+3
Lord Spencer
Donuts
guest_07
7 posters

Go down

character of someone Empty character of someone

Post by guest_07 Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:52

can we know the character of someone in this gl based on his favourite football team or favourite footballer?

is there any connection or not at all?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

character of someone Empty Re: character of someone

Post by Donuts Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 19:15

I do not understand your question
can we know people based on what club they support or person they support?
maybe to some small extend.

take giggity for example he loves Ronaldo like no other and has great appreciation for his strengths as a player
so it leaves me to assume that he as a footballer probably tries to mimic his ethics.

but that's about all i can get a read on someone based on someone or something they support.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 19:26

To some extent, but not majorly so.

For example, despite Inter being a scum team, all the Inter fans here are top class people (This is a joke btw).

In a serious note, liking a player or a team is a single facet of a person's personality and in no way can be a truly measuring indicator.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 20:59

I am 23 and currently dating a divorced woman of 31,and she has 2 kids.I'm probably around the kids more than their dad and I dress them in little jerseys printed with VIBE and a number 9.

Based on evidence presented,I think it's safe to conclude all Inter fans are a bit like Icardi.Guest_07 theoreme is correct.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 22:56

guest_07 wrote:can we know the character of someone in this gl based on his favourite football team or favourite footballer?

is there any connection or not at all?

i start with myself

i like boca juniors, which can be interpreted or show that i have character that always prefer something unique or extraordinary, in the world surrounded by epl fan

i like riquelme, which can be interpreted or show that i have character that always prefer something more creative, out of the world kind of thinking

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 23:22

Vibe wrote:I am 23 and currently dating a divorced woman of 31,and she has 2 kids.I'm probably around the kids more than their dad and I dress them in little jerseys printed with VIBE and a number 9.

Based on evidence presented,I think it's safe to conclude all Inter fans are a bit like Icardi.Guest_07 theoreme is correct.

rofl
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 2:39

Vibe wrote:I am 23 and currently dating a divorced woman of 31,and she has 2 kids.I'm probably around the kids more than their dad and I dress them in little jerseys printed with VIBE and a number 9.

Do the kids call you dad?

You are entering dangerous territory if hes still around.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 11:16

I like to throw darts at kids playing on the playground near my house when I'm bored. Sometimes I light up a cigarette in the washroom of a subway just for the heck of it and keep piglets as pets as dogs are too mainstream. While my girlfriend was downstairs, I cheated on her with a model upstairs and I also dumped another girlfriend via text message while I was on live TV. One of my hobbies is gambling and I tend to give my winning to the first homeless person I see. I hate bullies though, I went up to speak to the principal of a school because on my fans complained to me that he gets bullied all the time. By the way, I like to carry ridiculous amount of cash on my wallet and when cops say why, I just reply because I can. I once gatecrashed the press conference of a new coach on my former team for the lulz.

I can confirm, my favourite player is Balotelli.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 11:29

I do not agree.

In other news, I am buying a new yacht because my current one isn't performing well. Bloody expensive Spanish Yachts....
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down