Adit
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
Kick
S
76 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 Chelsea - Page 14 Empty Re: Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 Chelsea

Post by farfan Thu 03 Apr 2014, 15:02

Robespierre wrote: and with Inter in 2010 because of Busquets

the disgusting uefa rejected motta's appeal .

that's how you punish diving and encourage fairplay ?

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 Chelsea - Page 14 Empty Re: Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 Chelsea

Post by Guest Thu 03 Apr 2014, 17:20

That second half was ugly. Chelsea got destroyed there.

Courtois somewhere grinning. No way Cech beats him in a proper competition for #1. Whether or not they get a fair competition remains to be seen though.

Willian 30 million? Never in 30 million years, and he was the best midfielder for Chelsea.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 03 Apr 2014, 17:23

^^^^^^

I though Chelsea would play better without Mata
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu 03 Apr 2014, 17:27

Still don't see what Willian brings to Chelsea
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 03 Apr 2014, 17:34

Lex wrote:Still don't see what Willian brings to Chelsea

shots from outside the box perhaps. Too bad it very rarely hits the target
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Apr 2014, 17:41

halamadrid2 wrote:^^^^^^

I though Chelsea would play better without Mata

They have, and they were on top play wise at the end of the first half.

Laurent blanc must have given a hell of a team talk because that second half that PSG put together was one of the better halves of football that has been on display in the champions league this season.

Cavani being allowed to play in his natural position after Ibrahimovic got hurt helped too. Cavani is a good sport for playing on the wings, but hes too good not to be a number 9 for a big club.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 03 Apr 2014, 18:27

Wonderful goal by Pastore! What a goal it was! Smile

Glad to see the attacking side beating Mou's ffs, love it! Lavezzi goal also was awesome!

The penalty was clearly a dive despite the contact. Otherwise Chelsea 3 goals down has no hope.

Chelsea still got a chance, but they will have to play attacking, which will be interesting. PSG doesnt feel like a side that can really just defend though so they will probably go for more goals again, should be a fun second leg to watch Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 03 Apr 2014, 18:52

Ibra out for a month
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 03 Apr 2014, 18:59

im sure most of you guys know this already but if chelsea go out on the attack they will get destroyed we have all seen it before, bus parking is what they're best at with or without mou, tie done tbh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu 03 Apr 2014, 19:20

Betty La Fea wrote:
Courtois somewhere grinning. No way Cech beats him in a proper competition for #1. Whether or not they get a fair competition remains to be seen though.

For some reason Chelsea prefer to have their best goalkeeper and best striker out on loan hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu 03 Apr 2014, 23:32

Art Morte wrote:
Mourinho fielded winger Andre Schurrle on his own up front, leaving £50m signing Fernando Torres on the bench.

"I'm not happy with my strikers, I have to try things," he explained.

"With Andre at least I know we have one more player to have the ball, we have one more player to associate with the other players.

"Football is also about scoring goals. That is for strikers, for real strikers. I had to try."

looooool, he's not too worried about publicly humiliating his strikers, is he? eco smile

Why would he be? I mean what's the worst that's going to happen with those comments, one of them goes off-form or asks to leave in the summer? Neither outcome is much of a change from the current situation for Chelsea.

Mourinho has already successfully convinced the media (rightly or wrongly) that his side are underdogs for the PL because of the poor quality of their strikers, so if they miss out on the title then it simply proves him right... and if they win it then he's a genius for managing to nab it. At this point Mou will be looking for ways to protect his tactical decisions and players' (well, those that he feels have a future at Chelsea) performances from scrutiny to maintain levels of confidence and morale going into the final weeks and onto next season. If that involves throwing a few CFs who he doesn't plan on keeping anyway under the bus, so be it.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 03 Apr 2014, 23:43

RealGunner wrote:Ibra out for a month
PSG to win the CL now that they don't have the biggest CL jinx in history.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri 04 Apr 2014, 01:25

RedOranje wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Mourinho fielded winger Andre Schurrle on his own up front, leaving £50m signing Fernando Torres on the bench.

"I'm not happy with my strikers, I have to try things," he explained.

"With Andre at least I know we have one more player to have the ball, we have one more player to associate with the other players.

"Football is also about scoring goals. That is for strikers, for real strikers. I had to try."

looooool, he's not too worried about publicly humiliating his strikers, is he? eco smile

Why would he be?  I mean what's the worst that's going to happen with those comments, one of them goes off-form or asks to leave in the summer?    Neither outcome is much of a change from the current situation for Chelsea.

Mourinho has already successfully convinced the media (rightly or wrongly) that his side are underdogs for the PL because of the poor quality of their strikers, so if they miss out on the title then it simply proves him right... and if they win it then he's a genius for managing to nab it.  At this point Mou will be looking for ways to protect his tactical decisions and players' (well, those that he feels have a future at Chelsea) performances from scrutiny to maintain levels of confidence and morale going into the final weeks and onto next season.  If that involves throwing a few CFs who he doesn't plan on keeping anyway under the bus, so be it.

That is a fact though, having quality strikers seem to be the best formula for the league.

Look at United over the years, can't count the number of times they have been saved by a late goal from one of their strikers. If your strikers can finish they can hide a lot of gapes in a team. People think they have been lucky but their strikers by committee it has have saved them many times over the years.

We all know about City and their strikers.

Look at your side, what has given you guys the best chance to claim your first title in 20 years is the striking partnership of Suarez and Sturridge. There have been much better and complete Pool sides in the past, but not as good those 2 upfront.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 04 Apr 2014, 03:52

Like I said, "rightly or wrongly." Personally, I think Chelsea have enough quality elsewhere, and had enough chances to address their forward issue, that Mourinho's complaints about his strikers are rather hollow. Also, Liverpool this season are much more than a pair of strikers.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 04 Apr 2014, 04:13

Chelsea under mou won the league with drogba scoring 10 goals in the league, and then 12 goals the year after Laughing

Etoo has 8, maybe he will return to reach at least 10?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 04 Apr 2014, 04:41

Mr Nick09 wrote:Chelsea under mou won the league with drogba scoring 10 goals in the league, and then 12 goals the year after Laughing

Etoo has 8, maybe he will return to reach at least 10?
While that's true (and is part of the reason I'm not in the camp that believes Mou's rhetoric) Drogba did provide a much greater general presence and contribution on the pitch regardless of the number of goals he scored. Torres, Ba, and Eto'o can't replicate that.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri 04 Apr 2014, 09:41

Pastore. Proud

So glad Chelsea bought Willian. Need to thank Spurs too, I think. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 05 Apr 2014, 06:08

Paris St Germain have confirmed Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be out of action for a number of weeks after injuring a thigh muscle in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final against Chelsea.

The Swedish striker was forced off midway through the second half and is certain to miss Tuesday's return fixture at Stamford Bridge, where the French league champions will attempt to defend a 3-1 advantage.

PSG head coach Laurent Blanc said in his press conference on Friday: "Ibrahimovic has suffered a muscle injury.

"He will be unavailable for the weeks ahead without a determined duration.

"Ibrahimovic is a player who scores a lot of goals and brings lots to the team. It's a bad blow for us.

"He will be available for the end of the season."

PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi had predicted on Thursday, prior to Ibrahimovic undergoing an MRI scan, that the club's talisman forward would be absent for "a minimum of four weeks".

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14