rwo power
fatman123
Katy Perry
Kick
Abramovich
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UEFA Champions League Semi Final vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Blue Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:28 am

Ivanovic is suspended for the first leg, need cole to step up.

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Semi Final vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final vs Atletico Madrid

Post by huntsman Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:05 am

agreed, Real Madrid is the team to beat.
We're more shaped to play Bayern and i would rather face them in the final than face madrid.

I still see Madrid beating Bayern to the final and winning this thing. The only thing which stands in their way is mourinho. I hope he doesnt open his mouth and energize them. He did well against PSG when he said nothing at all. Taking the under dog path.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:29 am

Kick is right about what Courtois might think.

You're a terrible people person Shed Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:10 am

Rubbish. Kickster and I are besties :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:48 pm

I don't see Real winning it, they will bottle it just like they bottled the league.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm

they will not bottle it, not in the CL no.
Madrid are a complete team, all they're missing is a good manager.
The advantage they have over the last two seasons is internal stability. The internal conflicts have stopped and it is bayern who are in trouble.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Madrid are a complete team, in theory they should have won their league and wrapped it up. They had the chance to do that against Barca. They played well, but two dumbfounded decisions cost them the game; ramos red card, and Alonso penalty.

I think they are capable of beating Bayern and could do it, but i see us or Atletico winning the CL.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Michael Ballack "I wish my Team to reach the Final" Interviewer "Bayern" Ballack "No Chelsea"

Ballack will always remain as one of my favorite blues, without a doubt one of the greatest midfielders of his generation.  Proud  Molenation
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Saw that this morning

:wub:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:47 am

I think AM will not play Curtotis no matter what UEFA says. For couple of reasons

1. To start with AM president violated terms of agreement by disclosing penalty clause of 3 million. This is bread and butter for legal sharks and Chelsea can extract more than 3 million for violating terms, if they wish.

2. Both clubs have excellent relationship. They want to keep Curtotis for 1 yr & we need Costa. If AM play Curtotis they will risk the relationship and we may buy Costa anyway Wink

I am just being hopeful. Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:47 am

Honestly, Bayern are the team to beat, but we can do it, we've done it before.

Bayern will beat Real and we should be Atleti.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Nedved wrote:I think AM will not play Curtotis no matter what UEFA says. For couple of reasons

1. To start with AM president violated terms of agreement by disclosing penalty clause of 3 million. This is bread and butter for legal sharks and Chelsea can extract more than 3 million for violating terms, if they wish.

2. Both clubs have excellent relationship. They want to keep Curtotis for 1 yr & we need Costa. If AM play Curtotis they will risk the relationship and we may buy Costa anyway Wink

I am just being hopeful. Smile

Very interesting point. I still think they'll go ahead and play him anyway though
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Same.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Even if the clause was legit and the club couldn't afford paying it, I'm sure the fans and the players themselves would've payed it, I mean when are they going to have the chance to play a semifinal again? Not that it matters because we will go through regardless of their GK :coffee: 
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2