Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD - Page 21 Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD

Post by RED Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 am

Busby Babe wrote:What a tool rofl

lmao eco smile You can tell he was beaming inside. lol.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:10 am

What if David Moyes isn't actually this bad? I mean his best qualities at Everton were making his side almost unbeatable at home, good transfer windows and developing youth players, and quite frankly, this season aside, those are tasks much harder to achieve at Everton rather than at United because of a better squad, a better youth system, more money so the only explanation for him failing so hard even in those aspects is that he is suffering from the massive pressure and he is not as sharp and comfortable as he was at Everton and the players's poor season is largely due of his mental block.

I guess that if he stays next season he will know that he has the full backing up from SAF/United's hierarchy and with more players that "suits" his style things will drammatically improve.

This is just the idea I got from this situation as an outsider. I started following United matches more closely only after Mata's transfer, am I too wrong?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:47 pm

I don't think it's the pressure at all  sure as he goes on he'll get better, but he will never reach top status. He's failed in every department his man-management has been poor,  tactics have been terrible (which is higlighted by the fact we've only beaten 2  top 10 sides Newcastle who are in shocking form and Arsenal who have bottled it against every big side away), even in the transfer market he's been bad.  A lot of people blame Woodward for the summer,  but Moyes is known to get transfers done late because of him not higlighting Fellaini as a target earlier on in the summer we ended up paying more than Fellainis realease clause. With Mata too, he bought him to play on the right, he's much better as a number 10. We would have done much better to get a proper right winger. I'm happy we got Mata but only because I hope the next manager will use him correctly.

We also occasionally beat the smaller teams and have done it well but next season we need to be sure he is the man. Handing him £200 mil and letting him tear up the squad is dangerous as he's never built an elite team before. If he ends up buying average over priced signings it'll take us years to fix and we simply need to get CL football next season.

He's already done far too much damage and has repeated the same mistakes he made at Everton,  hence he has shown nothing to suggest he can fix it here.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Jay,

6/7th= Moyes.

Need evidence that he is a midtable manager at best, have a look at how Everton are doing this season. Those players look liberated and are playing the best football their fans have seen in more than a decade.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Can I bump this?

I don't blame him for the result tonight (I do for the approach, but that's another story). He's done so bad at the job so far he needed a miracle to save him, that miracle was the CL. I'm hoping for a player revolt now.

Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Will never have the balls to drop important players no matter how badly they're playing. just doesn't have it in him to manage big dressing rooms full of egos.

Season over with a whimper. We gave it a good go today, but it just wasn't enough.

And we've got another season of this coming up with this guy in charge. yaaay Embarassed 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Angoulême Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:28 pm

He has had 70 million to improve the champions of England and he is just about going to scrape us in he top 7.

It is a total failure, Pulis, Allardyce, Hughes, Bruce could have all bettered that quite easily!

No matter how much "rebuilding" is required he has been an absolute disaster.
Angoulême
Angoulême
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Tick Tock. Can't be long now before he's shown the door.

I still lay in hope he will be dismissed in the summer.

Season over. No CL football next season.

couldn't have fcked it up more even if he had tried.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Moyes was asked whether he believed his job might be in some doubt, after his failure to get into the Champions League.

"That is not a question for me, as my job is just to get on and do the job," he insisted.

Doesn't sound as assertive as he was before hmm 

End of the season can't come soon enough now. I want to see what happens.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:36 pm

#Kloppsaveus
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Manchester United open talks with Louis Van Gaal over manager job

Manchester United appear to be planning for life after David Moyes with senior club officials holding talks with Louis van Gaal over a switch to Old Trafford.

Van Gaal, who will be a free agent in the summer when he quits his post as Holland boss, is on the lookout for a new challenge, with English football on his radar.

Tottenham are said to be keen on hiring him, but United look to have made the move first, with reports in Holland claiming talks were held this week.

It’s claimed that Joel Glazer, part owner of the club, led the negotiations with Van Gaal – with United seriously looking at him as an alternative to Moyes.

The Glazers are preparing to invest as much as £200million in the United squad, following a hugely disappointing season, but there have been doubts over whether Moyes would be the right man to lead such a project.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/12/manchester-united-open-talks-with-louis-van-gaal-over-manager-job-4696963/

Kristof Terreur @HLNinEngeland
Follow

De Telegraaf claims that Joel Glazer was the one who met Louis van Gaal. #MUFC
9:04 AM - 12 Apr 2014

Ball already rolling. I'm beginning to get more and more belief that Moyes will get sacked in the summer.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:49 pm

The Van Gaal story has been going on for awhile, and this is the first time the club has come out and denied it. Why not before? The fact Spurs still haven't tied him up might mean something is going on hmm

For me, personally, Van Gaal is 4/5th choice, but if other top managers are unavailable I will take him. He is streets ahead of Moyes.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:37 pm

I blame him for the season Liverpool are having. Yes I am. He embodies the epitome of a loser- negativity, jinx, ill fate, bad luck "why me?" "hopefully" etc

We're stuck with this clown and the one season he has destroyed every fabric of the club, Rodgers is making a team with lesser players play positive football and is heading them to their first prem title. Martinez is breaking every record Moyes couldn't and they are having their best season in a decade- 9 points clear of us.

This man is the worse manager to ever manager an elite team. I'm serious.

Watching Liverpool demolish City, playing attractive football is leaving me bitter when I think of the dross we served up against the big teams this season- under the stewardship of that horrible manager.

Get him out of our club!!!!!

/rant
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Of all the title challengers out there,  liverpool winning the league is the best prospect for us. i am sure it will hasten the sack if there is going to be one.

If city or even chelski win the league moyes and co. will talk trash. stuffs like these are pretty strong teams and have wc players and all wil come outta their mouths. where as lolpool which on paper overall is an inferior team even to us ,if they lift the crown. this cnut no longer will be able to blabber the excuse that we had a weak team. He wont be able to hide. and SAF will do something then as well as he hate them the most. Very Happy

I dont care about rivalry and all now. I am only concerned about our team and for that best now is the idea of lolerpool winning the league.

So yea great result this 3-2 cheers

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Nah mate. eff Liverpool, I despise them with a passion. Already got my facebook blown with the gloating cretins. And seeing how the media, full of their former players, will fawn over them in the coming weeks. ugh. It's going to be hell for me trying to avoid the mass felatio they will be getting on both sides.

It's just the cherry on a giant turd cake.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:18 pm

RED wrote:Nah mate. eff Liverpool, I despise them with a passion. Already got my facebook blown with the gloating cretins. And seeing how the media, full of their former players, will fawn over them in the coming weeks. ugh. It's going to be hell for me trying to avoid the mass felatio they will be getting on both sides.

It's just the cherry on a giant turd cake.

yea I fully understand mate.
As I live away from all those and in another continent where people arent that crazy about the sport, There arent much lolerpools fans here as well. Chelski and arsene-al are the 2 teams that have a following here apart from our team. So yea may be thats why I am saying this. So hope you understand.
yea it must be really hard for you,  Sad  with all those fuk ups happen all around you after this result and hmm.... hang in there buddy. Abstain from Facebook till next season start. I can easily sense the atmosphere in there  Mad 

But yea as I said, if we look at it, I mean the bigger picture. may be its only going to help us. Remember moyis even went on and commented he want to take us to city's level  Mad  and now after saying something like that if lolpool win the league he is going to be in one serious mess.  rofl 

His whole tactical ineptness is going to be massively exposed to the world if BR with a limited budget and inferior set of guys apart from one or two go on and clinch it.  Twisted Evil 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Hah trust me bro, I've already turned off my notifications.

I agree with the point you made. If there is one tiny glimmer of hope in LFC winning the league, is that it will wake up SAF and the board into quickly realising just what a monumental screw up Moyes' appointment has been.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Calma still 4 games to go, and they still have Chelsea to play. They were always going to win today, hence I didn't watch the game City has only won there once in 10 years and crowd were always going create one hell of an atmosphere. I'll only have a breakdown once they've actually won it not before. On the bright side, now Chelsea have a better chance to win the title.

And I know it will really suck if Liverpool win it, but they will win it at some point in our lifetime, there's no getting away from it.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:50 pm

yea and also on the flip side this result what it means is that citeh is going to yet again fall short. Thats something worth celebrating.

oil sheikh will fire pellegrini and he will be massively irritated. 640 million spent so far since 2008 and still its appearing as if they have shards of weaknesses in their team.and I am friggin lovin it.  banana  wonder what they are going to do for season next.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:51 pm

RED wrote:Hah trust me bro, I've already turned off my notifications.

I agree with the point you made. If there is one tiny glimmer of hope in LFC winning the league, is that it will wake up SAF and the board into quickly realising just what a monumental screw up Moyes' appointment has been.

yep  Thumbs up 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Calma still 4 games to go, and they still have Chelsea to play. They were always going to win today, hence I didn't watch the game  City has only won there once in 10 years and crowd were always going create one hell of an atmosphere. I'll only have a breakdown once they've actually won it not before. On the bright side, now Chelsea have a better chance to win the title.

And I know it will really suck if Liverpool win it, but they will win it at some point in our lifetime, there's no getting away from it.

It's more to do with how sudden it is, and the fact that it has coincided with our worse league campaign in decades. All of SAF's hard work in getting Utd ahead of Liverpool in league titles will come close to being undone in one disastrous season. It further compounds the misery.

--------------

And Liverpool right now are the polar opposite of us. Have a bright talented young manager, playing exciting positive football, clear footballing direction, challenging for the title. While we are stuck with a tactically inept manager with an outdated football philosophy, playing some of the worse football I've seen an elite club play and languishing in midtable.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Yeah, I get you, I'll hate it too. This season will be forgotten when we win our next title, and it'll be all the much sweeter

Btw, Moyes wants us to aspire to be City, there's a good chance they'll end the season with only the league cup Laughing
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:40 pm

For us to be back up there competing, the board have to get their heads out the sand and sack the incompetent mofo this summer before he does further damage. Damage that would take us even more years to fix.

I think Moyes was so bedazzled by the way City played against us, that it went way above the capacity of his outdated way of seeing football. I'm still embarrassed that he said that, and that he got away with it.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:54 pm

If Moyes parks the bus against Everton next week, I think it will be so embarrassing. Their fans are going to boo him as well.

I hope the Glazers, intervene themselves in sacking him. I wouldn't even mind them being more involved in the next managers appointment. Every one of Abrahimovic's managerial appointments have been better than Moyes and he's a man that's meant to know less about hiring managers than Fergie.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next