfielders of that generation and a model professional to boot. I'd go into more detail but my battery is dying  pale 
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next