Sergio Ramos and Pepe sign contract extensions

2 posters

Go down

Sergio Ramos and Pepe sign contract extensions Empty Sergio Ramos and Pepe sign contract extensions

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Real Madrid defenders Sergio Ramos and Pepe have committed their futures to the club by penning extensions to their existing deals at the Bernabeu.

A statement on Real's official website confirmed: "The players Sergio Ramos and Pepe have renewed their contracts with Real Madrid C. F. and are linked to the club until 2016-2017 and 2015-2016 seasons respectively."

More to follow...

No surprise for Ramos, was a bit shocked to see Pepe signed after media had boosted him to leave, but I guess it was just the rumor mill spinning.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos and Pepe sign contract extensions Empty Re: Sergio Ramos and Pepe sign contract extensions

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Yeah. Both were already done deals months ago. Just waiting for pen to hit paper really.

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos and Pepe sign contract extensions Empty Re: Sergio Ramos and Pepe sign contract extensions

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Wow this has been posted all over the forum.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Wow this has been posted all over the forum.

Not on the first page and I do not come here often so I would not know beyond the first page what has or has not been posted. I apologize.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Hey no need to apologize! Definitely appreciate your update my man!
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:26 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Hey no need to apologize! Definitely appreciate your update my man!

Cheers bro, congrats on the extension...though I wish Ramos would come to Juventus and solve our FB problem.

I will buy him on FIFA '11. Twisted Evil
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:14 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:Hey no need to apologize! Definitely appreciate your update my man!

Cheers bro, congrats on the extension...though I wish Ramos would come to Juventus and solve our FB problem.

I will buy him on FIFA '11. Twisted Evil

And I'll splash out on Chiellini Wink
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down