Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. II - Page 40 Empty Re: Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. II

Post by futbol Sun May 10, 2015 2:48 am

I know it's silly but ...

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. II - Page 40 11210468_1422419581131587_4489212525949019391_n

Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 10, 2015 7:14 pm

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. II - Page 40 CEqV82QW0AAzM_a

*bleep* dead lmao rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun May 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Ouch lol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm

#REKT

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 10, 2015 11:27 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Ronaldo having that influence on the youth.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 10, 2015 11:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/emw7B29DDuE/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

http://vine.co/v/eZj2FuwVEO5

hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 10, 2015 11:34 pm

Pupil has surpassed the master :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun May 10, 2015 11:40 pm

i've seen that "trick" fail more than it's worked.. so frustrating to see it lmao.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. II - Page 40 CEpn9HqWMAQHjgZ

Pique's shirt collection

https://twitter.com/3gerardpique/status/597404209760305153/photo/1
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Wele :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Lol @ Welbeck.

Worst player there :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 11, 2015 7:21 pm

He has a shirt of Gigi! :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Adebayor posting stories about how his family used him for years.

SEA, I have kept these stories for a long time but I think today it is worth sharing some of them with you. It's true that family matters should be solved internally and not in public but I am doing this so that hopefully all families can learn from what happened in mine. Also keep in mind that none of this is about money.

At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sure they are safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I also brought my mother on stage with me to thank her for everything. In that same year, I brought her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter was born, we contacted my mum to inform her but she immediately hung up the phone and didn't wanna know hear about it. Reading your recent comments, some people said my family and I should consult T.B Joshua. In 2013, I gave my mother money so she could consult him in Nigeria. She was supposed to stay for 1 week; but 2 days into her stay, I received a call saying she left. Apart from all that l also gave my mother a great amount of money to start a business of cookies and different items. Naturally, I allowed them to put my name and picture on them so they can sell more. What else can a son do in his power to support his family?

A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing. She also kicked Daniel out of that house. Note that the house had about 15 rooms. When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything she is selling today?

My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost of his children's education. When I was in Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave him. Where is that business today?

When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola a great amount of money so he could fly back home. He never showed up at the burial. And today that same brother (Kola) is telling people that I am involved in Peter's death. How? He is the same brother who went and told inaccurate stories about our family to "The Sun" in other to take some money. They also sent a letter to my Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired.

When I was in Monaco I thought it would be good to have a family of footballers. So I made sure my brother Rotimi gets into a football academy in France. Within a few months; out of 27 players, he stole 21 phones.
I would not say any anything about my brother Peter Adebayor because he is not here today. May his soul rest in peace.

My sister Lucia Adebayor keeps telling people that my dad told me to bring her to Europe. But what would be the purpose to bring her to Europe ? Everyone is here for a reason.
I was in Ghana when I received the news about my brother Peter being seriously ill. I drove the fastest I could to Togo in order to meet him and help. When I arrived, my mother said I could not see him and I should just give the money and she would solve everything. Only God knows how much I gave her that day. People are saying I didn't do anything to save my brother, Peter. Am I a fool to drive 2 hours to Togo for nothing?

I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage.
Today I am still alive and they have already shared all my goods, just in case I die.
For all these reasons, it took very long for me to set up my foundation in Africa. Every time I try to help the people in need, they had to question me and all of them thought it was a bad idea.
If I am writing this, the main purpose is not to expose my family members. I just want other African families to learn from this. Thank you.

Can't stop laughing at that bold part Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 9:51 pm

About his brother

SEA, here is another part of the story I have kept inside since. Today I feel the constant need to let it out. If I share my stories, it is because I believe every story comes with a lesson. And the lesson is for anyone that is reading this. This is about a brother who keeps saying today that I am not a good support for our family. His name is Rotimi Adebayor. At the age of 13, he did something very bad. He and I know what he did. Because of that our parents had to send him to a village far from the big city. When I started to be successful in football and I went to Togo for vacation; at that time one of my mother’s friend came from the village to visit us. As she explained how Rotimi was suffering in the village, I immediately asked them to bring him back into the city. As soon as he came back, I made sure I put him in school. For me that is normal.

In 2002, I went to play the AFCON in Mali and I had the huge privilege to swap my shirt with Marc-Vivien Foé. May his soul rest in peace. When I got back to Togo, I put that shirt in a secure place. My brother found a way to steal that shirt and sold it.

When I moved from Metz to Monaco, we reached an advanced stage in the Champions League and we played against Real Madrid. It was one of most beautiful day of my life because I was lucky enough to get a signed shirt from the football legend Zinedine Zidane. As I brought that shirt back to Togo, my brother still found a way to steal that shirt and sold it.

When I was in Metz, I was earning about €15,000 a month. I wanted to get something unique for my mom to thank her for all she did for me. I wanted to make her happy. So I decided to take an amount worth 3 months of my wages and I bought her a Cartier neckless for about €45,000. Rotimi and his friends Akim(@Yam Freedom) and Tao (@Sao Tao Oyawole) made a plan and stole that precious neckless. They sold it for about €800. When my mom and I found out, my mother asked me not to bother because he is the younger brother. Despite the situation, I would like to take this same occasion to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother’s Day!

In my house, I have a storage room where I keep some of my belongings when I travel back to Europe. I am the only one with that key but my brother managed to get a master key that was able to open every single door in the house. He frequently stole drinks and other items from that room.
After all this we kept saying “blood is thicker than water” and we moved on. Therefore, I decided to take him where I started my football in France. I brought him to a great football academy in France. You already know how this story ended. He stole cellphones from many of his teammates and they sacked him from the football academy. By the way, after I published the first story about him, he called me to say that he did not steal exactly 21 phones. He claimed that the number was lower than that. Still...Is that acceptable? He also added that I should be happy that he stole drinks and other items from my storage room. I asked him why and he replied: "Because I am your brother".

Jacques Songo’o who is now a retired Cameroonian footballer also had his son in the academy and he was a good friend of Rotimi. Let me add that he was part of my development as a footballer and he always gave me good advices. I was in Togo on my days off when Songo’ocalled me; he sounded very angry. He explained to me how my brother stole his son’s PSP. When I asked my brother why he did that, he argued that he forgot it in his bag. How can you forget someone else’s device in your bag and travel with it from France to Togo? Since that day, my relationship with Songo'o changed and he has become pretty distant with me and my family.

I was still in Monaco when I decided to collect all football boots from my teammates so I could give them to people in Africa. I had a huge bag full of shoes. I brought that bag to Togo. A few days after when I decided to give the boots out to the people in need, I noticed the bag full of boots disappeared. Later on, I found out that my brother was the one who stole the bag and went to sell the shoes in Hedzranawoé (famous public market in Togo).

One day, my mom called me early in the morning when I was still in bed. She told me that Rotimi has gotten a Visa to go to Dubai so he can play football out there. He had to leave that day with his friend Kodjovi (@Denilson de Souza) who was in the same situation. It was either they went that day or the Visa would be suspended. I asked one of my guys at the time (@Agui Mozino) to go find tickets for my brother and his friend. We could not find any economy class ticket on that day so I had to get them both first class tickets. After all, it was an opportunity for him to make his own career in Dubai. Only 4days later, Rotimi went back home. He explained how the lifestyle in Dubai was not made for him. He said he wasn’t free to do what he wanted to do because it is a strictly Muslim place. He couldn't drink, party as much as he wanted or kiss girls in public.

The part 3 is coming out soon and it will be about the man that calls himself the father of the family @Kola Adebayor A.K.A Lion of Judah.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Sounds like his family are idiots, but he's also stupid to just put up with it.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 13, 2015 1:01 am

@Art: family first Bro. I do agree that hiss family aren't grateful for what he is doing. Many out there in Africa wish to have just 1% of what he has...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 13, 2015 1:06 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lol @ Pato

Worst player there :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 13, 2015 7:33 am

Rebs jelly cus Pique don't think any Mexican scrubs shirt is worth it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 13, 2015 9:13 am

It's a shame but many africans are like this. A friend of mine used to work in cooperation in Benin and explained some funny stories. When he asked town majors what did they need (for their town), they used to answer they neede a gold watch or a fast motorbike. Instead of caring about the basic needs of their town, (or their own at least), they just wanted luxury items at whoever's expense.

It's not their fault really, they are poor and all they want is to be better economically, and rich nations have done much harm. But abandoning this way of tryin to exploit other people would better for them long term.

Not to mention that manyafrican families are extremely unstructured.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 13, 2015 11:18 am

free_cat wrote:It's a shame but many africans are like this. A friend of mine used to work in cooperation in Benin and explained some funny stories. When he asked town majors what did they need (for their town), they used to answer they neede a gold watch or a fast motorbike. Instead of caring about the basic needs of their town, (or their own at least), they just wanted luxury items at whoever's expense.

It's not their fault really, they are poor and all they want is to be better economically, and rich nations have done much harm. But abandoning this way of tryin to exploit other people would better for them long term.

Ey! Phrasing!

Laughing But yeah pretty much with the majority it's the case. I always rant and go on about stuff I don't have, but it I am so lucky that I'm in a position to go study abroad.

Family life in Africa is pretty shitty though in 90% of households, whether rich or poor. Each set has their own bullshit, and money issues rank pretty much highest within families, it's survival of the fittest story really, so can see why some people resort to some criminal or unethical ways.

Also why something like "blood is thicker than water" doesn't hold much grounds, and you can't really hope and trust on someone for too long. :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 13, 2015 12:34 pm

El Gunner wrote:
free_cat wrote:It's a shame but many africans are like this. A friend of mine used to work in cooperation in Benin and explained some funny stories. When he asked town majors what did they need (for their town), they used to answer they neede a gold watch or a fast motorbike. Instead of caring about the basic needs of their town, (or their own at least), they just wanted luxury items at whoever's expense.

Ey! Phrasing!

Laughing But yeah pretty much with the majority it's the case. I always rant and go on about stuff I don't have, but it I am so lucky that I'm in a position to go study abroad.

Family life in Africa is pretty shitty though in 90% of households, whether rich or poor. Each set has their own bullshit, and money issues rank pretty much highest within families, it's survival of the fittest story really, so can see why some people resort to some criminal or unethical ways.

Also why something like "blood is thicker than water" doesn't hold much grounds, and you can't really hope and trust on someone for too long. :coffee:

Sure, sorry, the second sentence was a bad generalization. Not all africans are poor, but those who are have a good case to feel aggravated and to want to improve their life materially, and hence some of them have this questionable behaviour.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next