Doc
lszanto
Lex
Red Alert
urbaNRoots
54 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Congratulations to Liverpool on winning the Premier League 13/14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Liverpool on winning the Premier League 13/14

Post by Abramovich Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Never going to happen, but imagine the trollage if Norwich actually not only beat Liverpool but smashed them and Suarez scored an OG.

That would be something.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Liverpool on winning the Premier League 13/14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Liverpool on winning the Premier League 13/14

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Abramovich wrote:Never going to happen, but imagine the trollage if Norwich actually not only beat Liverpool but smashed them and Suarez scored an OG.

That would be something.
Oh thanks for just reminding me that I need to put Suarez as my fantasy team captain for next weekend.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Blue wrote:
RED wrote:lol mods delete this thread. They ain't won eff all yet. There's still hope Chelsea will win it.

This has to be the worst season ever for a United fan if Pool wins the title. Missing out on top 4+ Pool wins the title  silent 

You guys will be back next season, United is too big of a giant in football to let this club slide further. But Moyes....

The thought of them being close to winning the title so soon after SAF retired is unbearable. Chelsea is our last hope of stopping them.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:19 pm

man up Red, it's not like Liverpool fans never had to see you win the title while they failed to get top 4.

If they could bear it, you should be able to too.
Spoiled brats  Razz 
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Gerrard to achieve his boyhood dream.

Congratulations to Liverpool on winning the Premier League 13/14 - Page 2 BlG--GVIIAAbHK7
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Of course right now Liverpool with their 10 wins streak looks like they're unbeatable and that they'll win the PL but so did Chelsea and City. Arsenal was first for even a longer time but all their runs eventually stopped and so it will for Liverpool. The only difference is that they won't have any time to bounce back and therefore they won't win the title, IMO.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:41 pm

LOL look at this knee jerk thread. Just wait u may be surprised Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Common Liverpool win it and prevent the special f*lth from getting his hands on the triphy
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Lex wrote:I think this thread is very relevant, actually. Liverpool have one one more big game left (Chelsea) and if they can get past that, the trophy is practically theirs.

lol @ people hoping they drop points against Palace, Newcastle and Norwich Laughing Let me save you a lot of time and effort; it's not going to happen

Palace have been solid at home since Pulis took over. Wouldn't write them off tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:00 pm

^ they are safe now and have nothing to play for though. Ps, city have everton away that they always lose. So long as we avoid loss to rent boys we should be fine

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Lex wrote:I think this thread is very relevant, actually. Liverpool have one one more big game left (Chelsea) and if they can get past that, the trophy is practically theirs.

lol @ people hoping they drop points against Palace, Newcastle and Norwich :lol:Let me save you a lot of time and effort; it's not going to happen

Palace have been solid at home since Pulis took over. Wouldn't write them off tbh

37th matchday.
Probably the Crystal Pulis will be saved in that day.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:08 pm

People still in denial I see, Liverpool have one hard game left against Palace away. I'm 100% sure Liverpool will beat Chelsea especially if Sturridge is out or atleast starts making better decisions. Sturridge almost cost Liverpool this game as he did in the FA Cup. Watching Chelsea right now they can barely create a shot on target against 10 men Swansea, they have no chance against this Liverpool. Chelsea are concentrating on the CL anyway, they are no threat.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Crystal Pulis got thrashed by Moyes Utd at home. Should not be a problem.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Agreed with urban that sturridge a decision making hasn't been the best in the last couple of games. He is still a player that can score outbid nothing and he would love playing vs Cheslea, so hope his injury ain't aeriouus

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Blue wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Sometimes it's good and refreshing to have someone new win the league, I always thought the one to break the trend would have been Arsenal.

But Pool is just fine as well.

lol no, the media pool wankfest is bad enough here in the states, i can't imagine how bad it is in England.

I dare to say that i would be as happy Pool not winning the title as if Chelsea did win the title.  Mad

The entirety of coverage in the US has been pundits listing reasons why Liverpool won't win the league, though. Literally every single time a pundit speaks on ESPN, NBC, Fox Sports, etc or writes an article for any of the corresponding websites they include a statement of, "While Liverpool look good now, I just don't expect them to be able to maintain it. They'll slip up because of [inexperience/a poor defense/Mourinho/big matches to come/pressure/they're not good enough/something else]. There's been no "wankfest" to speak of, other than limited comments praising the number of goals scored and attacking play, and that same praise has been given to City and Everton from the PL, and a number of clubs outside the PL.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Sturridge not being there will mean that Suarez has to handle at least 2 defenders on his own. Its not great but we might manage.

Its going to be freaking close.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Chelsea have 75 points, only 3 points off the top. They are more than capable of going to Anfield and getting a win.

This is far from over.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Blue wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Sometimes it's good and refreshing to have someone new win the league, I always thought the one to break the trend would have been Arsenal.

But Pool is just fine as well.

lol no, the media pool wankfest is bad enough here in the states, i can't imagine how bad it is in England.

I dare to say that i would be as happy Pool not winning the title as if Chelsea did win the title.  Mad

The entirety of coverage in the US has been pundits listing reasons why Liverpool won't win the league, though.  Literally every single time a pundit speaks on ESPN, NBC, Fox Sports, etc or writes an article for any of the corresponding websites they include a statement of, "While Liverpool look good now, I just don't expect them to be able to maintain it.  They'll slip up because of [inexperience/a poor defense/Mourinho/big matches to come/pressure/they're not good enough/something else].  There's been no "wankfest" to speak of, other than limited comments praising the number of goals scored and attacking play, and that same praise has been given to City and Everton from the PL, and a number of clubs outside the PL.

Agreed. Not sure what wankfest he was referring to.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:25 am

I'm living in Aus and the Pool wankfest is thriving.. getting tired of the self-righteous rhetoric of the plastic pool army (who will only grow in numbers now), who seem to have found their voice after so many years.

Despite that, I hope they take the title.. I have nothing but respect for this team, BR and what Liverpool have accomplished this season. I also respect the fact they have been able to rub united's face in the mud without the use of oil money, but with a finely executed strategy.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:02 am

Maybe Im slow but still, there is still some way to go, and even Man C have a chance still to win it. Chelsea will play Liverpool and as usual everyoen counts Chelsea ot but as we all know, we shouldnt. IF they draw and Man C wins all the games, or if Chelsea beats them, its not impossible. Liverpool would have won like 14 or 15 straights win to win all the remaining games, thats pretty difficult not matter how good they are atm. Its still not decided yet!

Oh and Henderson suspension, and Sturridge injury might hurt.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 am

Nishank wrote:Sturridge not being there will mean that Suarez has to handle at least 2 defenders on his own. Its not great but we might manage.

Its going to be freaking close.

That's fine...I trust Coutinho and Sterling way more than Sturridge on current form. Play 1 striker, with Coutinho and Sterling as attacking mids on the right and left.

Just wish Hendo hadn't gone and got himself suspended...he's so important to the team.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onions Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:09 am

I don't post here often, usually just read what other people have got to say, but I'm getting a strong vibe that the majority of the forum are of the opinion that the title race is between only Chelsea and Liverpool.

Assuming City win there two games in hand they will be just one point below Liverpool and a point above Chelsea. The hardest game of Citys six game run in, is Everton who will no doubt be fighting for there lives to hang onto 4th place.

IF Man City win all there games from now until the end of the season and Chelsea either wins or draws against Liverpool this would leave City as champions.

Though that game against Liverpool is considered a crucial loss and hindered there race for the title, I still hold the opinion that Manchester are the favorites.

Although City aren't in the driving seat anymore and it's Liverpools to lose this could work in there favor. City aren't in control anymore which eases the pressure knowing they can't do anything about it while Liverpool are under immense pressure to hold onto the title with a very challenging game ahead. This season just seems to get more interesting as it goes on in every aspect of the table whether it be Champions, top 4 or relegation.

Onions
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:21 am

The only people suggesting any of the top 3 are out of the race are those with some type of agenda. Seriously, the majority of football supporters recognize that all three still have a notable chance of lifting the trophy at season's end.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 am

Onions wrote:I don't post here often, usually just read what other people have got to say, but I'm getting a strong vibe that the majority of the forum are of the opinion that the title race is between only Chelsea and Liverpool.

Assuming City win there two games in hand they will be just one point below Liverpool and a point above Chelsea. The hardest game of Citys six game run in, is Everton who will no doubt be fighting for there lives to hang onto 4th place.

IF Man City win all there games from now until the end of the season and Chelsea either wins or draws against Liverpool this would leave City as champions.

Though that game against Liverpool is considered a crucial loss and hindered there race for the title, I still hold the opinion that Manchester are the favorites.

Although City aren't in the driving seat anymore and it's Liverpools to lose this could work in there favor. City aren't in control anymore which eases the pressure knowing they can't do anything about it while Liverpool are under immense pressure to hold onto the title with a very challenging game ahead. This season just seems to get more interesting as it goes on in every aspect of the table whether it be Champions, top 4 or relegation.
Thumbs up
You should post more.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Smooth sailing from here on in, lads

Molenation
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Thought I would wait till the Liverpool-Chelsea game but there is no need now

Congrats to all the Liverpool fans. Can even afford to lose a match and still win the title.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next