BeautifulGame
Yeezus
Footyfan
M99
rwo power
70 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. II - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. II

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:17 am

Google translate translated one part of the article like this:

Diego Costa, after the misfortune of Colombia, became the priority, so much so that Chelsea and player have reached an agreement whereby the Spanish-Brazilian team militate in London from June 30

I could be wrong of course.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. II - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. II

Post by Kick Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:25 am

Hmm, what I translated didn't say that, perhaps I missed a part.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:32 am

I can already imagine Diego Costa bulliying our defenders Drogba-like and then scoring a scrappy goal with his neck. Ugh.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 am

It will be amazing Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Fabianski would be a steal for any club on a free. He is a fantastic keeper who has gotten over his shakiness when he was early. He can play for most top clubs imo.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Giroud, Podolski & Vermaelen will all be transfer-listed in summer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2603635/Sidelined-Giroud-likely-fall-pecking-order-Emirates.html
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:54 am

Bayern Munich sporting director Matthias Sammer has insisted that the Bundesliga champions have no intention of selling Mario Mandzukic this summer.

The Croatia international's future at Bayern is in doubt following the imminent arrival of Robert Lewandowski from Borussia Dortmund and clubs including Juventus, Arsenal and Chelsea are rumoured to be keeping close tabs on the 27-year-old.

Nevertheless, Sammer has made it clear that Mandzukic will not be allowed to leave at the end of the season.

"Nobody even has to bother making an approach for Mandzukic," Sammer told Sky90.

"He is incredibly important to Bayern. I always affectionately say that he plays like an animal.

"It is simply amazing how much work he does for the team and how much running he does during a game.

"They always try to provoke him because he really hurts his opponents with his work-rate."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 am

Carles Puyol has not changed his mind about opting to leave Barcelona at the end of the season despite the club's transfer ban.

The veteran defender, 36, recently announced he will leave the Camp Nou this summer, but a number of reports suggested he could stay on for an additional season now that Barcelona will not be allowed to sign a replacement following Fifa's decision to hand the Catalans a transfer ban for the next two windows.

Nevertheless, Puyol feels he is no longer at the required level to help Barcelona and has stressed that staying put is not an option.

"I have not changed my mind about leaving at the end of the season," Puyol stated at a press conference.

"I would stay if I could help, but it is difficult to get back to my best. I could not accept another year like this one.

"I cannot say anything else about my future because I have not made a decision yet. We will see how the season ends."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 am

PSG consider Wenger approach

Paris Saint-Germain are said to be weighing up the merits of hiring Arsene Wenger as the next Parc des Princes coach.

Source: L'Equipe

Magath wants Meier and Rodriguez

Fulham are eyeing up a double swoop on the Bundesliga, with manager Felix Magath setting his sights on midfielder Alex Meier from Eintracht Frankfurt and defender Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg.

Source: talkSPORT

Tottenham line up Foster as Lloris replacement

Tottenham have lined up WBA goalkeeper Ben Foster as a replacement for Hugo Lloris, who is being heavily linked with Paris Saint-Germain.

Source: Daily Mirror

Arsenal to replace Sagna with Aurier

Arsenal will replace outgoing right-back Bacary Sagna with Toulouse full-back Serge Aurier this summer. The Ivorian would cost £15 million and has said: “You can’t refuse an offer from Arsenal – it would be a dream.”

Source: Daily Star

Thiago Silva thinking about PSG exit

Brazil centre-back Thiago Silva is considering leaving PSG. He is not enjoying his relationship with coach Laurent Blanc and was disheartened by his side's Champions League exit.

Source: Mundo Deportivo

Atletico want Remy to replace Costa

Atletico Madrid would like to sign the QPR striker as a replacement for striker Diego Costa if he leaves this summer. Remy, on loan at Newcastle, has 13 goals in 23 games this season.

Source: AS

Roma want Scuffet

Roma are in the hunt for the goalkeeping heir to Morgan De Sanctis and the Udinese wonderkid Scuffet is now top of their list of options.

Source: Corriere dello Sport

Arsenal chase £28m Rodrigo

Arsenal are battling Inter to the signing of Benfica striker Rodrigo Moreno. The Spaniard would cost the Gunners £28 million.

Source: Sunday People
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:33 am

Once Thiago Silva's contract finishes at PSG (if they let it run out), you can bet your house he'll be back at Milan on a free transfer.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:06 am

Forza wrote:Once Thiago Silva's contract finishes at PSG (if they let it run out), you can bet your house he'll be back at Milan on a free transfer.

Don't see this happening. I see Barca buying him on 2015.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:07 pm

M99 wrote:
Forza wrote:Once Thiago Silva's contract finishes at PSG (if they let it run out), you can bet your house he'll be back at Milan on a free transfer.

Don't see this happening. I see Barca buying him on 2015.

I don't see this happening either.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:43 pm

It has been reported in Spain that Barcelona will approach Jurgen Klopp to replace Tata Martino this summer.

Sport claims that Martino will leave Camp Nou this summer despite signing a two-year deal upon his appointment last year.

The contract is said to contain an escape clause if both parties want to break the terms of the agreement. Martino is reported to be uncomfortable with the spotlight at Barca and Barca are understood to want a new Coach to breathe life into the side.

Among the names put forward as successors are Ernesto Valverde, Luis Enrique, Andre Villas-Boas, Diego Simeone and Klopp, all names that have previously been reported as on the Barca shortlist.

The first three candidates are considered as Coaches who will perpetuate the Barca style while the last two would change the club’s approach.

But the Barca board are said by Sport to most desire a motivator who can get the best out of the players currently in the squad, with Klopp edging ahead of Cholo.

Klopp’s personable demeanour is also said to have put him in pole position ahead of Simeone, with the Barca board concerned by Simeone’s ‘win-at-all-costs mentality.’

The decision will ultimately lie with President Josep Maria Bartomeu, Sport add.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 pm

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/04/roma-set-to-secure-porto-star-striker/

Roma Set To Secure Porto Star Striker Jackson Martinez
 smoking i don't know if there's any truth in that though
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:32 am

I don't see Roma paying an obscene amount (which is a norm if you are dealing with Portuguese teams). Roma has been astute in their purchase (with an eye on future resell value).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:43 am

Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone believes that Chelsea's interest in Diego Costa is nothing unusual - particularly given their striking options.

The Spain international has led his side's title challenge this season, scoring 26 goals in 31 Liga games, prompting Chelsea to take initial steps towards arranging a summer move for the player.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho has been repeatedly critical of his strikers this season and Simeone admits it is no surprise to see the Portuguese turn his attention to the Vicente Calderon star.

"His future depends on him and what he feels is best for his future," Simeone is quoted as saying by AS.

"It's normal that Chelsea are interested in him. They are an economic power, Samuel Eto'o is getting older and Costa can do his work, but right now he's ours."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:54 am

Yohan Modric wrote:
It has been reported in Spain that Barcelona will approach Jurgen Klopp to replace Tata Martino this summer.
SSNHD just showed this, too - followed by "ManUtd lined up to replace Moyes by Klopp" and "Tottenham Kloppspurs - Spurs after Klopp" as well Very Happy

Good luck there - I'm pretty confident that Kloppo will honour his contract at Dortmund, just as he honoured his contract with Mainz (where he got lucrative BL offers while still in the 2nd BL) until the end.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:54 am

According to the Guardian, ManUtd are offering Toni Kroos 260 000 GBP (315 000 Euros) per week. According to SSNHD, Bayern are a bit astonished as they didn't have any contact to ManUtd yet and as Toni Kroos still has a contract till 2015, ManUtd would not be allowed to contact the player.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 am

Atletico Madrid and Chelsea are set to fight it out for Hamburg youngster Hakan Calhanoglu.

The 20-year-old has been one of the few bright sparks for the northern club this term, scoring 10 goals in a season that has been a relegation dog-fight.

And AS believe that Diego Simeone’s side have been hugely impressed by the Turkey international’s performances, and are interested in making a bid in the summer.

€15m could be enough to tempt the Bundesliga outfit, but the Rojiblancos will have to beat off competition from the west London outfit if they want the 20-year-old.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 am

rwo power wrote:According to the Guardian, ManUtd are offering Toni Kroos 260 000 GBP (315 000 Euros) per week. According to SSNHD, Bayern are a bit astonished as they didn't have any contact to ManUtd yet and as Toni Kroos still has a contract till 2015, ManUtd would not be allowed to contact the player.

Well, we know that tapping up, although forbidden, goes on more as a rule than an exception. Would Bayern match those wages? I can't imagine so. Therefore United should have a good chance of signing the player. If The Guardian are right with their information. On one hand I'd be disappointed to see United sign Kroos, on the other hand knowing that they'd spend effectively two players' wages on him, that would offer some comfort.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:09 am

Fiorentina have reportedly begun work with Manchester United over a permanent deal for Anderson.

The Brazilian midfielder moved to the Artemio Franchi outfit in January on an initial loan move through to the end of the season.

With the summer approaching, La Nazione today are running the line that Viola officials have started the negotiation process with United counterparts over reaching agreement on a permanent transfer.

Sporting director Daniele Prade and technical director Eduardo Macia are described as impressed with Anderson.

However, the wide belief that the 26-year-old is surplus to requirements at Old Trafford has Fiorentina seen as hopeful of also achieving a discount on the €6m purchase option initially agreed with the English club.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 am

There are reports Napoli are in talks with Tottenham to exchange Jan Vertonghen with Valon Behrami.

According to newspaper Il Mattino, Rafa Benitez has specifically requested the 26-year-old centre-back for next season.

Belgium international Vertonghen had been linked with Fiorentina in the past, Napoli would give him the opportunity to play in the Champions League.

The other option would be for him to reunite with ex-Spurs manager Andre Villas-Boas at Zenit St. Petersburg.

Il Mattino claims Napoli hope to get the upper hand by offering Swiss international midfielder Behrami in exchange.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 am

FIFPro, the world players' union, are preparing for a legal battle to try to alter the way the transfer system works in football.

The union presented details of their challenge in front of the European General Assembly in Dublin on Monday as part of an effort to gather support across Europe.

A statement released on FIFPro's official website underlined the objectives of the union's challenges, including the intention to "eliminate ineffective and unsustainable financial practises such as inflated agent fees and third-party ownership".

Secretary general Theo van Seggelen stressed the importance of taking a stand to affect change.

"We are energised by the response from our member unions worldwide, and cautiously optimistic that the law is on our side," he said.

"We have an enormous opportunity, together with all stakeholders, to fundamentally improve the game.

"However, it is clear that FIFPro needs to take the lead on this as discussions with other stakeholders expose an unhealthy willingness to effectively maintain the status quo.

"This goes beyond FIFPro's traditional role to safeguard the rights of the players. We also intend to prove that through the failings of the transfer system the football industry has become its own worst enemy."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:05 am

Maxime Gonalons and Lyon hinted he could be going to Napoli next season after a January bid collapsed.

The midfielder had already agreed terms for a transfer mid-season, but Lyon pulled the plug at the last minute.

Eyebrows were raised today when Lyon released the advertising campaign for their 2014-15 jerseys, in which their captain was notable by his absence.

“There was a lot of discussion during January and I said that any issue would be sorted out in the summer, as I wanted to see out the season,” Gonalons told RMC Sport.

“At the moment, it is not right to talk about my future. First I want to finish the campaign, then we’ll see.”

In January Gonalons had declared he didn’t want to “rock the boat” by demanding a transfer mid-season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 am

Torino and Juventus co-own Ciro Immobile, but his agent confirms “Borussia Dortmund are following him with great interest.”

The striker is tipped for a World Cup spot with Italy after scoring 18 Serie A goals so far this season, achieved without penalties.

“At the moment no official proposal has arrived to me or to Torino,” agent Marco Sommella told German television.

“There has been contact with some clubs, that I cannot deny. The future? The dream of all players is to be at a big club and we know Borussia Dortmund are following him with great interest.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:55 am

Atletico step up Icardi interest

Atletico Madrid are ready to make an offer for Inter attacker Mauro Icardi and are confident an offer in the region of €15 million will be enough to sign the Argentine.

Arsenal give up on Costa and focus on Mandzukic

Arsenal have given up hope of signing Diego Costa after being told he will sign for Chelsea and have instead made Bayern Munich striker Mario Mandzukic their top target.

Source: Evening Standard

Manchester United offer Kroos £260,000 a week

Manchester United are offering Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos £260,000 a week to leave the German champions and move to Old Trafford.

Source: The Guardian

Liverpool to hand Sterling new contract

Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling is set to be offered a new contract after his impressive form for the Reds this season.
Source: Mirror

Lazio set sights on Ogbonna

Lazio are hopeful of luring Angelo Ogbonna away from Juventus as they aim to add some fresh blood to their defence this summer.

AC Milan target Siqueira

AC Milan are closely monitoring the situation of Granada defender Guilherme Siqueira, currently on loan at Benfica, and are ready to offer €7 million for the left-back.

Bayern to send Rode out on loan

Bayern Munich could send new signing Sebastian Rode out on loan next season due to the stiff competition for places in midfield.

Source: Bild

Premier League giants target Calhanoglu

Hamburg youngster Hakan Calhanoglu has attracted the interest of Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool and Atletico Madrid with his good performances this term.

Source: Bild
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next