Off Topic : Should Manchester City Accept Corinthians' E40m Offer For Carlos Tevez?

+3
JAY-Z
kiranr
messixaviesta
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Off Topic : Should Manchester City Accept Corinthians' E40m Offer For Carlos Tevez? - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Topic : Should Manchester City Accept Corinthians' E40m Offer For Carlos Tevez?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

They bought Alvarez, who is Pastore with a left leg.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Off Topic : Should Manchester City Accept Corinthians' E40m Offer For Carlos Tevez? - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Topic : Should Manchester City Accept Corinthians' E40m Offer For Carlos Tevez?

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:47 pm

lm and alfred, Alvarez is a promise. Pastore is perhaps a little more than that. BTW like Alvarez is being touted now just a couple of years back Coutinho was being touted in the same way. We have seen how things have gone for him and I keep saying all that glitters is not gold. Sneijder is a world class player and I think most of us would agree he is among the top ten players in the world today. So what sense does such a replacement idea make? Yes there are claims that they are building for the future. However Sneijder is only 27 years old. Considering the way he plays he has at least five years of football left in him. At times a player of this quality is sold to improve various positions on the pitch but E40m is not such a huge amount. Inter can maybe improve one more position but that just isn't enough if you are sacrificing a player who has shown he can make the difference when it really counts at both club and international level. I for one can see hardly any sense in this deal from Inter's perspective.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:I think they should because realistically, what other team will take him ? Nobody wants him because they cannot meet the wage demands that Manchester City are giving to him and once the big teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter, AC Milan, Chelsea, etc. do not approach you for a big money signing, there are very, very, very few who will satisfy you either partially or in full.

In short, yes.

I agree man. Your comments make very good sense.

Cheers bro.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm

In this crazy market, I'd say Sneijder is worth potentially 60m.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2