Firenze
RED
B-Mac
32 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD Empty THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD

Post by B-Mac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Keep losing to sh*t teams that we haven't lost to this century, laughable team selection, even more hilarious substitutes, we have now become a hoofing team under this scrub, I'm done, he is completely lost the plot, out of his depth....SACK HIM GLAZERS FFS, if not for the football, do it to save your stock!

28 million on Fellaini should of been sackable offence
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD

Post by RED Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Get the fck out of this club. A shockingly cursed manager who has turned last season's champs into a 7th placed team with no sign of improvement. All the matas in the world wont change that.

fck off Moyes.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Has he gone yet?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:37 pm

We were incredibly unlucky today, but still, this isn't a kneejerk. Dude is a complete clown and comes off as clueless. Fergie needs to take some of the blame tbh, Moyes should have never managed us from the start. Time to cut our losses, Fergie needs to step in and give him the boot.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:39 pm

I love Fergie, but Keano was right when he said he loves control
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Manchester United manager David Moyes: "I don't know what we have to do to win."

Neutral 
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:48 pm

BB, imo it was also very egotistical of SAF to have the ultimate say in who succeeds him.

He made that choice with heart rather than head, and now it has completely backfired.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Manchester United manager David Moyes: "I don't know what we have to do to win."

Neutral 

Please tell me thats fake? OMW...what a loser that inspires no confidence.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:52 pm

if not for this match ( as firenze pointed out, we were indeed unlucky today, a cursed match of sorts, with 2 of our main CBs leaving the pitch)at least sack moyes for whatever he has done prior to today.

Wrong tactics, wrong mentality, wrong players, wrong substitutions..
hmm

Cursed manager, that will perfectly sum it up, very true as someone pointed out.

May be we should get a relegation scare to get rid off him in reality, otherwise even if we finish 7th or 8th i can still see him in charge of the club next season.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:55 pm

RED wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:Manchester United manager David Moyes: "I don't know what we have to do to win."

Neutral 

I wish I could. Straight off of the BBC website
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:03 pm

if you continue to play like this and he won't get fired that would be absolutely incredible.
No other top club would ever let something like that happening, but maybe that singularity is what you are going for?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Your all fickle fans ffs! We have the best manager possible and the best striker (ahem Danny Welbeck) possible along with the best wingers possible! What more do we want? Guess thats what SAF and the Glazers are thinking by what we are witnessing.
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:if you continue to play like this and he won't get fired that would be absolutely incredible.
No other top club would ever let something like that happening, but maybe that singularity is what you are going for?

Man Utd want to prove that every manager needs time regardless of results.

You know who would be great at sorting out the squad right now? Van Gaal. Too bad he's unavailable and his man management is pretty poor, but I think he would sort out the squad really well.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:if you continue to play like this and he won't get fired that would be absolutely incredible.

You know who would be great at sorting out the squad right now? Van Gaal. Too bad he's unavailable and his man management is pretty poor, but I think he would sort out the squad really well.

The most dangerous part of Fergie's legacy could be this idee fixe that a club is only properly managed when the manager stays forever.

I think I made a post about this jokingly somewhere, but it's true. Van Gaal for two years, it works wonders. Youth talents turned into top players, players know what to do on the pitch as he lets them play system, system, system.

Problem is you'll have to replace him after 2 years, as he's a bit of an insufferable personality and bound to clash with people, plus he doesn't acknowledge the concept of 'defending a lead', which turns out VERY frustrating now and then.
But for us, it was definitively worth it, Van Gaal laid the foundation for how our team plays today, football-wise.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
RED wrote:

Neutral 

I wish I could. Straight off of the BBC website

Shocking. He is to us what Souness was to Liverpool.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:21 pm

I know that feeling guys

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:

The most dangerous part of Fergie's legacy could be this idee fixe that a club is only properly managed when the manager stays forever.

I think I made a post about this jokingly somewhere, but it's true. Van Gaal for two years, it works wonders. Youth talents turned into top players, players know what to do on the pitch as he lets them play system, system, system.

Problem is you'll have to replace him after 2 years, as he's a bit of an insufferable personality and bound to clash with people, plus he doesn't acknowledge the concept of 'defending a lead', which turns out VERY frustrating now and then.
But for us, it was definitively worth it, Van Gaal laid the foundation for how our team plays today, football-wise.

He will also also play ATTACKING football. I can't tell you how much I miss that right now.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:34 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I know that feeling guys

Spoiler:

Proud
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:07 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I know that feeling guys

Spoiler:

Atleast you lot had the balls to stop the rot by bringing in Seedorf.

We have no choice but to stick we this muppet because he's "the Chosen One".

:facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:10 pm

A pretty good post from Redcafe

11 points which prove moyes is an idiot Very Happy

[mention]1) United now have Rooney, Kagawa and Mata who are all too talented to sit on the bench, and who only really play effectively off the striker as a no10. So, with all three fit and available, which one of them spent the most time playing there today? That's right.......Danny Welbeck.

2) United had Mata, Rooney and Van Persie on the pitch today, the three best (and only capable) corner takers at the club. Which one of them took nearly all of our corners? .......Ashley Young.

3) Due to the height of Stoke in the centre of the pitch, Chris Smalling was selected to play on the right wing, whereupon he won zero headers until an injury forced him to move into the centre.

4) Apparently this height concern thing with Stoke also only applies to the right fullback position. Patrice Evra being targeted by Stoke due to his size even after Rafael came on, is of no concern at all.

5) Inexplicably, signing Mata for a shitload of money, hasn't solved United's problem of having too many attacking players and no midfield.

6) When you win a game in a run of losing games, obviously the correct thing to do on both occasions is change at least 6 of your outfield positions for the next game.

7) Ashley Young, who even when he plays well, looks shit, is the only attacking player other than Valencia who Moyes seems to trust enough to actually play consistently in a single position. When you think about that...is Moyes actually genuinely brain damaged?

Cool Wilfried Zaha, given the grand total of 1 sub appearance to prove himself, sent on loan. More assists in 52 minutes for a relegation threatened team than Young and Valencia have managed between them ALL season.

9) Bizarre ignorance or lack of awareness that it was very windy from the likes of Rooney not addressed in any way.

10) 1st February 2014...David Moyes still doesn't know enough about his players to have a clue what his first team is, apart from David De Gea and Patrice Evra. Either that or, after 10+ years in topflight management, still hasn't figured out that having a first team is slightly important.0

11) Zaha not allowed to go on loan because Nani's not fit...a week later, Zaha sent on loan despite Nani not being fit. Fabio sold despite squad being left with only 3 fullbacks, one of whom is actually a slightly terrible winger. Leaving only 2 actual fullbacks...one of whom gets injured a lot. Somehow we've gone from being desperate enough for a fullback to try and loan onein a panic, to allowing one to just leave, despite there being absolutely no other changes to our defensive personel in the time between these two things happening.[/mention] wrote:

spot on there Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Spot on with everything.

The only way the Glazers can sack Moyes, without getting any backlash, is hiring a United legend. The rest of the season is a write off anyway, we should just hire Giggs as caretaker. We've reached the 40 point mark, so it's not like we are going to get relegated. We also don't have to watch that disgusting football anymore.

Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Spot on!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:45 pm

I think this post sums up half of RedCafe

Just look around this forum. People are still supporting theIinsufferable One like brain washed members a cult - just because Ferguson told them to. It's just sad.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Busby Babe wrote:I think this post sums up half of RedCafe

Just look around this forum. People are still supporting theIinsufferable One like brain washed members a cult - just because Ferguson told them to. It's just sad.

And the funny thing is, they take the piss out of RAWK for being a cult. They are just as bad...not all of them though tbf, a good majority feel the same way we do about 'The Incompetent One'.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Busby Babe wrote:I think this post sums up half of RedCafe

100 % true.
They are still supporting him.  Unreal it is the plight. Totally. I mean .. hehe... ohhhhhhh ..fking pathetic
They are still buying his excuses :facepalm: , yes not all of them, but still I think it is the majority out there, even after all this shet, the ones who want to keep hold of him.  affraid 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next