InterMalia
mezzogiornese
ThatOneTwo
zizzle
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should we sell Sniejder?

Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 9 ]
Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 13 ]
Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 29

Selling Sniejder ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Selling Sniejder ?

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Moey86 wrote:Branca, the player and Ferguson have stated this is not happening

well goal.com said its gonna happen
they're quiet a reliable eh Laughing

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Timit Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 am

selling snejider this season is stupid wait to the next season and sell him then when alvarez have more experience of serie a
Timit
Timit
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Timit Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:54 am

this season means season 2011/2012
Timit
Timit
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 pm

just watching japanese sports tv nagatomo feature, it said sneijder didnt want to leave inter because of good friend nagatomo. perhaps ofcourse it might not be true but japanese tv especially the sports channel i watch it never shows rumour talks and all. only truth.. and in interview in japan nagatomo had said he is best friend with sneijder.

anyway its a really pity for me being a milan fan that he was signing anti milan song with inter fans T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

JespSwe wrote:just watching japanese sports tv nagatomo feature, it said sneijder didnt want to leave inter because of good friend nagatomo. perhaps ofcourse it might not be true but japanese tv especially the sports channel i watch it never shows rumour talks and all. only truth.. and in interview in japan nagatomo had said he is best friend with sneijder.

anyway its a really pity for me being a milan fan that he was signing anti milan song with inter fans T.T

Nah man that wasnt anything bad, just usual "who doesnt jump is a rosonerro" Wink
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 pm

I'd only sell him if we use de money to buy Pastore/Sanchez/Hazard.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Internal: Have you read the comments in the thread?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:58 pm

InterMalia wrote:Internal: Have you read the comments in the thread?

Yes....? Ok maybe I skim lol
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm

still if inter were to sell sneijder i hope it doesnt happen. i dont know if anyone enjoyed watching kaka in serie a playing for us. i mean apart from milan fans i m asking from inter fans perspective.

same here... i mean i dont like inter, i despise them but i mean i surely appreciate players like eto sneijder zanetti julio cesar and maicon. makes serie a entertaining , makes derby exciting and explosive ...

so ... hope sneijder doesnt ever leave inter. even if manutd mancity whoever it is offer u guys 80 million for him.

in the meantime i hope we milan get some world class player, cant wait for derby ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 pm

CroInter wrote:
JespSwe wrote:just watching japanese sports tv nagatomo feature, it said sneijder didnt want to leave inter because of good friend nagatomo. perhaps ofcourse it might not be true but japanese tv especially the sports channel i watch it never shows rumour talks and all. only truth.. and in interview in japan nagatomo had said he is best friend with sneijder.

Nah man that wasnt anything bad, just usual "who doesnt jump is a rosonerro" Wink

ya thats hurts man hahah lol i mean believe me or not, before nagatomo joined inter, atleast japan had large number of milan fan base, now suddenly it has changed like hell.. u go to every sports stores, u see inter jerseys right infront, ... everywhere..

hope shinji kawaga joins milan!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 am

Internal wrote:
InterMalia wrote:Internal: Have you read the comments in the thread?

Yes....? Ok maybe I skim lol

Sorry mate. I meant this guy Very Happy

Interista809 wrote:I'd only sell him if we use de money to buy Pastore/Sanchez/Hazard.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 am

JespSwe wrote:still if inter were to sell sneijder i hope it doesnt happen. i dont know if anyone enjoyed watching kaka in serie a playing for us. i mean apart from milan fans i m asking from inter fans perspective.
He was an outstanding player who had class, impossible to hate him. I still can't forget the 07 season he had.

InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:29 am

InterMalia wrote:
JespSwe wrote:still if inter were to sell sneijder i hope it doesnt happen. i dont know if anyone enjoyed watching kaka in serie a playing for us. i mean apart from milan fans i m asking from inter fans perspective.
He was an outstanding player who had class, impossible to hate him. I still can't forget the 07 season he had.

thanks for the compliment to our milan legend our golden boy. it s the same for u inter fans... eto sneijder especially sneijder was huge factor u guys won treble... he is really spectacular player our galliani made a little bit of mistake that year when u guys got sneijder that year that we had preferred huntelaar instead of him. and u guys got him for 15 million same price as huntelaar. i think gasperini is really underestimating sneijder. he hasnt spoken much about how important sneijder is and his values to inter. i was really surprised ... believe me gasperini is a bad choice for inter... or worse if he even take wesley out of consideration.

btw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f9yBWD60CE

this is sports channel in japan normally on weekend... it was yesterdays...

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:03 am

JespSwe wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

thanks for the compliment to our milan legend our golden boy. it s the same for u inter fans... eto sneijder especially sneijder was huge factor u guys won treble... he is really spectacular player our galliani made a little bit of mistake that year when u guys got sneijder that year that we had preferred huntelaar instead of him. and u guys got him for 15 million same price as huntelaar. i think gasperini is really underestimating sneijder. he hasnt spoken much about how important sneijder is and his values to inter. i was really surprised ... believe me gasperini is a bad choice for inter... or worse if he even take wesley out of consideration.

btw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f9yBWD60CE

this is sports channel in japan normally on weekend... it was yesterdays...

Cool video. How popular is Yuto in Japan?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ramenrider Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 pm

I assume he's very popular, even our official website got the japanese version as soon as Nagatomo joined Inter.
ramenrider
ramenrider
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

he is popular than honda kagawa atm.. maybe lot has to do with how well he settled in inter but also that guy works hard and he is also funny friendly.. both on and off the pitch..

seriously im pissed milan fanbase is dropping so badly because of him... T.T in japan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2