LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue May 06, 2014 3:20 am

Blue Barrett wrote:o pts, 0 rebs.

7'2.

Ladies and gentlemen, Oy Hibbert.
LOOOLL

If I was a GM.. I'd never draft a center. They all suck these days. Even the 'best' ones aren't good enough to carry a team. So many teams have passed on guards and forwards that have destroyed the NBA for talentless tall garbage that do nothing to actually add to a teams ability to win games.

VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue May 06, 2014 4:41 am

lOlKC
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:

7'2.

LOOOLL

If I was a GM.. I'd never draft a center. They all suck these days. Even the 'best' ones aren't good enough to carry a team. So many teams have passed on guards and forwards that have destroyed the NBA for talentless tall garbage that do nothing to actually add to a teams ability to win games.

GM's get a hard on for 7 footers Laughing

Perimeter players > post players
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 06, 2014 1:15 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:

7'2.

LOOOLL

Except you don't win a championship without a low-post presence.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 06, 2014 2:09 pm

You don't need a 7 footer to have a low post presence.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue May 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Is it easier to win with an average perimeter player and a great big, or a great perimeter player and an average big?

I would say the later.. Perimeter players see more of the ball, can defend more positions and get more people involved..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:You don't need a 7 footer to have a low post presence.

I wasn't saying that.... just arguing the whole perimeter > post players argument.

Its no coincidence Heat starting getting major success when Lebron started posting up.

Unless you have a low post presence, don't matter if its a centre or not you aint winning shit.

Game has changed but its still very important.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue May 06, 2014 3:04 pm

If you don't have great perimeter players, then you ain't winning shit either :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Of course its its why you have a team lol.

I was just refuting one is much more important than the other.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Jackson canned.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Just stop right there, big men rule the league historically. Dont be prisoner of the moment.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Also yall going way too hard on Hibbert. Say anything you like about him right now..no question.

But he put up 22 and 11 in the semis last year, please dont tell me he isnt a very good player.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Right now Roy Hibbert is not a very good player. In fact he's hurting the Pacers when he's out there. Somethings going on with him, we probably won't find out until the end of the season but there's been rumors: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/551377/20140507/pacers-nba-news.htm
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 06, 2014 11:59 pm

I just think Hibbert is a very fragile person who doesn't need much for their confidence to take a body blow or two.

And i question whether he could rebuild said confidence tbh, all know what he's capable of though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 1:14 am

Man, if that story is true, I can't blame Hibbert. Can you imagine having to be teammates with someone like that and on top of that, having to come home to a women who cheated on you. I think that would shatter even the most mentally strong character. And I agree with Dani, I actually watched Hibbert last year and he proved his worth in the playoffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 07, 2014 2:02 am

Wake me up for the finals  Sleep
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Wed May 07, 2014 2:08 am

LOL @ Hibbert. The Pacers are just sooooooo fragile this Playoffs. Hibbert is turning into a scrub, PG is not the same PG that we saw during the first half of the regular season. And so many things are not clicking for them.
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 07, 2014 2:12 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Wake me up for the finals  Sleep

Neutral 

Anyway, any conclusions we can draw from this first match?
Nets look fatigued to me.
Kidd hoped to rely on the bench for a little offence but their lack of defence got easily exploited. Gave up way too many in the paint.

Nets bench is gonna have to play much better if they even want 1 game in this series.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 07, 2014 2:40 am

These guys Laughing

Clowning on San Antonio girls Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Spurs cruising in the Blazers game. I am sure the Blazers will do alot better, but their lack of defence is going to be a problem more than the Rockets series for sure.

Rockets happy to trade buckets, Spurs will control things alot more and with Green, Leonard, Splitter, Duncan and even Diaw, they have guys who are going to slow people down.

Nets looked so tired and looked their age, still think they will make an interesting series. But they quickly have to get into it, no time to wait. Williams going to have to show and prove, he is the only Net who literally cannot be guarded by a Heat player.

Obviously the Pacers are in trouble, the George-Hibbert rumours..its looking like this is just who they are now, they arent going to wake up and be the team from earlier in the year.

OKC committing so many turnovers and playing such poor defence, Clippers become on their level. I dont expect CP3 to ever shoot like that again, but he totally abused Westbrook. Like Barkely already said, Westbrook getting mad..why dont he use that energy to play better defence instead of being a wreckless gunner.

If OKC lose this, Brooks should be gone and they need to seriously reconsider how they play.

My pre season trade of Jackson, Lamb and filler (Perkins) for Dragic and Gortat looking even better now Dragic has exploded.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 07, 2014 1:32 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:

7'2.

LOOOLL

Wat

I'd rather my team had Kareem than Jordan hmm

Anyway the Spurs put on a clinic against Portland. Parker in particular was excellent. Leonard was also very good imo and Aron Baynes was also impressive when he was playing.

With regards to the Nets they look tired to me hmm however I think they can make adjustments so we'll see if they can steal game 2.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 07, 2014 1:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:Spurs cruising in the Blazers game. I am sure the Blazers will do alot better, but their lack of defence is going to be a problem more than the Rockets series for sure.

Rockets happy to trade buckets, Spurs will control things alot more and with Green, Leonard, Splitter, Duncan and even Diaw, they have guys who are going to slow people down.

Nets looked so tired and looked their age, still think they will make an interesting series. But they quickly have to get into it, no time to wait. Williams going to have to show and prove, he is the only Net who literally cannot be guarded by a Heat player.

Obviously the Pacers are in trouble, the George-Hibbert rumours..its looking like this is just who they are now, they arent going to wake up and be the team from earlier in the year.

OKC committing so many turnovers and playing such poor defence, Clippers become on their level. I dont expect CP3 to ever shoot like that again, but he totally abused Westbrook. Like Barkely already said, Westbrook getting mad..why dont he use that energy to play better defence instead of being a wreckless gunner.

If OKC lose this, Brooks should be gone and they need to seriously reconsider how they play.

My pre season trade of Jackson, Lamb and filler (Perkins) for Dragic and Gortat looking even better now Dragic has exploded.

For that to happen OKC would need a competent front office lol Instead, I can see Houston born Durant joining his bro Harden in the next couple of years.

CP3 renewed my faith in him as an elite PG. Him shooting lights out obviously helped but he obviously got under Westbrook's skin like you said. With him (and Doc especially) I can see the Clippers become the Celtics to KD's LeBron.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Yeah, it realy could be, Doc is bringing out the best in the Clippers, no doubt. When CP3 doesnt pound the ball into the floor, they are much better. Still, I think OKC will defend better and Clippers really cant stop them if they dont turn it over.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Heat had 8 days off and Nets just came off a 7 game series.

What happened was highly predictable but it didn't change anything in my mind Brooklyn will still take at least one game at home.

As for Clips and Thunder my concerns for Clippers still remain the same. Despite the fact they are better coached, move the ball better and much better in the half court.

My issue remains, apart from Barnes who is doing an even average job in Durant? Unless Paul is the MVP of this series i still have OKC winning it.

The matchup advantages for Durant are too damn big.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Heat had 8 days off and Nets just came off a 7 game series.

What happened was highly predictable but it didn't change anything in my mind Brooklyn will still take at least one game at home.

As for Clips and Thunder my concerns for Clippers still remain the same. Despite the fact they are better coached, move the ball better and much better in the half court.

My issue remains, apart from Barnes who is doing an even average job in Durant? Unless Paul is the MVP of this series i still have OKC winning it.

The matchup advantages for Durant are too damn big.

Mr. Unreliable doe hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Nets had 2 days rest and they got shafted badly.

The rest of the series is going to be played every other day.....what exactly makes you lot think the Nets are suddenly going to find rest and be re-energized?

Ah well. Heat in 5.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next