Gil
Freeza
El Chelsea Fuerte
Raptorgunner
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you Agree

Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL Vote_lcap52%Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 13 ]
Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL Vote_lcap48%Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 25

Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL Empty Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Nigel De Jong claims Manchester City have taken over from Chelsea as the Premier League’s most hated team.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roberto Mancini is happy for Manchester City to become the most hated team in the land because he knows that is the price of success.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL Empty Re: Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 pm

haha now you know how it feels

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL Empty Re: Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 pm

english_jewel wrote:haha now you know how it feels
I think they were hated even before the Arab money lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 pm

I have the observation that Man Utd is the most hated, it definately is in my group of friends
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Probably still Chelsea. Imo, Man City is more seen as the team with so much history, that is now going through this lame Arab money phase.

The core of City might be hated (owners; team, etc.), but most people I know feel bad for the fans.

Chelsea has a different tradition.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Probably still Chelsea. Imo, Man City is more seen as the team with so much history, that is now going through this lame Arab money phase.

The core of City might be hated (owners; team, etc.), but most people I know feel bad for the fans.

what???

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Certainly not for me.Neither were Chelsea before them.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Im pretty sure Chelsea is the most hated.

I think he is trying to hype up City's success, saying they now have haters cause thats the price of success. Hype machine at work. I find City to be silly, while Chelsea I think most people besides Chelsea fans hate them
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:54 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:Probably still Chelsea. Imo, Man City is more seen as the team with so much history, that is now going through this lame Arab money phase.

what???

I don't mean in terms of winning stuff (although they have), just one of those traditional old english teams, with a true fan base; like Liverpool, Millwall, blah blah.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:23 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Certainly not for me.Neither were Chelsea before them.

Yes I agree with you, I think the most hated team is still United.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 pm

City ain't even the most hated team in Manchester Razz
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 pm

drakefyre wrote:City ain't even the most hated team in Manchester Razz

To be hated you have to win trophies after trophies Very Happy.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:51 pm

most loved team = STOKE
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Roberto Mancini is happy for Manchester City to become the most hated team in the land because he knows that is the price of success.

Nigel De Jong Says Man City Are The Most Hated Team In EPL Facepalm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 pm

is this how the most hated list goes?

Chelsea
City
Spurs
United
Stoke

lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Man U are easily the most hated in the country, but if you count all the glory fans from Asia then yah Neutral
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 pm

i think city are the most hated on team in the epl
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:07 pm

lenear1030 wrote:is this how the most hated list goes?

Chelsea
City
Spurs
United
Stoke

spurs aren't a team.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Depends.... London fans mostly hate Chelsea and Spuds. Its not like they will start to hate City more suddenly. Have to agree with the city fan base point, they did have a pretty good fan base even before the Arabs came. But generally taking I think United are the most hated.. Stoke is generally not liked by the majority either.

anyways.. haters gonna hate :coffee:
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by robbens_pene Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Those who have money and are successful are hated on. Man city are no different.

robbens_pene
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

They are like a worst version of Chelsea. Atleast Chelsea were top 4 before Abromovich started spending millions on them.

They are already being hated on, and it's got nothing to do with success. It's because of the way they try to over spend on every player wanted by an EPL rival just to spite them. Totally inflating the market by overspending on average English players too + this dodgy deal they struck with Etihad just to get round the FFP rule.

SAF was spot on when he said they are nothing but noisy neighbours.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:32 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:It's because of the way they try to over spend on every player wanted by an EPL rival just to spite them.

You really believe that? Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:38 am

english_jewel wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:It's because of the way they try to over spend on every player wanted by an EPL rival just to spite them.

Yep.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Yep.

Well they got Robinho from us and I ain't complaining. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum