So Platini takes his NT to tournament again?

+9
Adit
aford92
Lord Spencer
ChollaVille
Dnmac4
Seppuku
CroInter
RealGunner
Grande_Milano
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? Empty So Platini takes his NT to tournament again?

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Handball vs Ireland, not so clear penalty again. Michelle you are trying to be honest on cameras, but we see your true nature. Giving Euro to France, helping your NT. Hows that fair?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? Empty Re: So Platini takes his NT to tournament again?

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:33 pm

proof platini did it ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? Empty Re: So Platini takes his NT to tournament again?

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 pm

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? Michel%20Platini%20announcs%20Euro%202016
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Watching the game was proof enough for me :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:44 pm

That was a clear penalty btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:That was a clear penalty btw.

Outside box foul
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Platini isn't that that retarded to put his weight behind an utterly shit team like France. He'll get easily exposed and he will reap little rewards (even with help France will never go far).

He'd rather stick to a proven winning formula. Barca.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:

Outside box foul

Umm... no. They showed it from 5 angles on TV and they all showed it inside the box. Watch it. Nasri recovered the ball in a duel just outside the box and the defender did a backwards kick inside the box. It was clear. There was no protest from anyone during the game or after in the interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:50 pm

As Grande said, it seems it was outside of the box, simillar to Napoli-Inter case, and a lot of noise was made, this time it wont coz Bosna is small.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

Outside box foul

Umm... no. They showed it from 5 angles on TV and they all showed it inside the box. Watch it. Nasri recovered the ball in a duel just outside the box and the defender did a backwards kick inside the box. It was clear. There was no protest from anyone during the game or after in the interviews.

Yes their were, i saw it with my own eyes, coach said something along the lines of "i wouldnt like to go through the way france did"
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

TV replays showed it inside the box. Suzic hasn't complained (Bosnia NT coach). The players haven't complained.

How do you guys figure? hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Shame though for France, now they need ref help on regular basis to even get to big competitions, i guess they should dig deeper for some better colonial talent.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Dude... i'm in France. I watched the game and have it recorded. I'll make a video of it. I'm also watching the interviews. Are you guys stoned? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:TV replays showed it inside the box. Suzic hasn't complained (Bosnia NT coach). The players haven't complained.

How do you guys figure? hmm

Yes he did, bosnian portal:

http://www.dnevniavaz.ba/sport/fudbal/58744-safet-susic-nakon-sajne-utakmice-u-parizu-ovo-nije-kraj-moji-momci-se-ne-boje-nikoga-u-barazu.html

"Mene bi bilo stid pobjediti na ovakav način"
"I would be ashamed to win the way they did"
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:58 pm

anyhow, i have it on video from the goalline camera. He was standing outside the box but lifted his left when Nasri had just stepped inside the area. I'lll post it and you guys can all but the kleenex away lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 pm

You people are out of your minds. It was a close call but a penalty. IT just so happens that it was obvious that France was not going to score unless something like that happened and it did that's why it looks bad.

I hate France for what happened to Ireland as I'm part Irish and like the team but I'm not stupid enough to think Platini or Uefa sit around and make up conspiracies so France and Barcelona can progress in tournamnets. It's just such stupid thinking along the same lines as, Oh look Man U got an easy group in the CL it's another conspiracy. They put people in mental hospitals for this kind of deranged behavior.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Penalty on Nasri, maybe, but it was clear penalty later on Spahić.
Ref gave us yellow card for non existing fouls, Franch players did not get cards for brutal fouls.

Bosnia and Herzegovina 1 : 1 UEFA

We will qualify and play vs Croatia in final. Fu*k you EU.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 am

paris tommorrow...

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? 307513_10150852835845442_506050441_21007612_1766442427_n
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:06 am

this thread was lol-worthy x100... it's pushing x100000.

Bosnian defenders were slow. When you're slow, you're going to be late on tackles. When you're late on tackles, you can't even pretend that you're going for the ball because the ball is long gone. The referee has no choice than to give yellows then... if you make contact with the ball as you tackle, then it's not a yellow unless it's from behind. Clear enough?! lol.

I have no idea what penalty call for Bosnia you're talking about btw. I really can't.

I do, however, remember a disallowed goal in the first half because Rami was called offside on the headed deviation he played (Remy scored after it hit the post). Replays showed that Rami was clearly onside.

Stop being sore losers ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 am

Stop stealing other ppl spots in tournaments ffs :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 am

France played with 12 players, and Bosnia was better side tonight.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:20 am

Postcards for all butthurt fans on this thread from Ukraine or Poland lol... I'll try to get Nasri to sign them lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:41 am

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? Ssssrn

The foul is started outside of the box, and the rules says it should have not been a peno :coffee:

Merci monsieur Plattini

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? Laurent-blanc

aucun problème

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWMMWdIwS3Cs6dqrHh9dWr2IFTic-ir9ZOhlqAvQfr6SlFBW1j

UEFAs officall version:

So Platini takes his NT to tournament again? 30421710150409143714328
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:09 am

He hasn't fouled him yet in the picture lol. He continues lifting his leg and gets him in the thigh.it's already a penalty here too btw... his foot is on the line and he's leaning forward.

Wow you guys are pathetic. I know your country is small.... But are all the people small-thinking too? Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:16 am

I wouldn't argue with Cro about ref decisions sportsczy, he knows what he is talking about. He probably memorized the FIFA rule book.

Regardless, France drew and they qualified. No need to throw insults around. There are many questionable penalties and questionable goals, no conspiracy behind human error. Although this does sure look like the Ottoman decline.

Refusing to adopt the printing press because the ruling class has a monopoly over the scribes, is similar to refusing video technology because FIFA has a monopoly over the game.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next