izzy
I Have Mono
futbol
Kick
BarrileteCosmico
39 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" - Page 3 Empty Re: Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi"

Post by izzy Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Donuts wrote:Guys these men were teammates, not best friends or brothers.
would you *bleep* your coworker that you knew for only a few years ex wife if she was a 10/10?
I'd call you gay if you didn't.
now if this was my bestfriend or someone I actually gave a damn about then yeah I wouldn't do it but random co-worker who isn't even married to her but divorced? all fair game.

Uh, they were friends actually.
It wouldn't surprise me if Maxi actually confided in Icardi about any problems he may have been having at home, only for this python to act like a complete prick and use that info the shack up with the trick.

The way some of you talk, you seem like the type that would stab a 'friend' for the chance of getting some ratchet p***y.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" - Page 3 Empty Re: Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi"

Post by Chumlum Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:29 pm

So I'm not clear from the original article, because my Spanish isn't great these days and I'm too impatient - but I couldn't see anything definitive about whether Icardi  "stole" Wanda Nara or simply got with her after she and Maxi divorced? I.e. was he a factor in their divorce?

Just curious. Can't quite tell for certain from the way people are talking.

Alpha / beta stuff is kind of beside the point. Even if Mauro Icardi is "alpha" for moving in and "all's fair in love and war brah," I can't imagine it's alpha in any way, shape, or form to get the woman tattooed all over your twenty your old self.  :facepalm:
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:10 am

The tattoo bit is sad as f*ck indeed.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:46 am

Could someone call Maradona and ask him what would they have done to Fabregas?

At least Icardi did it with a a hot model...
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:03 am

rwo power wrote:Just curious, do you also consider Rafa van der Vaart a (male) whore for ditching his wife and then getting his wife's (former) best friend pregnant?

Was he hooking up with his wife's best friend while still married? If he was, then obviously!

baresi wrote:Could someone call Maradona and ask him what would they have done to Fabregas?

At least Icardi did it with a a hot model...

Not the same. What Fabregas did was a c#untish move, but Icardi took this to a whole other level. He did it to a close friend.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:05 am

harhar11 wrote:
rwo power wrote:Just curious, do you also consider Rafa van der Vaart a (male) whore for ditching his wife and then getting his wife's (former) best friend pregnant?

Was he hooking up with his wife's best friend while still married? If he was, then obviously!
Well, rumours are he was. BTW, that best friend of his wife additionally was the wife of his colleage Khalid Boularouz, to make things even more spicy.

But then, I really wonder why people here act so surprised - there have been numerous cases of one footballer suddenly going out with a wife/girl-friend of another etc. As many of them marry pretty young, they apparently think they are missing out and decide to look elsewhere. (I'm not condoning this - I just state what happens all the time and everywhere.)

Oh, by the way, I bet Maradona wouldn't dare to try and beat up Stefan Effenberg (who happened to snatch the wife of his colleague Thomas Strunz). ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:15 am

rwo power wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Well, rumours are he was. BTW, that best friend of his wife additionally was the wife of his colleage Khalid Boularouz, to make things even more spicy.

But then, I really wonder why people here act so surprised - there have been numerous cases of one footballer suddenly going out with a wife/girl-friend of another etc. As many of them marry pretty young, they apparently think they are missing out and decide to look elsewhere. (I'm not condoning this - I just state what happens all the time and everywhere.)

Oh, by the way, I bet Maradona wouldn't dare to try and beat up Stefan Effenberg (who happened to snatch the wife of his colleague Thomas Strunz). ^^

Then yeah, he is a *bleep* whore.

The thing is, cheating is sadly pretty normal, but the reason why people are so suprised by this action is because he did it to a close friend. Those kind of things tend to make people talk alot..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:29 am

Well, I'm doing counseling (among other things) and I guess you would be surprised how often I have women who fell in love with their husband's/BF's best friend or best friend's SO or guys who fell in love with the GF's/wife's best friend etc. It is actually more common than you would assume, I'm pretty sure. After all, these are people who very often meet and thus there are always opportunities.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:46 am

Well I wouldn't do it to my best friends, it all depends on the relationship I have with the friend. If it is a co-worker/classmate, I could give two shits about what he thought about me dating a woman who is single. A great friend, I would ask for his blessing before hooking up with her. Also highly doubt Icardi and Maxi has a best friend like relationship, since that takes time to build. Isn't he like 15 years older than Icardi?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:10 am

people assume because they are teammates or worked together for a few years they are apparently best friends.
that's like me assuming the kid that sits next to you in school is your bestfriend because you see him or her 5/7 days out of the week.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:17 am

Donuts wrote:people assume because they are teammates or worked together for a few years they are apparently best friends.
that's like me assuming the kid that sits next to you in school is your bestfriend because you see him or her 5/7 days out of the week.

Again, they are very close friends.

Maxi and Icardi on a vacation wrote:Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" - Page 3 Lopez-and-Icardi1
Icardi young and Maxi both at Barcelona wrote:Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" - Page 3 Maxi-Lopez-Mauro-Icardi-Twitter_CLAIMA20131115_0175_24

Icardi was mentored by him for quite some time.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:05 am

If he truly mentored him then this is very very sad.

The franchise put it best, Icardi is right now young and stupid, i hope when he grows up he understands how much he has f'ed up here.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:33 am

She's not even all that.
*compared to other women
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:44 am

Let's blame a 20yo guy ( who is also at fault nonetheless) more than a 27 mother of 3.

he's 20 ffs , it must be harder for him to say no than this woman.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:24 am

I'm sorry but I seem to me missing something. What did Fabregas do scratch
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 am

Wasn't Maxi unloyal to Wanda?
And didn't Icardi and Wanda start dating after Maxi and Wanda broke up?
If the answer to both questions is yes, Maxi can't complain about anything to be honest.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:38 pm

I haven't really followed, but Wanda and Maxi have a history of being on-and-off and I think as soon as they separated this time Icardi was sending supportive tweets to Wanda.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Well, since everyone is weighing in their opinions in this case, I will play the devil's advocate and suggest a number of possible PoV we can look from:
First, the facts:
1- Wanda and Maxi were divorced when this situation happened.
2- Icardi is a young fool.
3- Maxi and Icardi were teammates.
4- Icardi have been advertising the relationship like a fool.

Now, let's look at variable situations:

1- Maxi and Icardi are very close friends:
Well, in this case, Icardi is seriously going into forbidden territory principal-wise. I don't care if they are "in love", there are simple rules in relationships between friends that should not be broken. Especially since she already has 3 kids from Maxi.

In this case, assuming mad love between the two, the moronic way Icardi have been going about advertising his relationship is simply the shittiest icing on the cake

2-Icardi and Wanda have been having an affair before the divorce:
In this case, it is even more despicable than the first case especially if combined with it.

3-Icardi and Maxi are just teammates and not friends at all:
In this case, Wanda has the freedom to choose whomever she wants and Icardi is well within his rights in approaching her. However, the over advertising of the relationship by him is pathetic and could be seen as offensive to Maxi.

Bottom line: Any conclusion depends really on the relationship between Maxi and Icardi. However, nothing changes the fact that Icardi is a classless dumbass, and that he probably would break-up with Wanda after 2-3 years and yet have her face in his body forever Laughing
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:35 pm

M99 wrote:I'm sorry but I seem to me missing something. What did Fabregas do scratch

His current gf was married when they started dating..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:36 pm

harhar11 wrote:
M99 wrote:I'm sorry but I seem to me missing something. What did Fabregas do scratch

His current gf was married when they started dating..

Definitely c*ntish but at least she was not married to his friend...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Donuts wrote:people assume because they are teammates or worked together for a few years they are apparently best friends.

They actually were best friends tbf.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Btw Wanda only separated Maxi once it was publicly found out that one of Maxi's lovers was pregnant.

http://www.26noticias.com.ar/wanda-nara-le-declaro-su-amor-a-icardi-y-blanqueo-en-twitter-181042.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:18 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Btw Wanda only separated Maxi once it was publicly found out that one of Maxi's lovers was pregnant.

http://www.26noticias.com.ar/wanda-nara-le-declaro-su-amor-a-icardi-y-blanqueo-en-twitter-181042.html

So it looks like everyone in this riveting, thrilling saga is a POS.  Laughing 
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 pm

So, as the story unravels further, it is revealed:

Wanda is a whore

Icardi is a douche.

Maxi is a douche.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 pm

elitedam wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Btw Wanda only separated Maxi once it was publicly found out that one of Maxi's lovers was pregnant.

So it looks like everyone in this riveting, thrilling saga is a POS.   Laughing 

Yeah basically.. tbf again to maxi wanda is a whore and likely provoked maxi into this by cheating
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:29 pm

M99 wrote:So, as the story unravels further, it is revealed:

Wanda is a whore

Icardi is a douche.

Maxi is a douche.

Why is wanda a whore? because she was with two men at the same time?
Maxi did the same thing apparently by impregnating another women while being married.
the double standards Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next