What team should save Messi from Barcelona?

+36
harhar11
Mr_Puyol
Eman
Highburied
BarcaLearning
Helmer
VivaStPauli
Casciavit
Robespierre
Lord Awesome
Khaled
Blue Barrett
Valkyrja
Jack Daniels
The_Badger
Art Morte
Kick
McAgger
halamadrid2
Onyx
Pedram
the xcx
M99
Kaladin
Winter is Coming
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
zigra
MaraVilla
futbol
izzy
Adit
Tomwin Lannister
Yeezus
Lex
Harmonica
40 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where should Messi move?

What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Empty Re: What team should save Messi from Barcelona?

Post by Eman Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:14 pm

This is true, Highburied, but I would be open to a swap deal involving Messi + a sizeable transfer fee hmm

Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What team should save Messi from Barcelona? - Page 3 Empty Re: What team should save Messi from Barcelona?

Post by Khaled Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Khaled wrote:Harmonica please never call your self a Barcelona fan!
I'm ten times the Barcelona fan than you are. You don't even care that Barca lose, you just want to support your favorite players of playing shit every game, putting zero effort or quality to it. Mentality like yours this team will never win anything again.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:11 pm

50mil+Yaya+kompany.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 am

Khaled wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Khaled wrote:Harmonica please never call your self a Barcelona fan!
I'm ten times the Barcelona fan than you are. You don't even care that Barca lose, you just want to support your favorite players of playing shit every game, putting zero effort or quality to it. Mentality like yours this team will never win anything again.

Laughing LaughingLaughing

He is ridiculous, isn't he? He says that he is ten times the Barca fan that you are in a thread, where he is asking which team Barça's best player should join. rofl

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:33 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:50mil+Yaya+kompany.

you missed a zero before the 1st m!

harhar11 wrote:
Khaled wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

He is ridiculous, isn't he? He says that he is ten times the Barca fan that you are in a thread, where he is asking which team Barça's best player should join. rofl

exactly Laughing
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:06 am

harhar11 wrote:
Khaled wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Ironic that Iniesta fan doesn't care either. You don't understand the logic, that not giving Messi any support and trying to make him worse, actually makes Barca worse? Barca is killing Messi, and itself, and these two knuckle heads don't even care.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:50 am

ah the good old days in that gif harmonica, mike tyson knocking out another cherry picked crackhead and fooling the public into thinking he's great.............
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:51 am

farfan wrote:ah the good old days in that gif harmonica, mike tyson knocking out another cherry picked crackhead  and fooling the public into thinking he's great.............
Please don't ever talk boxing again.  Laughing 
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 am

Harmonica wrote:
farfan wrote:ah the good old days in that gif harmonica, mike tyson knocking out another cherry picked crackhead  and fooling the public into thinking he's great.............

typical tyson fan reaction . Laughing 

the guy's best win is a 40 year old larry holmes coming off two consecutive losses , enough said.

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 am

farfan wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

the guy's best win is a 40 year old larry holmes coming off two consecutive losses , enough said.

Youngest undisputed heavyweight champion, first to KO Botha (39-1), ended Spinks (31-0) career in 90 seconds...

Please go home.  Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:23 am

Harmonica wrote:
farfan wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Youngest undisputed heavyweight champion, first guy to KO Botha at 39-1, the guy who ended Spinks career at 30-0 in 90 seconds...

KO'ing botha is a sign of greatness now ?  :facepalm: 

he ended spinks career ? you mean the natural light heavyweight who retried a year prior and gave up his belts so that he won't have to face mandatory challengers like Tony Tucker and was only lured in by a massive payday ?  rofl 

spinks didn't belong anywhere near heavyweight . he beat a washed up holmes to win the title and ducked every major challenger before retiring and facing tyson .

tyson is only overrated by casual fans and fanboys. most credible historians have him outside the top 10 of greatest heavyweights .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:36 am

farfan wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
farfan wrote:

Youngest undisputed heavyweight champion, first guy to KO Botha at 39-1, the guy who ended Spinks career at 30-0 in 90 seconds...

KO'ing botha is a sign of greatness now ?  :facepalm: 

he ended spinks career ? you mean the  natural light heavyweight who retried a year prior and gave up his belts so that he won't have to face mandatory challengers like Tony Tucker  and was only lured in by a massive payday  ?  rofl 

spinks didn't belong anywhere near heavyweight . he beat a washed up holmes to win the title  and ducked every major challenger before retiring and facing  tyson .

tyson is only overrated by casual fans and fanboys. most credible historians have him outside the top 10 of greatest heavyweights .
So what sign is it?  Not taking any tough opponents, not flooring any though opponents? Please tell more.  Laughing 

So Spinks beat heavyweight champion? The greatest lightweight boxer of all time, and became the first lightweight to do so, not only didn't lose a match, but wasn't floored once, before Tyson killed him.

Tyson at prime was the best, most brutal, scariest boxer ever, nobody is even close him at his prime. Sadly he's also the classic case of destroying ones career outside of sport, probably having too much too soon.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:50 am

I suggest that you both get back on topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:09 am

Khaled wrote:exactly Laughing

If you are a true Barca fan, even if you are joking, how can you even ask that question? rofl

Harmonica wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Khaled wrote:

Ironic that Iniesta fan doesn't care either. You don't understand the logic, that not giving Messi any support and trying to make him worse, actually makes Barca worse? Barca is killing Messi, and itself, and these two knuckle heads don't even care.

You say that I am the fanboy. I, who has said that my favorite player has been awful this season, but not you, who even has a problem admitting that Messi has become lazy..

And how have I not given Messi the credit that he deserves? I have said that he has been our best and most decisive player. And that he is a big reason as to why we have won as many titles as we have won these past 5 years. Just because I think that Xavi, Iniesta, Valdes, Eto'o, Villa, Pedro etc have also helped us with winning titles, it doesn't mean that I am not giving Messi the credit that he deserves. :facepalm:

Like I said, you are ridiculous rofl

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:31 am

You say that I am the fanboy. I, who has said that my favorite player has been awful this season, but not you, who even has a problem admitting that Messi has become lazy..

And how have I not given Messi the credit that he deserves? I have said that he has been our best and most decisive player. And that he is a big reason as to why we have won as many titles as we have won these past 5 years. Just because I think that Xavi, Iniesta, Valdes, Eto'o, Villa, Pedro etc have also helped us with winning titles, it doesn't mean that I am not giving Messi the credit that he deserves. :facepalm:

Like I said, you are ridiculous rofl
Yes, I say that.

Messi isn't lazy, I bet he puts more physicality in every game than any other player in Barca. Messi does everything on the ball and takes a breath without it, example Sanchez does everything off the ball and rest with it. Because he hardly can do anything with it. You tell me which is better? Why the hell should Messi run pointlessly without the ball? When you have so exceptional player, you don't demote him into line player. If Martino can't drive Formula 1, it should sell it, so it could buy whatever Skoda it wants to drive.

Too bad that selling Messi to these other clubs, Barca loses ground a lot. But at least it would save the half of the equation, because now both are dying.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Well, Messi running pointlessy without the ball helped Barca alooooooot during the Guardiola era.

And also, Messi against Valencia looked like C.Ronaldo. He tried to do everything by himself, forgetting about his teammates.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:59 pm

It has nothing to do with Guardiola era, back then Xavi still could orchestrate an attack, so Messi didn't have to go back and forth from deep to advanced positions.

And what the hell game were you watching? Messi had assist and most key passes? He constantly combined with everybody, everywhere. He dribbled 9 times, putting himself on the line, and not trying to give responsibility to the next player, like every freaking other player did. He did everything, because nobody else wasn't doing anything.

Comparing Messi to Cronaldo is utterly shameless.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:37 pm

In the first half, when the entire team was on fire, there were a couple of times where he could have made a simple pass to create a goalscoring opportunity, but he chose to dribble and take a shot that was blocked.

That happened quite alot.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Harmonica wrote:It's currently eating the best player away, and fans don't care anymore. I'm putting these who could afford Messi here. I would love to see Messi in Real shirt tbh.

What...

I don't even...

Even if it's a joke, you are a disgrace.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:06 pm

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/738705/LiveStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2013-2014-Barcelona-Valencia

Harhar don't bother. Harmonica skews stats to his eternal grace and lord messi. Messi got dispossessed 9 times yesterday, and he claims messi only lost the ball once
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/738705/LiveStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2013-2014-Barcelona-Valencia

Harhar don't bother. Harmonica skews stats to his eternal grace and lord messi. Messi got dispossessed 9 times yesterday, and he claims messi only lost the ball once
I never said Messi only lost ball once you dunderhead.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/738705/LiveStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2013-2014-Barcelona-Valencia

Harmonica wrote:Messi lost 1 ball trying to dribble, dribbled successfully 9 times, three other Barca players dribbled once. Pretty much the proof that Messi is the only one that cares, puts himself on the line, others run mindlessly until they make a back/side pass. That cowardness has to be ousted from this team as soon as possible.

Some thoughts http://www.zonalmarking.net/2014/02/03/barcelona-2-3-valencia-valencia-rewarded-for-bravery-on-the-counter-attack/

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Harmonica wrote:Messi lost 1 ball trying to dribble, dribbled successfully 9 times, three other Barca players dribbled once. Pretty much the proof that Messi is the only one that cares, puts himself on the line, others run mindlessly until they make a back/side pass. That cowardness  has to be ousted from this team as soon as possible.

Some thoughts http://www.zonalmarking.net/2014/02/03/barcelona-2-3-valencia-valencia-rewarded-for-bravery-on-the-counter-attack/

Lost one ball trying to dribble you genious.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Harmonica wrote:Messi lost 1 ball trying to dribble, dribbled successfully 9 times, three other Barca players dribbled once. Pretty much the proof that Messi is the only one that cares, puts himself on the line, others run mindlessly until they make a back/side pass. That cowardness  has to be ousted from this team as soon as possible.

The Franchise wrote:Fake stats. Just watched his individual highlights, he lost the ball 5 times trying to dribble.

Please stop trying to mislead people.

whoscored listed him losing possession 9 times. You can a turnover into that too
So he lost it 10 times
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

The Franchise wrote:Fake stats. Just watched his individual highlights, he lost the ball 5 times trying to dribble.

whoscored listed him losing possession 9 times. You can a turnover into that too
So he lost it 10 times
Dispossession = Losing the ball without trying to dribble you absolute teenager.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

So he lost it 10 times
Dispossession = Losing the ball without trying to dribble you absolute teenager.

I just checked the highlights too. He did lose the ball more then once on a dribble
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next