izzy
I Have Mono
futbol
Kick
BarrileteCosmico
39 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" - Page 2 Empty Re: Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi"

Post by Swanhends Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm

disloyal wife, traitorous friend, shitty tattoos...f*ck both of those people

Do think Lopez brought this on himself a little though

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" - Page 2 Empty Re: Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi"

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:05 pm

All of this over a buttaface Laughing

He should've just put a brown paper bag over her head ffs.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Like you guys wouldnt have a go at your mate's bird if she threw it at you. Surprised 

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Like you guys wouldnt have a go at your mate's bird if she threw it at you. Surprised 

Bros before hoes, good sir.

That's what this is all about.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Like you guys wouldnt have a go at your mate's bird if she threw it at you. Surprised 

No Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:17 pm

McLewis wrote:

Bros before hoes, good sir.

That's what this is all about.

Yeah if its my ACTUAL brother Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:25 pm

no actually i wouldnt. there are alot more hot chicks out there, why would i bang my best friends wife?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:36 pm

I didn't know John Terry was an active member of GL  :coffee: 
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Who started this bros before hoes crap? As long as she was divorced before he hit it's all good to me.

If he was better in bed and wasn't a shitty husband she wouldn't have left.

The only scenario where smashing someone's ex wife is wrong is if your blood related to her husband.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Look at these scrub ass guys. So hungry and desperate for the box they would put it above their boys

Girls are every where, you gotta be a snake on your man just to get this one chick?

Not surprised by Gil and the Mata hater though. They reek of that type of persona.

Nick truly makes me sad though. I dont believe he would go there.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:04 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Look at these scrub ass guys. So hungry and desperate for the box they would put it above their boys

Girls are every where, you gotta be a snake on your man just to get this one chick?

Not surprised by Gil and the Mata hater though. They reek of that type of persona.

Nick truly makes me sad though. I dont believe he would go there.

+1.

We got mad thirsty dudes running around out here.  Laughing 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:26 pm

The notion that a woman isn't allowed to date anyone she pleases is so old fashioned and sexist. She was divorced and no longer belonged to Lopez. Get over it.

I thought we were finally past the slut shaming and this laughable "bro code" shit.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Wouldn't get with a friends ex-wife. That's pretty bad.

Ex-gf is fair game. I hate those pos's that get all butthurt because their short-term girlfriend is seeing a friend 6 months after they break up.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Wanda Nara said  " Maxi Lopez ignored me, he hadn't sex with me for three months"

he was called " El Puty " in Argentina, now I understand why.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:47 pm

the tats, pics and tweeting maybe a bit over the top, when its your friend ex-wife tho
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:48 pm

By the looks of the situation Maxi could care less about her, so I don't see the big deal tbh. Agree with Gil in this matter.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:15 pm

This is nothing tbh....NHL Ice Hockey goalie Martin Brodeur (still plays), maybe the greatest goalie to ever play the game, cheated on his wife with her sister then divorced his wife married her sister and now has kids with both sisters, Uncle Daddy Proud

beat that Icardi Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Who needs enemies with friends like you Laughing

We have moved past Maxi now and gone until the principle of it.

If its gonna hurt your boy, why would you go there over some simple chick? That cant really be your boy if your willing to do that.

Gil's politically correct beta first line cracked me up. But its not even about the chick. Your obvious mad is not directed at her, there is a reason you split or wasnt working in the first place.

The deal here is about you and your boy. Either you not real boys or (more likely) your just one of those snakes who have no real confidence and therefore gets with the already established link because its out there.

That's weak in my book.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Unsurprisingly, Dani is spot on. "Bro code" is essentially a colloquial term for having PRINCIPLES to which seem to be lacking by the pootang starved moobs in this thread. Women (more importantly, good looking women) are abundant in all corners of the earth. If you sacrifice your principles just to have copulations with the ex-wife of one of your best friends; that is the epitome of weakness, testament to the weaklings who capitalize on single mothers or grieving widows etc.

And the fact that Icardi is making it public by permanently tatooting this whore's face and name onto his body (your temple) and on twitter is :facepalm:

C'mon guys.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:Who needs enemies with friends like you Laughing

We have moved past Maxi now and gone until the principle of it.

If its gonna hurt your boy, why would you go there over some simple chick? That cant really be your boy if your willing to do that.

Gil's politically correct beta first line cracked me up. But its not even about the chick. Your obvious mad is not directed at her, there is a reason you split or wasnt working in the first place.

The deal here is about you and your boy. Either you not real boys or (more likely) your just one of those snakes who have no real confidence and therefore gets with the already established link because its out there.

That's weak in my book.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Guys these men were teammates, not best friends or brothers.
would you *bleep* your coworker that you knew for only a few years ex wife if she was a 10/10?
I'd call you gay if you didn't.
now if this was my bestfriend or someone I actually gave a damn about then yeah I wouldn't do it but random co-worker who isn't even married to her but divorced? all fair game.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Then I must be gay :coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Just curious, do you also consider Rafa van der Vaart a (male) whore for ditching his wife and then getting his wife's (former) best friend pregnant?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:58 pm

A man whore of epic proportions.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Giggs must be proud. For once i agree with Maradona

ps: we gotta stop signing Twitter love birds
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Donuts wrote:Guys these men were teammates, not best friends or brothers.
would you *bleep* your coworker that you knew for only a few years ex wife if she was a 10/10?
I'd call you gay if you didn't.
now if this was my bestfriend or someone I actually gave a damn about then yeah I wouldn't do it but random co-worker who isn't even married to her but divorced? all fair game.

Uh, they were friends actually.
It wouldn't surprise me if Maxi actually confided in Icardi about any problems he may have been having at home, only for this python to act like a complete prick and use that info the shack up with the trick.

The way some of you talk, you seem like the type that would stab a 'friend' for the chance of getting some ratchet p***y.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next