Mr.Juventus
elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
salmano9
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | Empty | Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo |

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:28 pm

| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | 17826

Name: Pablo Daniel Osvaldo
Position: Forward
Date of birth: 12/01/1986
Squad number: 17
Club: Juventus ( ITA)

Height: 183cm
Weight: 82kg

Contract Until : 2014

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | Empty Re: | Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo |

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Why dont we get nani on loan as well? Inter are on the verge on signing him... revenge time?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | Empty Re: | Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo |

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 pm

Why should we pay 10 million for him? don't you guys think that's a bit too much? Also, what do you guys think about Osvaldo, I think he's good but when he gets in form. But he seems like a troublemaker.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:53 pm

he is great great great striker underrated as *bleep*... I would welcome him with open arms but he is to similar to Loki isn't he ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:53 am

if we really sign that sh*t and let Inter sign Nani for 2m loan + 8m or whatever then :facepalm:

what the bleep is really wrong with Marotta and Conte to even think the bleep about getting a sh*t player like Osvaldo? we have Quags and Gio just doing nothing and not sold and adding more.....

and Conte still clinging to 3-5-2 which will never get us anywhere in CL :facepalm:

I mean if we signed Vela or something I'd be happy but Dani Fkn Osvaldo :facepalm:,am very disappointed, seems like Marotta is the same old himself, always finds a way to bleep up our transfer with Borriello/Mehdoin like transfers, and also how we are so fkn damn cheap, I mean u have Napoli outspending Juve/Milan/Inter and these big clubs have a bigger fanbase and marketing/money than Napoli yet act stingy wtf.....

this is soo depressing......

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:57 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if we really sign that sh*t and let Inter sign Nani for 2m loan + 8m or whatever then :facepalm:

what the bleep is really wrong with Marotta and Conte to even think the bleep about getting a sh*t player like Osvaldo? we have Quags and Gio just doing nothing and not sold and adding more.....

and Conte still clinging to 3-5-2 which will never get us anywhere in CL :facepalm:

I mean if we signed Vela or something I'd be happy but Dani Fkn Osvaldo :facepalm:,am very disappointed, seems like Marotta is the same old himself, always finds a way to bleep up our transfer with Borriello/Mehdoin like transfers, and also how we are so fkn damn cheap, I mean u have Napoli outspending Juve/Milan/Inter and these big clubs have a bigger fanbase and marketing/money than Napoli yet act stingy wtf.....

a club that had 120 mil to spend in the summer and we are still in red that's the difference ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if we really sign that sh*t and let Inter sign Nani for 2m loan + 8m or whatever then :facepalm:

a club that had 120 mil to spend in the summer and we are still in red that's the difference ....

still we really let Inter sign Nani over us and we sign Osvaldo then :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:03 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Because Osvaldo can challenge for a spot in our team and 50% of the teams in europe he is complete striker his character is shit but he is a winner and I rate him really really high. Nani is a player who whines all the time plus he hates being on the bench plus he has no footballing brain you have to yell him all the time, I love Nani but Osvaldo is what we need for 4-3-3 if you ask me plus he can play everywhere I trust Conte and Marotta they pulled the best moves in EU for no money so they deserve respect and hat's off
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Because Osvaldo can challenge for a spot in our team and 50% of the teams in europe he is complete striker his character is shit but he is a winner and I rate him really really high. Nani is a player who whines all the time plus he hates being on the bench plus he has no footballing brain you have to yell him all the time, I love Nani but Osvaldo is what we need for 4-3-3 if you ask me plus he can play everywhere I trust Conte and Marotta they pulled the best moves in EU for no money so they deserve respect and hat's off

que?

1 goal in as many games at Soton, Champion rofl and since when did Sh*tvaldo become a winger that can fit in a 4-3-3?
Nani at least for 10m (2m loan + 8m in summer if he performs) would make more sense, Conte could bring Nani back to the form he was in 2011, he is quality when he wants to play..... is 27......... and can make us play 4-3-3 Cuadrado style.....

Osvaldo, if we were looking at a poverty signing, we might as well have loaned back Giach and switched to 4-3-3 then, Osvaldo in a wing role at 4-3-3 rofl

the dude has the IQ of a teddy bear....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:36 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

que?

1 goal in as many games at Soton, Champion 🤣and since when did Sh*tvaldo become a winger that can fit in a 4-3-3?
Nani at least for 10m (2m loan + 8m in summer if he performs) would make more sense, Conte could bring Nani back to the form he was in 2011, he is quality when he wants to play..... is 27......... and can make us play 4-3-3 Cuadrado style.....

Osvaldo, if we were looking at a poverty signing, we might as well have loaned back Giach and switched to 4-3-3 then, Osvaldo in a wing role at 4-3-3 rofl

the dude has the IQ of a teddy bear....

and Nani is smarter? ..... When he wants to play? Really you want another Vucinic in our hands?

Elm I am really tired of you shitting here about Marotta every time you come and post
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:44 am

I think I would rather have Nani, as long as he's around the same price or cheaper. But I think we need to sign a good RW like Di Maria, Cerci, or maybe even Griezmann because he can also probably play RW (and LW).

I also think we should try and sign Robben, I know he's getting old, but is he really getting a lot of playing time right now at Bayern? So considering his age plus the amount of playing time he's getting, maybe he won't cost so much and would be a great buy.

Lamela is another option but even though I think he's good, he isn't doing really well at Tottenham so if we get him and he plays in UCL, maybe he'll flop. What RW do you guys think we should get and which one of the ones I named a real possibility?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Tomorrow Osvaldo will come on Medical :bow:

yee ye ye  banana

Benvenuto Khal Drogo ? Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Juventus Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:11 pm

I am not a fan of Osvaldo nor do I think we need him on Juve
Mr.Juventus
Mr.Juventus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Southampton and Juventus continue discussions over Dani Osvaldo, whilst the player is reported as arriving in Italy this afternoon.

The striker has seen late interest in the January transfer window emerge from the Old Lady, which, on from Beppe Marotta’s comments, reportedly has them looking to tie him up on a provisional loan.

Whilst the clubs are seen as agreeing to an initial €2m fee for the Italy international to return to the peninsula until the summer, reports in both England and Italy indicate that talks are continuing over the value of the purchase option in place.

Where Juve are seen to be pushing for an amount between €10m and €11m, Saints are apparently pushing for €15m, to match the figure they paid Roma for the player back in the summer.

SportMediaset, meanwhile, are reporting that Osvaldo could be arriving by plane this afternoon to sign off on the move and complete his side of formalities.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:59 pm

I was a fan of his at Roma tbh

Injuries have prevented him doing well at Southampton but tbh 3 in 9 starts isn't that bad.

We need fresh options on the bench, at times we simply can't make a sub because the players available don't even add anything to our team
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Sky Sport Italia claim Dani Osvaldo “is virtually a Juventus player,” as Southampton will accept a loan move.

According to the Italian channel, Southampton have agreed to send Osvaldo to Turin on loan for €400,000 (£330,000) with an option to buy for €20m (£16.4m) at the end of the season.

There would also be several performance-related bonuses tied in, so the Premier League club would receive potentially a large cash sum even if he returns after six months.

Another version of the situation is that Juve would pay no fee to take Osvaldo on loan, so any money Southampton would take from this would be bonuses.

The Italy international striker is no longer wanted by the Saints after his training ground brawl with teammate Jose Fonte.

Juve have confirmed, as did general manager Beppe Marotta this evening, that Osvaldo is “an opportunity” for the club.

He was also of interest to Inter, but it’s widely reported the Nerazzurri never progressed so far as talking to his agent.

Osvaldo has only been in England for six months after a £14m move from Roma.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:12 am

Why would we pay more for him if he isn't performing too well at Southampton. I think that's too much money and we should lower it by a lot, around 10 million maybe. 20 is way to much, we could invest that in a RW like Cerci, or Griezmenn (even though he plays on the LW I think)
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:15 am

Osvaldo is here...
What will happen with el zoro?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:46 pm

| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | SLAL-osvaldo-drogo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Welcome Khal Drogo/Johnny Depp Proud

Hope he gets enough game time, him and Vucinic (If he stays) as the Europa front two sounds great to me.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Welcome Khal Drogo/Johnny Depp Proud

Hope he gets enough game time, him and Vucinic (If he stays) as the Europa front two sounds great to me.

for the 104392130921th time I hate ur last name aka nickname
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:01 pm

:coffee: Haters gonna hate
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:36 pm

This guy deserves a fan club :bow:

Such a cool guy, I'v wanted him at Juve for a while now! I'm in two minds whether he's better than LLorente or Tevez but I know he's better than Gio, Quag and Vuci so it'll be nice to be able to rely on someone who isnt a scrub.

Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Good depth signing but i seriously hope we arent that dumb to pay 18m for him.Dont think he will be shipped back personally.Anything more than 12-13m and it would be a really questionable deal ,this not taking into account his performances in the next coming months as i dont really expect that much from him if i'm being honest here.

PS.I think we need to use this thread for his transfer updates/official announcement(and change thread title once it is official) so as to let people know that we've officially signed him lol as there are users still a bit confused by the new layout and still getting adjusted to it.
And we can create another thread and use that as his thread(player thread).Let me know what you think.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Who knows his twin?
Check out paulinho of livorno Smile
| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | Paulinho
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next