lenear1030
Onyx
M99
zizzle
MaraVilla
44 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Januzaj takes girl out to Nando's - Page 3 Empty Re: Januzaj takes girl out to Nando's

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:03 pm

The trolling on the date bit is bad enough, but there's a point where trolling should stop. In the HOTEL ROOM would be the place to stop that Laughing

Maybe he's not ready for the dating game yet.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Januzaj takes girl out to Nando's - Page 3 Empty Re: Januzaj takes girl out to Nando's

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:11 pm

either Januzaj is the most clueless dater ever (unlikely)

or master troll (highly likely)

rofl :bow: this story is brilliant, imagine the laugh the lads in the dressing room will get from this
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:26 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:LOL what a cheap little shit

Why? Because he refused to spend a lot of money on this undeserving gold digging whore? This is how footballers should treat these wannabe WAG skanks who are looking for a meal ticket by bagging a footballer.

She obviously made her intentions clear by running to the tabloids immediately after their so called date.

Just because he earns a lot of money doesn't mean he should be throwing money around like it's nothing. Januzaj has clearly been raised right and I'm sure he has been told by fam and friends to look out for these skanks now that he has hit the big time.

This 25 year old women failed test 1, which was- she didn't like Januzaj for himself, but for what she thought he would be- A lavish high spending baller.

Well done, Januzaj. Proud that this kid plays for United :proud:Also props to all his fellow pros like Townsend and Sterling that stuck up for him too.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 pm

hahahaha awesome by januzaj. I doubt an 18 year old could be THAT clueless when it comes to dating. :bow:
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Gold digger or not, troller or not

Taking her into a hotel room and watching tv is too much Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:48 pm

RED wrote:

Why? Because he refused to spend a lot of money on this undeserving gold digging whore? This is how footballers should treat these wannabe WAG skanks who are looking for a meal ticket by bagging a footballer.

She obviously made her intentions clear by running to the tabloids immediately after their so called date.

Just because he earns a lot of money doesn't mean he should be throwing money around like it's nothing. Januzaj has clearly been raised right and I'm sure he has been told by fam and friends to look out for these skanks now that he has hit the big time.

This 25 year old women failed test 1, which was- she didn't like Januzaj for himself, but for what she thought he would be- A lavish high spending baller.

Well done, Januzaj. Proud that this kid plays for United :proud:Also props to all his fellow pros like Townsend and Sterling that stuck up for him too.

You don't have to spend a lot of money.. He could of at least spent 100 pounds on food and then took her to a 5 star and *bleep* the shit out of her.. That's like chump change to him

That's what a real boss would of done :coffee:

I wouldn't even step foot into a 3 star hotel if I was making 30 000 pounds a week, wtf? Live a little

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Gold digger or not, troller or not

Taking her into a hotel room and watching tv is too much Laughing

Tom you're just jelly you never thought of this master troll plan Laughing :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Quite the story.

Seems Adnan is as green with girls as he is in his footballing IQ.

He'll learn.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Jelly I never took a decent looking chick into a hotel room to have sex watch tv

Pls
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Forgive me for asking but why is everyone calling this girl a gold digger? Because she expected a very, very, very well off footballer to take her somewhere nice for their date?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Hey, a man's gotta watch his programs :coffee:

If this was all some master scheme to determine whether she was the right type of girl for him and liked him for who he was, then well done to him. At 18 years of age, it is more likely that he just didn't know what he was doing though.

But yeah, as Arq said, he'll learn. Especially since he can expect a lot more where this girl came from.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:13 pm

Lex wrote:Forgive me for asking but why is everyone calling this girl a gold digger? Because she expected a very, very, very well off footballer to take her somewhere nice for their date?

because she ran to the papers to sell her story of how disappointed she was he didn't drop the $$$ on her when the footballer didn't give her a 2nd date...the whole story is about the money ffs, restaurant not good enough, car not good enough, hotel not good enough, clothes not good enough,... she is a materialistic gold digger it's pretty blatant

plus she 25 trying to date a 18 year old teenager who she expected to flash his cash at her
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:18 pm

I don't think you know what the term "gold digger" actually means
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Anyway, if I were a chick and a famous footballer turned up to our date in trackies, took me to Nandos and then booked us in to a Holiday Inn, all the while making me drive around, I'd want the whole world to know too
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Lex wrote:I don't think you know what the term "gold digger" actually means

Gold digger is slang for a greedy person who only dates/marries wealthy partners with the sole intention of exploiting said wealth

i have a pretty good grasp thanks

she loved the idea of dating a footballer until he wasn't all the flash that she thought he would be, sounds like a gold digger to me :coffee: and everyone else here

doesn't mention anything about his personality in the story you know weather he was actually nice, funny, could keep a conversation?....nope just how much there meal cost and how much she paid to get her make up done
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 pm

The world deserves to know the cheap bastard that he is tbh..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:34 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
RED wrote:

You don't have to spend a lot of money.. He could of at least spent 100 pounds on food and then took her to a 5 star and *bleep* the shit out of her.. That's like chump change to him

That's what a real boss would of done :coffee:

I wouldn't even step foot into a 3 star hotel if I was making 30 000 pounds a week, wtf? Live a little

Some women like this one don't deserve to be treated special.

LeSwagg James wrote:The world deserves to know the cheap bastard that he is tbh..

'Cheap bastard'? Take it easy mangina.  Rolling Eyes 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 am

It's not about special.. He makes like 25x as much as the average person, yet he is spending as much as them

That's the definition of cheap my friend.. That's like me taking a girl on a date to the corner store and buying her some 25 cent candies, sneaking into a shit movie theater, then calling it a night
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:12 am

just because he's making 30k a week doesnt mean he has to splash the cash.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:16 am

No one is asking him to purchase her a car for the first date either, just something slightly more upscale than a fast food restaurant Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:25 am

nandos is fine dining :coffee: 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:41 am

Ratings to the beast of the north Adnan  :bow: 

This is hilarious got digger struck coal  rofl 
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:57 am

LeSwagg James wrote:It's not about special.. He makes like 25x as much as the average person, yet he is spending as much as them

That's the definition of cheap my friend.. That's like me taking a girl on a date to the corner store and buying her some 25 cent candies, sneaking into a shit movie theater, then calling it a night
because he makes a lot he should spend a lot?
the definition of cheap would not be to go out in the first place but rather eat in because it costs less money.
for all you know the guy was prob tired of screwing golddiggers and just wanted to watch some xfactor rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:20 am

Smart dude this one. He was implementing the D.E.N.N.I.S. system

Last edited by windkick on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:16 am

HE WAS TROLLING FFS
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:34 am

JUMANJI FFS YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST SMASHED HER rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next