How much roughly would this bundle go for?

4 posters

Go down

How much roughly would this bundle go for? Empty How much roughly would this bundle go for?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Well I rarely, if ever use my Xbox 360 now. So i'm wondering if anybody knows what sort of price I could fetch online for the following:

Xbox 360 slim. 250GB.
1 pad

Black ops 2
FIFA 13
Halo 4
Gears 3
Hitman Absolution
and a couple other shitty games

I know the games don't ammount to much but i'll obviously be throwing them in anyway

I think I have the original box for the console and it's fairly new.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How much roughly would this bundle go for? Empty Re: How much roughly would this bundle go for?

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Well I rarely, if ever use my Xbox 360 now. So i'm wondering if anybody knows what sort of price I could fetch online for the following:

Xbox 360 slim. 250GB.
1 pad

Black ops 2
FIFA 13
Halo 4
Gears 3
Hitman Absolution
and a couple other shitty games

I know the games don't ammount to much but i'll obviously be throwing them in anyway

I think I have the original box for the console and it's fairly new.

Computer Exchange site that all adds up to about £80 cash.

from the online sites I check for deals where people sell them, probably looking at about 90-100 for it. Should have sold it before the consoles came out, would have got much more.

You selling up to lessen the cost of a PS4 hmm There are good deals atm if so, £359 for a PS4 with any game, including Fifa, etc.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

How much roughly would this bundle go for? Empty Re: How much roughly would this bundle go for?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 pm

I'm just sitting here looking at it collect dust, thinking of the money lying there

I'll buy a ps4 in a few months, my weekend job is finished now so soon as i get some other shitty job for decent money i'll buy a ps4.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Don't you have a decent PS3 collection and stuff? you could flog those too and be close to a PS4 hmm I would have sold mine but there are still games coming out for it this year that I want.

Anyway if you're going to buy a PS4 down the line, maybe trade the XBOX in for Game credit? added those up just now, they'd give you over £90 for it, because if you wait until you buy a PS4 that collection will probably be down to £65-70
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Shit, I just remembered. I also have Kinect or however you spell it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 pm

That's an extra £12

Honestly thought those things were more expensive
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 pm

No idea, but your making this decision a few months too late. I used eBay to sell mine and got around 225 (I had 2 controllers and the kinect as well.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:20 pm

I thought about it but I wanted to play through all my games I hadn't touched

I won't complain about 110 quid, I don't need it, just some nice change to have.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:38 pm

I'm with you...anything is better than allowing something to collect dust for nothing. Are you selling the system on your own, or are you going to a store?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Think i'll sell it on my own because a cash offer from a game store would almost definitely be a total rip off.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Around £90 at CeX and GAME.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 pm

You should get around 100+ with Kinect added. Sell it on eBay imo, highest chance of getting a high price there.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum