LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 Apr 2014, 19:51

This is so good rofl

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 5ts

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Thu 24 Apr 2014, 20:47

Who would you pick? Aldridge or Griffin?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu 24 Apr 2014, 22:28

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but going by the highlights, it looked like to me Howard did guard him on a lot of the jumpers.

Or was he just rotating to help?

I wouldn't trust McHale to make the adjustments in any case as he put up ridiculous numbers during reg season against the Rockets too.

They tried Howard on him, they tried Jones, they tried Asik. Jones had no chance, Asik has the size, he guarded him the most, and he did force tough fadeaways but LMA hit most of those anyway.

Asik actually did the best out of the 3 shot % wise but I think Howard is the best option on him.

Surprised they didn't give Motiejunas a shot.

Overall they don't defend the pick and pop well, their bigs hedge way too hard on the guard. And then the LMAs defender is out of position.

And LMA over BG for me
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 24 Apr 2014, 22:42

Yeah, he was in a zone. Only people that stopped him were Stotts and Lillard Laughing

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 Apr 2014, 22:59

Le Sam Laughing

And Barrett, i would take LMA over Griffin.

Said it during regular season as well, main reason is he's a much better defender IMO. If Griffin improved his perimeter offense i might be inclined to reconsider.

Also i feel like watching Blazers and Rockets GM2 in full if possible, anyone know where i can find full games online? not Download if possible as i can't be arsed to wait but will if no other alternative.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 24 Apr 2014, 23:02

I would pick LMA right now, but Griffin for the future. Both great PFs. Really hope Portland sweep that scrub Howard, can't stand him, and it would make me so happy Proud My man Aldridge needs to make it happen
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu 24 Apr 2014, 23:05

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Le Sam Laughing

And Barrett, i would take LMA over Griffin.

Said it during regular season as well, main reason is he's a much better defender IMO. If Griffin improved his perimeter offense i might be inclined to reconsider.

Also i feel like watching Blazers and Rockets GM2 in full if possible, anyone know where i can find full games online? not Download if possible as i can't be arsed to wait but will if no other alternative.

If you have a torrent client, you can get it here: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10032598/NBA.2014.WCR1.G2.%2823_apr%29.POR.T.Blazers.v.HOU.Rockets.720p
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 24 Apr 2014, 23:24

Well yeah, a couple times it was Howard. Some of them just incredibly poor rotations.

Just feel like, you should put Howard on him and have Asik protect the rim. Not the other way around like it was most of the time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu 24 Apr 2014, 23:31

Mole here http://nbatv.ru/ you can watch online NBA games if you don't like to download them Wink

http://nbatv.ru/games/nba-season-13/14/houston-rockets-portland-trail-blazers-24.04.14-game-2.html Blazers vs Rockets Game 2
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu 24 Apr 2014, 23:50

That thug McRoberts got fined $20 000 for that foul last night

Well deserved :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 Apr 2014, 23:59

Cheers Dmize and Matpol Thumbs up

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 25 Apr 2014, 00:51

LeSwagg James wrote:That thug McRoberts got fined $20 000 for that foul last night

Well deserved :coffee:

Should of been suspended for 3 years imo.

Laughing

Bitch league.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri 25 Apr 2014, 01:34

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Roy-Hibbert1
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 25 Apr 2014, 01:45

LMAO.

The best thing about that is " The perfect center for your tanking franchise" combined with the profile at the top saying "Hello Dan Gilbert" rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 25 Apr 2014, 02:31

The post up quick spin step back Molenation

The Pierce of Big Men Molenation
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 25 Apr 2014, 03:09

Now i have actually watched the game i can actually speak about the two important topics.

As for Aldridge and how they stop him.... i do agree that Howard should guard him but i'm really not sure how much it would change.

He's still taller than him and i'm pretty damn sure he's quicker off the dribble as well, while he did make some tough shots in the game they are only really tough shots for most people.

Aldridge's mid range game is so good that they wern't that difficult of shots to make.... its the same when Dirk is making those ridiculous step back js, for most people its hard but for him its his bread and butter.

I do agree though that you would rather him taking those shots than getting in the paint and overall just spreading the defense out because they can't touch him.

I don't think they should double team him though, well i can understand why you would but at the same time its difficult.

As Barkley said on TNT its not like he posts up as a conventional big man, he's posting up on the left side and that's far too much space to cover if your going to double. The defense is going to be all over the place and giving up easy open looks from 3 and Portland is not exactly a team you want to be doing that.

Apart from getting Howard to guard him, get in his face and physical with him the best thing probably to do is to deny him position to begin with and stop the source. But i really do question if Rockets have the perimeter defenders to pull that off.

As for Harden and can't possibly have such an awful night again? i think he can tbh and here's why.... While he's having an awful shooting series so far i don't think its just him going cold. First of all he's being defended extremely well and for the most part the refs and Portland's defenders are not falling for his standard tricks to get to the line.

But not only that Blazers are doing something interesting which i haven't seen many teams do personally, at least this season anyway. They are running a lot of post up offense through Wes Matthews on Harden which is forcing him to defend which naturally tires him out.

Not to make excuses for him as i don't like him much to begin with but i think that's having a major factor in his shooting slump. It's not helping that like when Howard got hot everyone just stood still and watched him, when Harden has possession the whole entire team is standing there like a Boys school seeing a chick for the first time.

Which is one of the reasons i didn't believe in the Rockets much to begin with, not enough ball movement, too much iso and far too much dribbling with no penetration. Even if your having a bad time scoring you facilitate more for others but Harden isn't doing that.

Take Lillard for example, bad shooting night but was able to facilitate for his team mates, get important boards and get to the line. You can always have bad shooting nights but you need to impact the game in other ways and Harden simply hasn't done that so far.

Sorry if that was a bit too long Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 25 Apr 2014, 03:44

Pacers banana
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:28

OKC's bench 4-18 and Brooks still not playing any of the younger guys, are Lamb, Adams and PJ3 injured, or does he just not give a crap?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:33

^ He's not playing Lamb and PJIII and instead playing Butler and Fisher. I like Caron but he shouldn't be playing the minutes he's getting. He's killed them in this game.

Scott Brooks is gonna get canned if they lose this series. UConn needs to give Kevin Ollie an extension, like right now... OKC would be so much better with him though.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:34

Westbrook :bow:

Stop looking for Durant he is straight filth this game ffs.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:41

Man Conley is a serial choker
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:46

what a collapse Laughing

these playoffs have been awesome so far
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:48

Brooks needs to be fired regardless, so useless.... Seriously... Fisher wasn't even good enough for the Lakers.
Brooks couldn't draw up a play so save his life ffs Laughing Playing Perkins when you need to score hmm

Last edited by Freeza on Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:50; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:49

Rip through move in OT in the playoffs?

Seriously Durant?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:58

Too much settling for 3's by the Thunder
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri 25 Apr 2014, 05:01

Westbrook needs to cool it with all the threes lately. He made some tonight but still shouldn't be taking 12 threes.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next