M99
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest7
DeletedUser#1
96 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Adit Sun May 25, 2014 12:24 am

So Ronaldo should not celebrate after scoring a goal in cl final ? Wtf I'm reading.. People are reading too much into celebrations ... CR obviously pure planned that celebration and used it when opportunity came.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:24 am

The_Badger wrote:
Pedram wrote:The amount of salty tears is damn too high in this thread.

I bet Barcelona fans and The Badger are more butthurt than Atletico fans now. rofl 

Not really. Real Madrid deserved it over the 120 mins. Not sure why racists like you need to lie though.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:25 am

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 9 Bob5ILVCEAAvjhI
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 25, 2014 12:25 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1381519_713780152014212_3758248617891041158_n.png
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:25 am

Casciavit wrote:I find it quite ironic that Cristiano complaints about how the media portrays him, yet goes ahead with an overzealous celebration which screams selfishness. That doesn't help his case at all TBH.

But he deserves his success, won CL, will win UPOTY and is a pretty safe bet for the 2014 Ballon d'or.

Ronaldo said he would donate his 750,000 euro bonus for winning La Decima to the technical/physio staff and charity and yet he is selfish for celebrating in a CL final.

Just lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun May 25, 2014 12:29 am

this thread rofl

come on am not happy that mehdrid won and all but to the ppl saying Atletico were the better team come on b*tch stfu....

Mehdrid dominated this game completely and ha Casillas not f**ked up Atletico would not have had a clear cut chance.....

the truth is the truth even if it hurts....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun May 25, 2014 12:34 am

Zealous wrote:
Casciavit wrote:I find it quite ironic that Cristiano complaints about how the media portrays him, yet goes ahead with an overzealous celebration which screams selfishness. That doesn't help his case at all TBH.

But he deserves his success, won CL, will win UPOTY and is a pretty safe bet for the 2014 Ballon d'or.

Ronaldo said he would donate his 750,000 euro bonus for winning La Decima to the technical/physio staff and charity and yet he is selfish for celebrating in a CL final.

Just lol

Everyone knows CR is a class act off the pitch. Yet, the media portray him by his on the pitch image where he's deemed as arrogant. He acknowledges that and dislikes he's portrayed that way.

All I'm saying is that celebration didn't help his cause. But that's 'just lol' right?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 12:34 am

Zealous wrote:

Just lol

Not taking anything away from RN's win as they deserved it, but it's simply highlighting what kind of person Crynaldo is. The rest of team had dignity and respect, he dived and scored the subsequent penalty then acted like he single-handedly won Real Madrid the cup.

Just look at that "15 finger celebration" he did against Bayern. Personal records mean more to him than they really should. He wants it to be about him rather than the team he thinks he's bigger and more important than RM. He isn't.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:35 am

Casciavit wrote:Everyone knows CR is a class act off the pitch. Yet, the media portray him by his on the pitch image where he's deemed as arrogant. He acknowledges that and dislikes he's portrayed that way.

All I'm saying is that celebration didn't help his cause. But that's 'just lol' right?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:36 am

The_Badger wrote:Not taking anything away from RN's win as they deserved it, but it's simply highlighting what kind of person Crynaldo is. The rest of team had dignity and respect, he dived and scored the subsequent penalty then acted like he single-handedly won Real Madrid the cup.

Just look at that "15 finger celebration" he did against Bayern. Personal records mean more to him than they really should. He wants it to be about him rather than the team he thinks he's bigger and more important than RM. He isn't.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun May 25, 2014 12:36 am

Atletico didn't dominate and didn't deserve to win CL over Madrid.

Or is it because they are the underdogs which means, they were better and deserved more hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 25, 2014 12:37 am

Just read through this thread and dem tears are glorious Proud

Somehow CR celebrating a scoring a goal which gave RM la decima is wrong, but Simeone invades the pitch like a butthurt princess and nobody has anything to say?

stay may GL rofl
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 am

He scored a goal in the CL final and his team won the damn thing, he can celebrate however he wants as long as it's not offending. *bleep* hell
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 am

Sir Alex Ferguson presenting the MOTM award to Di Maria.

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 9 10390461_865382043476596_9194316266969022596_n

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 12:40 am

Casciavit wrote:Atletico didn't dominate and didn't deserve to win CL over Madrid.

Or is it because they are the underdogs which means, they were better and deserved more hmm

They would have deserved it if they hadn't conceded that sloppy goal on the 93rd minute. Real Madrid sucker-punched them and took advantage of their disheartened spirit in extra time.

Over the course of 120 minutes Real Madrid deserved it.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 12:41 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson presenting the MOTM award to Di Maria.

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 9 10390461_865382043476596_9194316266969022596_n

Didn't Fergie once pursue Di Maria signature then pull out when he said he wasn't worth what Benfica wanted?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 25, 2014 12:43 am

fatman123 wrote:

Somehow CR celebrating a scoring a goal which gave RM la decima is wrong, but Simeone invades the pitch like a butthurt princess and nobody has anything to say?

This.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun May 25, 2014 12:44 am

Casciavit wrote:Atletico didn't dominate and didn't deserve to win CL over Madrid.

it's debatable but the scoreline was 1-0 all the way untill 93rd minute so you can see why some people can say atletico did better but past 77th minute it was all real madrid
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 am

Proud

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 9 Bob-MldCAAI2PTc

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 am

I repeat: Barcelona fans complaining, stop embarrassing the rest of the Barcelona fans. Real Madrid deserved it, stop trying to belittle their success. Rather do the talking next season on the pitch. For now let them enjoy.

Who cares how Ronaldo celebrated! He scored a goal in a Champions League final...anyone would be overcome by emotions. Yeah, it may not help his media image (and I personally thought he looked stupid) but after all it was his 17th goal in the campaign...that's a good enough reason to celebrate like that.

Also, if anyone was a disgrace it was Diego Simeone.

mowgli
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:51 am

mowgli wrote:I repeat: Barcelona fans complaining, stop embarrassing the rest of the Barcelona fans. Real Madrid deserved it, stop trying to belittle their success. Rather do the talking next season on the pitch. For now let them enjoy.

Who cares how Ronaldo celebrated! He scored a goal in a Champions League final...anyone would be overcome by emotions. Yeah, it may not help his media image (and I personally thought he looked stupid) but after all it was his 17th goal in the campaign...that's a good enough reason to celebrate like that.

Also, if anyone was a disgrace it was Diego Simeone.

Thanks man, you're a class act. 

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 25, 2014 12:54 am

Not that I know Cristiano as I do not but I'm pretty sure he does not care for the opinions of other fans or people who he doesn't know for that matter. The man just won a UCL. He also scored a goal as well. He also scored said goal wearing the colours of Real Madrid.

Whether his celebrations were self dignifying or just caught up in the moment stuff, he contributed towards my beloved Real Madrid winning La Decima which I patiently waited for over 10 years so he can do whatever he wants at this point.

As for the whole "who deserve it", a team that deserves to win doesn't lose. Just saying...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:55 am

fatman123 wrote:Just read through this thread and dem tears are glorious Proud

stay may GL rofl

Simione is a clown. I'm glad he showed his true colours.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:56 am

Doc wrote:Not that I know Cristiano as I do not but I'm pretty sure he does not care for the opinions of other fans or people who he doesn't know for that matter. The man just won a UCL. He also scored a goal as well. He also scored said goal wearing the colours of Real Madrid.

Whether his celebrations were self dignifying or just caught up in the moment stuff, he contributed towards my beloved Real Madrid winning La Decima which I patiently waited for over 10 years so he can do whatever he wants at this point.

As for the whole "who deserve it", a team that deserves to win doesn't lose. Just saying...

Doc I'm so happy man. Congrats my friend, it's weird but I thought of you for a split second after we won.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 12:57 am

Zealous wrote:
fatman123 wrote:Just read through this thread and dem tears are glorious Proud

stay may GL rofl

Simione is a clown. I'm glad he showed his true colours.

I wouldn't go as far to say they are his true colours. He was antagonised by a silly boy and reacted in a way that didn't do him any favours.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun May 25, 2014 12:58 am

Zealous wrote:It was the CL final ffs seriously move on. Laughing

You're still not making any comments about Clownione though.

You keep trying to justify Ronaldo's behavior with Simione's? Why?

I already said what Simione did was wrong and I think he totally lost it.

I don't know if you're new to sports I guess you must be because if you weren't you would know that when you lose a in a manner like that you get a little more room to act like an asshole. Kind of like Drogba when they lost to Barca and I never said anything about it.

When you act like an ass while winning especially while having a bad game that is where the classlessness comes into play.

Have you ever heard 2 wrongs don't make a right?

I fully expect Simione in the next week or two to totally admit he was wrong in what he did, and I also totally expect the paper tomorrow to have Ronaldo with his shirt off and no picture of Di Maria, Bale, Marcelo, Isco, Ramos etc.

If you want Ronaldo with his shirt off to mark La Decima then you probably are a 14 year old girl. There wasn't a worse player on the pitch outside of Casillas and I love Casillas.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next