Pippo vs Seedorf

Pippo vs Seedorf Vote_lcap30%Pippo vs Seedorf Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Pippo vs Seedorf Vote_lcap70%Pippo vs Seedorf Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 10

Pippo vs Seedorf Empty Pippo vs Seedorf

Post by Casciavit Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Well its pretty clear that the job will be given to either Pippo or Seedorf. Who do you want to coach us? Who do you think will coach us?

Want: Seedorf
Will: Seedorf

Last edited by Casciavit on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Pippo vs Seedorf Empty Re: Pippo vs Seedorf

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Out of the 2, i'd personally prefer Pippo since he has a bit of experience with youth teams. But Pippo isn’t ready IMHO and I don’t want to rush him. The same can be said with Clarence, he is too raw as a coach.

In the end, Berlu will hire Seedorf. Everyone and their mother knows this.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:43 pm

It won't be Inzaghi , i am pretty sure of that. I don't know how solid or silly this may sound to you , but i feel Inzaghi will want to wait. This Milan right now has limits and Inzaghi has always been ambitious. He would be better to wait for better days to become the Milan coach.

On the other hand , Seedorf . Charisma , intelligence , vast experience in football , offensive attitude and a winning mentality to top it all. And in the know about Milan. He should be co operating with Pippo about the youngsters extremely well too.

I think Seedorf will become a really , really great coach. As for the lack of experience , Seedorf has worked with too many great coaches in his career and he has himself said he has learned from them all. And fyi , Capello had almost the same experience as coach before he took on Milan . Seedorf has his papers and he already coaches Botafogo's u19. I am pretty sure he has nothing to be scared of and that is what distinguishes him from the rest.

I would like Seedorf , but i will support any coach as long as i believe his mindset is right for Milan, tbh. I just don't feel this will be Inzaghi , not right now.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Maybe with a coach change, we can finally get rid of players like Nocerino, Matri, Muntari, etc.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Isn't that more of a management issue? I don't believe our last couple of coaches had much of a say in the players we signed/sold.

I'm not sure how I feel about Pippo as coach. At this point it seems to be that Milan has become somewhat of a revolving door for coaches and that needs to change.

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Pippo any day of the week...His passion alone will improve our team massively.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:09 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Isn't that more of a management issue? I don't believe our last couple of coaches had much of a say in the players we signed/sold.

I'm not sure how I feel about Pippo as coach. At this point it seems to be that Milan has become somewhat of a revolving door for coaches and that needs to change.

The difference is that both Inzaghi and Seedorf were former players of our team. They surely must have a better connection with the management than other options, they can influence our market decisions.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 pm

Pippo is my all time favourite rossonero. and i dont want him to take over a team in shambles. I wouldnt want people bashing him and booing him, he doesnt deserve that and it will break my heart. Hope he waits it out a couple more years.

As for Seedorf, if hes Berlusconi's personal favourite to give the job to, do u guys think hes gonna support him money wise? Is seedorf the answer to Berlusconi finally spending again since its Berlusconi himself who wants him there?
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:17 pm

The thing is, i doubt we're gonna splash in the summer. We won't even be in Europe, so i don't really know if we're going to attract quality players
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Ronaldinho came when we were in Europa League. Milan is always Milan. Players will come.
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Still, the fact of the matter is that players will view Milan as a sinking ship. And with promising projects with Napoli, Roma and Fiorentina. Not to mention Juve. It's going to be hard to attract players than before
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:37 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:
The difference is that both Inzaghi and Seedorf were former players of our team. They surely must have a better connection with the management than other options, they can influence our market decisions.

Those two having a connection with management and management wanting to spend are two entirely different issues. Leonardo scouted players for us and management still didn't give him what/who he wanted. I think our issue is spending (or lack thereof) and always opting to seek out these killer deals. I'm not saying they should pass up on good deals, but there should be more consideration put into bringing in the "right players" (ones that actually fit the direction this team is going). What we are dealing with now stems from all those years of trying to take shortcuts instead of thinking long term...I just hope these past mistakes won't keep us down for long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Although i do agree with Tony that Milan will always have that certain appeal to players regardless of the state we find ourselves in , i think what ES says is much more realistic and probable and therefore right ; the hot prospects , the players of talent who will look to win , both in the mean time and in the near future , will most probably look elsewhere unless we pay up to get them.

But to be honest , it's already happening for some time now. Last example being Nainggollan , he went to Roma for all the afforementioned reasons. Nevertheless , i do believe however , that we can constract our own unique way to success again with the right people. We already have a solid basis to build uppon . Where we must work hard to bring in players should be in the defensive department , where we trully hurt after the great duo left Milan.

In my opinion all will turn out well , but we have to be patient ; cycles need their time. And as enjoyable and pleasant is to see a sustainable & succesfull era last , as much difficult and time dependant is for it to be built.

Now , i agree with the Curva on Allegri , but to be honest , i do not on Seedorf. I am very interested to see Seedorf build a new Milan. I've always said that fans in Italy do know better and i am not surprised the Curva yet again stick with Allegri. But he's gone now and i would like to look forward rather backwards. Seedorf is a capable man , who can lead , in fact he enjoys leadership. He has every characteristic i would want in a coach , even his inexperience could be used as an advantage since many coaches , i have no doubt of this , WILL underestimate him (if he does come)

You see , it's a matter of perspective and a question of abilities. I strongly believe Seedorf has both . And being who he is , he may get one or two gifts to help him along in the summer. Let's see what happens , but whoever it is who gets the job , even if that is Seedorf Proud, i will be patient and keep my expectations as low as possible regardless of how our rest of the season turns out.

As for Inzaghi , he too seems capable and he already has some small credentials to back it up. The thing is , he most probably got offered the job and if Seedorf is indeed our new coach , then it is for the best that he will stay as the Primavera coach for the time being. I think they will co operate very well between each other and mayhaps even learn from one another.

Also , Crespo , Kluivert , Stam.. idk what the majority of our fanbase thinks as of now , but i am almost sure our players would love to work beside all of these great personalities , that's for certain. That would be a good change in environment and mentality.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Seedorf is still playing football for God sake.He has zero experience. Pippo has coached out youth teams and would be a better pick. Seedorf should be groomed, he should at first coach our youth teams but obviously Berlusconi has made up his mind.

By the way, Maldini is not coming as a director is he? He could have bought some positive changes.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Seedorf has studied economy of some sorts I think, perhaps he will be trusted with transfers Razz

I dont want to see Pippo get torn apart by the media so soon. I would like him to stay where he is for at least another year.

I would like to see Seedorf and Stam have a go, why not? Milan is a circus at this point anyway, as we wont spend any kind of money on an established name, so there is no point in hoping for stability at this point. 2 Dutch trainers would attract the Ajax talents in a heartbeat.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Maybe, with the Dutch invading Milanello. Its possible that we maybe an attractable destination for young Dutch talents hmm

de Vrij has a home at the San Siro
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 am

i think seedorf will bring dutch and brazillian tallent back to milanello. like doria. and who knows. can i dream about adam maher?
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 am

Seedorf is going to bring in an all star caching staff of Stam, Davids and Kluivert.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:29 am

Seedonkie/slowdorf/seedorfoo is my choice.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:36 pm

it' s always strange too see AC Milan sacking a coach , they aren't usually do it

At the end Allegri has been a "meteor" as Zaccheroni, Scudetto first year and gradual descent culminated with sack , both never liked to Berlusconi (it's a  merit , anyway...) and perhaps it is no coincidence that it ended like that, in the worst way

Inevitable, probably. Late for sure. He had not to be confirmed this summer if there was no real unity of purpose.

Many coaches struggle to revive after a sack, but he should to lead the Nazionale in place of  Prandelli ( Downgrade) .

Now Seedorf , curiously in 100 years he will be the first black and first Dutch coach  in the history of Serie A.

Noone knows him as coach but I image he will try to play a pleasant football , on the other hand
he is a choice of  Berlusconi   , they will have talked about
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down