Ali
billy_gr
Mr Nick09
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cesc needs to grow some balls - Page 3 Empty Re: Cesc needs to grow some balls

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

ali8775 wrote:Messi wants to leave Barca and go to Madrid. I don't have proof but you don't either Laughing

That's not the same and you know it. Even fabregas own teammates has admitted that he wants to join barca, while messi himself has said that he will NEVER join real madrid.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
kiranr wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Wait, you ask for proof if Cesc asked him to do it and then bash Xavi if that is what actually happened? Way to cover all the bases!
Do u have any proof that Xavi did only what Cesc told him?

Even if tis true do u realize how disrespectful he is to the Arsenal football club saying that?

Of course he is being disrespectful.

No i dont have any proof. Do you have any proof that Xavi is doing this out of his own accord?

I have proof that he said these quotes.Unless u have any other proof that he was forced to say those things by others it will remain a fact that he said those on his own accord.

What u are suggesting is a conspiracy theory nothing else.

Since you believe his quotes.. you should believe the following as well...

“I spoke with Cesc in Ibiza and he told me that he was suffering because he wants to come here,” Xavi was quoted as saying on Barcelona’s website on Wednesday. “It’s what he wants most and he’s done all he can to come, he wants Arsenal to let him leave.”

Why in the world would Xavi lie?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 pm

harhar11 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Messi wants to leave Barca and go to Madrid. I don't have proof but you don't either Laughing

That's not the same and you know it. Even fabregas own teammates has admitted that he wants to join barca, while messi himself has said that he will NEVER join real madrid.

I didn't mean about the Fabregas saga lol it was a response to Kiranr .. read the thread
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

Was Villa not loyal respectful towards Valencia and was he a d1ck head for moving to Barcelona from Valenica?

villa was never the subject of speculation for such a long period of time... speculation that he himself could have ended
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:15 pm

kiranr wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
kiranr wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Wait, you ask for proof if Cesc asked him to do it and then bash Xavi if that is what actually happened? Way to cover all the bases!
Do u have any proof that Xavi did only what Cesc told him?

Even if tis true do u realize how disrespectful he is to the Arsenal football club saying that?

Of course he is being disrespectful.

No i dont have any proof. Do you have any proof that Xavi is doing this out of his own accord?

I have proof that he said these quotes.Unless u have any other proof that he was forced to say those things by others it will remain a fact that he said those on his own accord.

What u are suggesting is a conspiracy theory nothing else.

“I spoke with Cesc in Ibiza and he told me that he was suffering because he wants to come here,” Xavi was quoted as saying on Barcelona’s website on Wednesday. “It’s what he wants most and he’s done all he can to come, he wants Arsenal to let him leave.”

that doesn't mean Fab told him to say it, it means that Fab told him it in confidence and Xavi chose to tell the world Smile
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:15 pm

need him to stay for gunners may will make a day..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 pm

kiranr wrote:

There is a difference between telling something to a friend confidentially and then going to make those quotes public.Where exactly did Xavi say he is public because Cesc wanted him to go public with these quotes?

Are u saying if ur friend reveal something confidentially to u that means he is asking u to make it public? They are totally different things if u are mistaken.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm

ali8775 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

I didn't mean about the Fabregas saga lol it was a response to Kiranr .. read the thread

I have read the thread. You were saying that there is no proof that fabregas wants to leave, bar that of barca player, but you have forgotten that his own club teammate has said that he wants to leave..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
kiranr wrote:

There is a difference between telling something to a friend confidentially and then going to make those quotes public.Where exactly did Xavi say he is public because Cesc wanted him to go public with these quotes?

Are u saying if ur friend reveal something confidentially to u that means he is asking u to make it public? They are totally different things if u are mistaken.

Well that is where you and me disagree. I think Cesc wanted this out through the media!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

If Cesc wants to say something, he'll go directly to Wenger and say it to him. He doesn't need to hide behind humble Xavi and co.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 pm

harhar11 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

I have read the thread. You were saying that there is no proof that fabregas wants to leave, bar that of barca player, but you have forgotten that his own club teammate has said that he wants to leave..

no I didn't I said there was no proof that Fab told Xavi what to say lol

kiranr wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Well that is where you and me disagree. I think Cesc wanted this out through the media!

then you are a conspiracy theorist and your opinion will be disregarded lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 pm

che wrote:
villa was never the subject of speculation for such a long period of time... speculation that he himself could have ended

che wrote:

if he was loyal and respectful he would have said that he wants to stay...

Wouldn't this applied to Villa when Madrid/Barca made a bid for him in 2009.Why didnt he quickly came out and say he didnt want to leave Valencia?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Lex wrote:If Cesc wants to say something, he'll go directly to Wenger and say it to him. He doesn't need to hide behind humble Xavi and co.

How nice! Passionately defending your club captain! Good for you!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:32 pm

kiranr wrote:How nice! Passionately defending your club captain! Good for you!
Now now, there's no need to be sour all because BeautifulGame unravelled your theory like a knotted shoelace. Just keep believing ⭐
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:33 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:]
Wouldn't this applied to Villa when Madrid/Barca made a bid for him in 2009.Why didnt he quickly came out and say he didnt want to leave Valencia?

because he did want to leave valencia to go to a bigger club where he could win trophies, valencia needed the money and weren't in denial about villa wanting to stay, and villa's transfer was promptly dealt with
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Well said Santa
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm

ali8775 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Then I understand but its still not the same. It has been proven that fab wants to join barca while messi has said that he will NEVER join real madrid...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:36 pm

harhar11 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Then I understand but its still not the same. It has been proven that fab wants to join barca while messi has said that he will NEVER join real madrid...

I DIDN'T ARGUE ABOUT THAT !! LOL
I just used Kiranrs style of argument!!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Fabregas said he wants to end up at Barcelona.......EVENTUALLY. You people talk like he said he wants to leave tomorrow

Just sit tight and wait six or seven years, then he's all yours
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Lex wrote:
kiranr wrote:How nice! Passionately defending your club captain! Good for you!
Now now, there's no need to be sour all because BeautifulGame unravelled your theory like a knotted shoelace. Just keep believing ⭐

How can i be sour? Your undying belief and spirit is an inspiration! cheers
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm

what i dont understand, are the intentions of barcelona.

Yes xavi said all that, but wtf is the point of putting on your official website?

Samba wants to join Arsenal, lets put it on our website how he is suffering at blackburn shall we ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Barca fans need to realise that their team is bunch of scum bags, and they show no respect to Arsenal !!! For that, I despise them! not the fans Smile
They talk to media every day and they all say that they talked to fabregas and he wants to leave!

Arsenal fans need to see that Fab wants to leave, and has been playing half-ass! But he owes everything to wenger that's why he is respectful toward Arsenal....

so no, he's not a dick for not forcing a move! But Barca are a bunch of dicks for the whole situation!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:what i dont understand, are the intentions of barcelona.

Yes xavi said all that, but wtf is the point of putting on your official website?

Samba wants to join Arsenal, lets put it on our website how he is suffering at blackburn shall we ?

Yeah... I know! Pathetic display by Barcelona putting it on the official website. This just made the situation worse. I will not be surprised if Arsenal raised his price now! At least that is what i would do!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:00 pm

thats my point too,I never heared about a club putting such a disrespectful thing in their own website.I dont know how their fans can defend their club in this situation.Their club has crossed every limits of class in this buisiness/saga.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Lex wrote:Fabregas said he wants to end up at Barcelona.......EVENTUALLY. You people talk like he said he wants to leave tomorrow

Just sit tight and wait six or seven years, then he's all yours

that's my issue with this situation, it's about time he speaks up. He didnt say he wants to leave, but he is waiting for barca to just pick him up. if he was planning on staying for 5 seasons with arsenal we would know that.

@RG, that's barcelona's propaganda to bring cesc to barca. It's the whole Guardiola camp headed by xavi. If it was up to Rosell alone, this saga would be dead. the guy was quoted saying barcelona doesnt need cesc, but he has to sign him either way because of the fan pressure.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Adit wrote:thats my point too,I never heared about a club putting such a disrespectful thing in their own website.I dont know how their fans can defend their club in this situation.Their club has crossed every limits of class in this buisiness/saga.
fans will defend their club in most situations. No matter what line has been crossed, you should know this as a fake madrid fan

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next