"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen

+42
Raptorgunner
BarcaLearning
Pedram
Magic Spray
The Legend
BusterLfc
huntsman
sportsczy
Sri
Arquitecto
Gil
rwo power
Mamad
zenmaster
terrance511
BORUSSIA!!
Art Morte
M99
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
halamadrid2
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest_07
RED
DeletedUser#1
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
gnrfan
Onyx
Rebaño Sagrado
Robespierre
chad4401
SaintJoe
The Franchise
The_Badger
Freeza
Swanhends
LeVersacci
Tomwin Lannister
jibers
Dante
RealGunner
46 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen - Page 5 Empty Re: "Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen

Post by M99 Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

Lex wrote:This thread did NOT turn out how i thought it would

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen - Page 5 Empty Re: "Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen

Post by zenmaster Wed May 07, 2014 11:21 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'll now tell you something about Mourinho, and then we can close the thread as nothing will need to be added.

Contrary to what Olof Palme says, Mourinho is not a danger to, but important for football.
If Mourinho didn't exist, we'd have to invent him.

Because every action movie needs a good villain.
In fact I'd say that the quality of any good blockbuster movie hinges on the quality of its villain.

Mourinho is a supervillain. He's the guy the heroes need to beat, and he's not making it easy for them.
In fact just recently he shattered the fairytale dreams of our pure-hearted young knights, the Liverpool kids. The hero needs to grow with the challenge.

If the Joker, instead of blowing up stuff and killing people, would have played neat little triangular combinations of passes, the Dark Knight would've been pretty boring.

That's why we should be thankful for Mourinho and his relentless negativity and douchery, and we should be alarmed that he's recently beginning to look like he's on his last legs.

Because after the movie is over with a happy ending, a stale and empty feeling will take hold of us.
 Twisted Evil 
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Wed May 07, 2014 12:01 pm

[quote="zenmaster"]
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'll now tell you something about Mourinho, and then we can close the thread as nothing will need to be added.

Contrary to what Olof Palme says, Mourinho is not a danger to, but important for football.

In fact I'd say that the quality of any good blockbuster movie hinges on the quality of its villain.

Mourinho is a supervillain. He's the guy the heroes need to beat, and he's not making it easy for them.
In fact just recently he shattered the fairytale dreams of our pure-hearted young knights, the Liverpool kids. The hero needs to grow with the challenge.

If the Joker, instead of blowing up stuff and killing people, would have played neat little triangular combinations of passes, the Dark Knight would've been pretty boring.

That's why we should be thankful for Mourinho and his relentless negativity and douchery, and we should be alarmed that he's recently beginning to look like he's on his last legs.

Because after the movie is over with a happy ending, a stale and empty feeling will take hold of us.

+1

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Laughing Hans also right there, the football world is more fun with Mou in it I guess...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 07, 2014 4:02 pm

+1
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Plus one what? hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Main man Barcalearning is speaking the truth.

Molenation
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Lex wrote:What about Ireland? :hmm:Is that an Iceland, or an Island? Or is Ireland a third classification for land mass? hmm

(1/r)*integral(Ireland)dc = Iceland + C

Where C is not a constant of integration but AC Milan's Kevin Constant.

Just like the derivative of a constant is equal to 0, Kevin Constants resistance to dribbling past him will be 0.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed May 07, 2014 5:14 pm

I agree with this. Thumbs up
Its kinda the correct way to look at it.

However if at all there is a slight difference in opinion it is due to the fact that you compared Mourinho with The Dark Knight's Joker who btw is not a bad guy actually. I mean he killed one or 2 people and blown up some buildings like you said. But he was much more than that. Much Much more in fact. :bow:
Mourinho hmm can be someone more wicked and dirty like a Lord Voldermort.... or even less classier in that regard.  Laughing 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu May 08, 2014 12:20 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Lord Awesome wrote:Just realized why some posters made a petition for Hans sig. Laughing

What is your problem, man? What are you, some kind of monster?!

For the record, I wasn't offended in the slightest by your sig. But I understood why others did. I didn't sign the petition, mind you.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Thu May 08, 2014 12:39 am

They should ban pictures from being used in sigs. Don't the attention seekers get enough with an av?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 08, 2014 12:49 am

Lord Awesome wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Lord Awesome wrote:Just realized why some posters made a petition for Hans sig. Laughing

What is your problem, man? What are you, some kind of monster?!

For the record, I wasn't offended in the slightest by your sig. But I understood why others did. I didn't sign the petition, mind you.

But why would anyone be offended by a kitten and a puppy being friends? Bad, bitter people imo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5