Blue Barrett
DeletedUser#1
Kick
El Chelsea Fuerte
S
54 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by Uncanny Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 am

Arquitescu wrote:
Gil wrote:Verratti and Matuidi were both absolutely awful. They got dominated by a *bleep* CB. Even when Lampard went off Luiz was still controlling the game. They were even worse in the first leg but we failed to take advantage of the chances they gifted to us.

Mole is right.

You don't watch Paris so you do not know that their midfield is always dominated when they sit deep to defend a lead, all 3 of their midfielders not the type of players to suit those semantics at all.

And if Cavani buried his chance we wouldn't even be debating this.

Cavani burying his chance? Phulease... He and the rest of all psg's little chances were wide off the mark,  we hit the cross bar twice, let alone have many more shots on target.  Overall from the first leg we gave the first two goals to them.  Not saying they deserve some credit, but this isn't even a debate of who the better side were after giving them two goals and still destroying them.

Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:54 am

haha sorry qsg

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:39 am

Hmm looks like PSG need a better CB next to Silva. Should've kept Lugano. Still don't know how they lost even then.

Will catch a replay eventually.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:40 am

Zealous wrote:For a team that boast The bestest CB evah! TM in T. Silva you'd think Blanc would trust his back line enough not to introduce another centre back and invite pressure.
Crucial mistake.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 am

Kick wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:How in god's name did PSG blow it?

That god would be Jose.
Nope.

Paris really did blow it and the Godly diety José had less to do with it than you think.

@Uncanny: That is a very silly post. Cavani's chance was a plum miss were as were the chances by him in the 1st leg. Saying you gave them 2 goals can just as easily be said about PSG handing you goals as I won't even count Oscar's penalty being bogus. Enjoy the win, yet no use moulding facts out of chaos.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 am

Remember seeing Arq's analysis and prediction b4 the match so it proved very much correct!  :bow: 

Blanc seems to need to improve and develop still, which is quite strange, although I guess many managers get beaten by Mou Razz Cant help but feel PSG overall just didnt believe in themselves enough or whatever. MAyhbe its a bit like Man C, it takes time to get used to the elite competition and these real big stages?

Yet again Chelsea in the semis and Mou in the semis. Although I really think their style is so boring now I hope they end there.

Will be very interesting in any of the match ups Chelsea get in the semi though, either Mou vs Pep, or Mou vs Real, or Mou vs Barca, or vs Atletico Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:32 am

Arquitescu wrote:
Kick wrote:

That god would be Jose.
Nope.

Paris really did blow it and the Godly diety José had less to do with it than you think.

@Uncanny: That is a very silly post. Cavani's chance was a plum miss were as were the chances by him in the 1st leg. Saying you gave them 2 goals can just as easily be said about PSG handing you goals as I won't even count Oscar's penalty being bogus. Enjoy the win, yet no use moulding facts out of chaos.

look you saying if cavani buried his chance, this wouldnt be a debate... that is like saying if chelsea didnt hit the crossbar twice and it went in instead... these are different scenarios.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:36 am

Uncanny wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Kick wrote:

That god would be Jose.
Nope.

look you saying if cavani buried his chance, this wouldnt be a debate... that is like saying if chelsea didnt hit the crossbar twice and it went in instead...  these are different scenarios.

You're right. Frankly I am simply fuming more at Paris not burying their only chance than debating what Chelsea produced. And for missing that, they deserve to be knocked out.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:40 am

Arquitescu wrote:
Kick wrote:

That god would be Jose.
Nope.

excuse me but jose is God. You can go away now

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:42 am

Arquitescu wrote:
Uncanny wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Nope.

look you saying if cavani buried his chance, this wouldnt be a debate... that is like saying if chelsea didnt hit the crossbar twice and it went in instead...  these are different scenarios.

You're right. Frankly I am simply fuming more at Paris not burying their only chance than debating what Chelsea produced. And for missing that, they deserve to be knocked out.

yea I was suprised that psg didnt capitalize and play with more desire, given that this was a repeat to what lavezzi and cavani experienced with napoli 2 years ago
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:43 am

Se7en wrote:
Lex wrote:
Se7en wrote:At times like this you just have to give credit to GOATinho for always managing to reach semis year after year.
Yeah, with teams that cost astronomical fees to assemble

What an accomplishment Rolling Eyes

I'm pretty sure Porto didn't cost much at all to assemble.

That's the thing with Mou, he has proven himself with a squad that costs nothing and proven himself in a squad that costs everything.

Besides, psychology 101 tells you that spending alot of money doesn't help as much as you think. Just look at Real Madrid and you will clearly see that the root of all evil (money) has clearly gotten way over their heads, squad full of divas and the team would have been a million times better if their pay checks weren't so high.

ffs just leave Lex alone you know why hes bitter Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Kick wrote:

That god would be Jose.
Nope.

I am a monotheist so I only believe in one god.

God:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:49 am

Arquitescu wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Nope.

I am a monotheist so I only believe in one god.

God:

thats an ugly way to portray God (Mou)

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:55 am

Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain - Page 6 BkugjucCAAMP6Ce

Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain - Page 6 BkumnwlCEAEe6Sy

Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain - Page 6 BriefConsiderateIrishterrier

Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain - Page 6 BkuiHsjIIAAFZ-M

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:24 am

I want to say the result of this tie is too bad, but I'm not upset with P$G getting knocked out, just Chelea continuing...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:33 am

El Gunner wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:For a whole week now I've further and further envisaged the 2-0 comeback that I predict for Chelsea. Never have I see Jose so sure of a comeback and frequently I have seen even worse Chelsea teams worm themselves out of such situations.

Paris are an elite team yet lack the experience in the form of Blanc and their core squad in such situations as already Paris' style of play is an unfortunate measure of Chelsea to whom type of tactics they struggle against. Yet like Allegri's Milan twice or Napoli or any other team who come in from their home defending a lead in their oppositions' the large predicament of how to attack, when to defend or an overall cohesive plan is always their biggest enemy to which can result fatal unless a 3 goal lead is fashioned without that oh so crucial away goal.

Mourinho I am certain has taken a few tactical struts from the last game and will have a plan to which can thwart a potentially complacent Paris.

When the camera zooms into the start of play, the atmosphere shakes the PSG players more than it should and Chelsea play like they have nothing to lose; I wouldn't be surprised.

Expecting an early goal from Chelsea after a series of individual blunders by Paris followed by a goal late into the 2nd half, Paris won't score.

I hope to god that I am dead wrong. Why does this advantage of Paris look so nimble to what it actually is?

Not even gloating on my prediction. I've seen situations like this happen so many times that its sickening, and no less from Mourinho and Chelsea. Had the same feeling as I did vs Napoli as the worst predicament a manager can actually face is how to preserve the lead at the oppositions home in the 2nd tie. Paris and Blanc simply lacked the experience in these situations and it cost them dearly.

Dat disguise hmm

Laughing 

So Arq, what should be the right approach then in heading into these games? I know what u mean, but still, with a 2 goal lead it just shouldnt happen to lose.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:18 pm

QSG owner:

Chelsea Vs Paris Saint-Germain - Page 6 BkwnN6oCIAA40MA

Shocked rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Nice to see that racist Laurent Blanc get his.

Chelsea are so much better without scrubs like Benayoun and Mata holding them back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:41 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Lex wrote:
Yeah, with teams that cost astronomical fees to assemble

What an accomplishment Rolling Eyes

I'm pretty sure Porto didn't cost much at all to assemble.

That's the thing with Mou, he has proven himself with a squad that costs nothing and proven himself in a squad that costs everything.

Besides, psychology 101 tells you that spending alot of money doesn't help as much as you think. Just look at Real Madrid and you will clearly see that the root of all evil (money) has clearly gotten way over their heads, squad full of divas and the team would have been a million times better if their pay checks weren't so high.

ffs just leave Lex alone you know why hes bitter Laughing
Not bitter, just amused that Porto is Chelsea and Mou fan's safety net when the topic of Mou's success due to being involved with teams that have literal billions to spend comes up Laughing

He's still, he's still Maureen from the block
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:47 pm

I would try to come up with a girl name for Arsene but when you think about it Arsene already sounds like a girl's name anyway. hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Zealous wrote:I would try to come up with a girl name for Arsene but can't come up with a good one, so I won't bother. Instead, I'll pretend Arsene already sounds like a girl's name anyway
:coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:03 pm

In Euskadi, we have women named Arsenia.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Arq beat me to it. Yep.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Actually that is a very pretty name for a girl.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Kick wrote:

That god would be Jose.
Nope.

your same religion mate , we have to go on a pilgrimage in Setubal
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Robespierre wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Nope.

your same  religion mate , we have to go on a pilgrimage in Setubal

cheers

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next