Is Zampa the craziest football character on the planet?

+9
BiasedMilanFan3
Be/\/ceCALI
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Albiceleste
mr.galliani
Le Samourai
julias
Eivindo
pasquale22
13 posters

Go down

Is Zampa the craziest football character on the planet? Empty Is Zampa the craziest football character on the planet?

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 pm

His nuts. 2 weeks I think after an extension Mangia gets sacked. Palermo have sacked their coach 3 times this season I think. Zamparini is a mad man. Nobody can escape his axe
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Is Zampa the craziest football character on the planet? Empty Re: Is Zampa the craziest football character on the planet?

Post by Eivindo Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:38 pm

What is certain however, is that he will find another coach, and sack him also very soon. I wonder who has the balls
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Is Zampa the craziest football character on the planet? Empty Re: Is Zampa the craziest football character on the planet?

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Already found a coach. Apparantly reappointed the guy who was first coach when zamp got there
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:48 pm

this guy clearly has no clue about football, theres an article on goal.com stating that in the 10 years he has been there he has seen off 20 coaches

hes just a fool
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm

The idiot sacked Rossi and then rehired hm a month later smoking
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 pm

^ twice lol
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:02 am

" I only let Jews and Arabs buy my players because in this world, only they have money "

Few days later

" The comments I made where not meant to be racist, I am no racist, I buy Jewish players (Zahavi). "

lol
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:14 am

goal.com's top 10 zamparini quotes
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2011/06/19/2538684/the-english-are-pirates-palermo-president-maurizio

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:21 am

Legend.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:24 am

Lionel Messi wrote:goal.com's top 10 zamparini quotes
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2011/06/19/2538684/the-english-are-pirates-palermo-president-maurizio

1. "I WILL CUT OFF THEIR TESTICLES & EAT THEM IN MY SALAD."
-He issued his most infamous rant in 2003 when he threatened to castrate the players on his team and use their testicles as toppings in his salad, which is probably going a little overboard even by Zampa's lofty standards.

:lol!: :bow: does this mean he loves to eat testicles? Surprised I want to know the context of this quote!

Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:25 am

De laurentis is a close second

'Lionel Messi is a cretin', 'English women don't wash', 'I will chop Mazzoni's balls off': the top 10 rants of Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis.

The controversial chief is famous for his various rants – here are 10 of the best, following his threat to quit football earlier in the week.

He arrived seven years ago from the world of cinema and went straight into an unknown world in football.

With the passing of time though, Aurelio De Laurentiis is thinking of trying to change that world through revolution with his own ideas. Not many have listened, but the Napoli president does not care.

And why should he? When in those seven seasons, he has taken his club from Lega Pro, to the Champions League. The results speak for themselves, but it's De Laurentiis' talking which has led to controversy.

Frank, arrogant and colourful. There is a bit of everything in the DNA of the Italian film producer.

His dramatic outburst that stole the show at the unveiling of the Italian League calendar is the latest gem in a long series of over the top statements. Here are the top 10.

10. "I WON'T BEAT YOU UP BECAUSE YOU'RE AN OLD MAN."

After a 2-2 draw at home against Lazio, the owner clashed with then Napoli coach Edy Reja. According to those around the San Paolo, there was a heated exchange within the dressing-rooms.

"I won't beat you up because you are an old man, but I am going to sack you," thundered De Laurentiis.

9. "THE ENGLISH LIVE BADLY, EAT BADLY AND THEIR WOMEN DO NOT WASH."

How do you hit back at those who claim Premier League clubs want Marek Hamsik and Ezequiel Lavezzi? Easy, you advise your star players about the perils of English life.

"If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go, but they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."

8. "IF YOU ARE AN ATHLETE THEN YOU DON'T USE PROSTITUTES."

The relationship between Napoli and Lavezzi hit a crisis in 2009 when the player appeared keen on leaving the club and the president responded in typically raucous fashion.

He said: "If you are an athlete then you don't use prostitutes and go drinking out late at night. I cannot do anything if someone always goes drinking at four in the morning and then uses hookers after."

7. "DONADONI SAID WE NEED A MIDFIELDER? WHY DOESN'T HE BUY ONE?"

During the summer of 2009, De Laurentiis conducted a brilliant campaign in the transfer market. However, Roberto Donadoni said he wanted a left-sided midfielder via the media and it did not go well with his boss.

"Donadoni said we need a left midfielder? Why doesn't he buy one then? If he buys him then that will be good." Five months later Donadoni was no longer the coach.

6. "EUROPA LEAGUE? I DON'T GIVE A S**T ABOUT THIS COMPETITION."

Napoli had just beaten Elfsborg at the San Paolo and had a good chance of progressing through to the group stages of the Europa League, but De Laurentiis was not particularly interested.

"Europa League? I don't give a s**t about this competition, thanks to [Sepp] Blatter and [Michel] Platini it is not worth anything."

5. "THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO AGAINST BERLUSCONI."

Midway through last season, Napoli were flying high in the League after a 3-0 win over Juventus. Some started to talk about their title credentials, but De Laurentiis, like he did with the Europa League, simply didn't want to know.

"Do I believe in the Scudetto? No, I don't. Berlusconi wants the title and he will do everything to take it home with him. There is nothing you can do against Berlusconi."

4. "YOUR QUESTION IS ONE THAT JUST KEEPS BREAKING MY BALLS."

Asked by a La Gazzetta dello Sport journalist whether his three main stars Lavezzi, Marek Hamsik and Edinson Cavani would be sold, the Italian chief responded in a style unique to his lyrical fashion.

"If my stars go then it will be a result of the continuous pushing from a medium from La Gazzetta dello Sport. Your question is one that just keeps breaking my balls."

3. "IF MAZZONI STARTS BEING STUPID THEN I WILL CHOP HIS BALLS OFF."

With transfer rumours continuing to revolve around Napoli's best players, the owner responded brutally to the possibility of Lavezzi leaving the San Paolo.

He said: "If [Alejandro] Mazzoni (Lavezzi's agent) starts being stupid then I will chop his balls off."

2. "MESSI IS A CRETIN."

From their pre-season camp, the Italian film guru questioned Lionel Messi's decision to travel to this summer's Copa America.

"Messi is a cretin who accepted to go there. If I was Messi I would have said 'I won't come to show myself up in front of four idiots who have no clue on how to play me'."

1. "I WILL QUIT FOOTBALL. YOU LOT ARE ALL S**T."

De Laurentiis had hoped for a simple Serie A fixture list due to Napoli's commitments in the Champions League. He got anything but as they were drawn against AC Milan on week three - which takes place within days the Champions League group stages.

"I will quit football. You lot are all s**t," he said as he left the Lega Calcio offices.

"I will go back to making films. It's a disgrace everything is fixed and I am ashamed to be an Italian."

TBH both palermo and napoli do pretty well for themselves all things considered.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 am

dat Pastore quote :bow:

It's true.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 am

ragbirjosh wrote:TBH both palermo and napoli do pretty well for themselves all things considered.

Well, I know sure as hell that i'd try to do well if my testicles were at stake affraid
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 am

He's up there with the craziest

Just like it is a privellage to see wonderful players such as Messi and Ronaldo play, it is an HONOUR to be alive when crazy characters like Zamparini are in the world of football
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 am

+1 haha
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 am

why all they mess with the poor balls LOL
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:56 am

Bartolo Mutti, get ready to have your balls chopped off and fed to you, while being forced to listen to Rebecca Black's greatest hits and watch Nicolas Cage attempt to act... a truly painful experience that only Zamparini can provide.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:03 am

ErPupone wrote:Bartolo Mutti, get ready to have your balls chopped off and fed to you, while being forced to listen to Rebecca Black's greatest hits and watch Ashton kutcher's attempt to act... a truly painful experience that only Zamparini can provide.
Thumbs up

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am

How do you hit back at those who claim Premier League clubs want Marek Hamsik and Ezequiel Lavezzi? Easy, you advise your star players about the perils of English life.

"If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go, but they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."

Hahahahaha.........so true. The bidet sould be used to wash their genitalia not as a drinking fountain. affraid
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 am

sbaggio wrote:

Hahahahaha.........so true. The bidet sould be used to wash their genitalia not as a drinking fountain. affraid

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

baggio back with his england stereotypes :bow:
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down