Winter is Coming
Fuchsteufelswild
rwo power
M99
Onyx
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bayern München, Champions of Germany 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern München, Champions of Germany 2014

Post by The_Badger Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:38 pm

rwo power wrote:
The_Badger wrote:I think you're taking the nicknames a little to heart. Every other club has some derogatory moniker, why not Bayern Munich?
Actually I dislike derogatory monikers in general (stuff like Pathetico, Manure etc is a no-no for me, too, even though I don't even like the leagues), I mainly object to stuff related to the Bundesliga most often as those are the threads I visit most frequently. Maybe it's because I'm a lady and I like things to be a bit more polite. ^^

Very Happy 

Maybe that's it.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bayern München, Champions of Germany 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern München, Champions of Germany 2014

Post by jibers Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:43 am

“It isn’t about having possession just for the sake of it, that’s not the concept. It’s about using possession to position the team in the opposition’s half in a way that makes us less liable to be hit on the break.” – Thomas Muller

Dat anti football Proud

Guardito Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:15 am

Yeah I was just kidding around. Bayern is really a nice team to watch play right now. I admire them -- and most real football fans should. Can't wait for Liverpool to have the chance to play them next year.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:24 am

The_Badger wrote:Really? The tax fraud issue with Hoeness? Ribery sex scandal?

Except one has nothing to do with Bayern and the other was years and years ago. The last "drama" that happened was Ribéry punching Robben and that was a long time ago too.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:38 am

Phritz wrote:
The_Badger wrote:Really? The tax fraud issue with Hoeness? Ribery sex scandal?

Except one has nothing to do with Bayern and the other was years and years ago. The last "drama" that happened was Ribéry punching Robben and that was a long time ago too.

And? It associates itself with the club? Do you know why Bayern Munich got the FC Hollywood moniker?

The club's name has been dragged through the press regarding those incidents I mentioned.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:45 am

The_Badger wrote:And? It associates itself with the club? Do you know why Bayern Munich got the FC Hollywood moniker?
The FC Hollywood thing is much, much older. It was created almost 20 years ago, when Giovanni Trappatoni became the coach of Bayern, as during that time not only Trap managed to fill the tabloids with his antics, but also the players appeared there with their off-the pitch behaviour much more often than with their successes on the pitch. Since then, Bayern has become really quiet in comparison.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 pm

#rekt wrote:4-4-2014 / Amsterdam - Bayern Munich are hoping to become champions for the second time this season in the Bundesliga. To become 'Doppelmeister', Bayern has to win sunday against Augsburg and hope for a loss from Borussia Dortmund against Wolfburg. In any other scenario the mathematics arent possible to become 'Doppelmeister'.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:55 pm

What the hell is Doppelmeister?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4